Whats my ideal girl according to my chart? (:

Shining_star

Moon in Leo- Venus in Scorpio combination.
5th in Libra- 7th Saggitarius- Sun in seventh- Mercury in seventh.

What do you guys think? What type of girl could drive me crazy? :tongue::love:
Thank you so much.

astro_2at_01_shining_star1728421022.gif

Shining_star

Nerdy chick you meet at work.

Thank you, thats interesting :lol:
But why do you say that :lol:, is it because mercury in seventh or jup in sag as regenth of 7th in 6th :joyful:. Well moon in leo, venus in scorp, couldnt make her a sexy bomb, just a guess, well thanks for your comment, anyway :sideways:

Claire19

Definitely a Scorpio type of girl... met at work or where you shop or eat. SHe may be older and you could meet her travelling or at college. She may be foreign... You may be her boss or she yours... A connection to your career in some way.....You have good aspects for love and a promise of an enduring one.. She will be strong willed and quite fixed but sexy....for sure..

Shining_star

Definitely a Scorpio type of girl... met at work or where you shop or eat. SHe may be older and you could meet her travelling or at college. She may be foreign... You may be her boss or she yours... A connection to your career in some way.....You have good aspects for love and a promise of an enduring one.. She will be strong willed and quite fixed but sexy....for sure..

Wow thanks!, I hope that everything you said becomes reality one day! :tongue:

MSO

Oh god, get your crystal balls out. Someone predicted your perfect girl will be sexy!

I don't understand your interest in the Moon playing a part in your ideal girl.

What makes up interest in the opposite sex is a lot of things combined. People want someone similar enough to them that they can talk to them without getting bored, but different enough for them to talk without getting bored.

When it comes to physical appearance, it really depends on what you're looking for. Some men (some day) are looking for their mothers (in other women). Some men are looking for a genetic completion (something different to widen the gene pool). Some men are looking for genetic isolation (staying to the same small pool of genes to choose from). Some men are looking for anything they can get their hands on.

If I were you, I'd look into what Libra means for you (since it rules the 5th). If Taurus were there, would you like women strong in traditional values like cleaning and cooking and being a good wife? If Sagittarius were there, would you like foreign and "different" women and find it sexy when they speak foreign languages? What about Libra? Are you looking for a classicaly beautiful woman with strong moral values and and a flair for conversation? I have no idea, honestly.

How about you tell us?

Shining_star

Oh god, get your crystal balls out. Someone predicted your perfect girl will be sexy!

I don't understand your interest in the Moon playing a part in your ideal girl.

What makes up interest in the opposite sex is a lot of things combined. People want someone similar enough to them that they can talk to them without getting bored, but different enough for them to talk without getting bored.

When it comes to physical appearance, it really depends on what you're looking for. Some men (some day) are looking for their mothers (in other women). Some men are looking for a genetic completion (something different to widen the gene pool). Some men are looking for genetic isolation (staying to the same small pool of genes to choose from). Some men are looking for anything they can get their hands on.

If I were you, I'd look into what Libra means for you (since it rules the 5th). If Taurus were there, would you like women strong in traditional values like cleaning and cooking and being a good wife? If Sagittarius were there, would you like foreign and "different" women and find it sexy when they speak foreign languages? What about Libra? Are you looking for a classicaly beautiful woman with strong moral values and and a flair for conversation? I have no idea, honestly.

How about you tell us?

Well, I dont have exactly a prototype xD but I think that every girl has something different, but I think that I like more optimistic girls, conversationalist and fun-loving type of girls with noble feelings and with a touch of beauty that makes her stand out from everyone else c:

Last edited:

Shining_star

You need to cast a chart in the Koch House System to really be able to see who would be your ideal girl.

El Sistema de Casas de Koch.

Hi, this is my chart with Koch.

astro_2at_01_maicol_hk6005130986.gif

I see Moon more close to the 3rd House
And Jupiter more close to the 7th House
But whats the difference between Placidus and Koch :lol:, which one is more effective ? :smile:, thanks

Shining_star

Ok, here we have the key idea. With Jupiter closer to the Seventh. The Sun already in the Seventh, being a Sag Sun, Gem Asc and Leo Moon, your biggest risk is to be in love with your perfect girl and still not be sure about it or not know it! Your ideal girl is that nice and intelligent girl you know! But as you think there are so many nice girls (which is true) you don't give it importance. And then, what? You will lose her. Sags are very smart for these things, they have a 6th sense. Perhaps you are not listening to it because you are too young to be committed (well, then don't worry who is your ideal girl, she'll appear some day).

This is the degree for your Ascendant. As it is now that you read it, it could give you some interesting idea that can help you:

GEMINI 7
A table comes to life and runs away.
The inner story is fanciful, full spectrum open, unformed. Outward events do not match the inner story. A question arises where to put the emphasis--what do you believe? If the way things go outwardly is all, the spirit is crushed. If caprice and whimsy contain treasures, there is room here for hope and for permission to be. But you cannot depend upon caprice and whimsy. So the battle rages between doubt and conviction. Doubt knows that it never works out as you planned. Conviction answers that it is entirely up to you and you will get what you asked for.
http://spoogle.us/~tsuzuki/astrology/inside_degrees/inside_degrees.html

¡Buena suerte con la chica esa! ¿Ya le has dicho que te gusta? :biggrin:

Wow, thank you so much for the analysis :lol:, Todavía no me he enamorado de nadie xD, pero espero estarlo muy pronto, And about the degree that you showed me, its definitevely how i feel, Im always in doubt of certain things, and then I find that is true, then the doubt goes away, then I doubt again, so I start changing my opinions about any theme. Thats curious! well thanks! :lol: