Will she be my girlfriend this year?

lenartz

Okay, since the previous girl I have been asking about seems to be a longshot, I've decided to move on to this new girl that I've been talking to. My question is... will she be my girlfriend this year?

Asc is Leo, so my significator is the Sun. Descendant is Aquarius, so her significator is Saturn. I'm not sure if there are any aspects since I'm new to learning about applying and separating aspects, so please bear with me. I guess it's either there is absolutely no aspect between our significators, or Sun is going to be applying a trine with Saturn. Please enlighten me on this one. Also, I've read that Moon can also be a co-significator so... again, it's either Moon makes no aspects with Saturn or Moon is going to be applying an aspect with Saturn.

That is all I can contribute on this. Any help is appreciated. Thank you. :)

Attachments

• horary4.gif
    horary4.gif
    47.8 KB · Views: 28

FleetingDasein

I'm learning horary, so wait until other people correct me. Don't jump to conclusions until you have more opinions by people more experienced than me.

Here's what I see in the chart,

First, Let's look at the position of the planets, mutual reception, and dignities:

You are the Sun, you are in Aquarius which is Saturn's ruler. So there is mutual reception. Saturn likes you. You are not in a good position though, because the Sun is in detriment. Maybe she's not right for you?

She is Saturn, and she is in Libra. Saturn is exalted in Libra. She's in a good place, but by being in Libra, Saturn is the Sun's fall. Saturn is not a good match for the Sun.

You mentioned the applying aspect of the Moon to the Sun. There are no applying aspects between the Sun and Saturn.

For timing, look at the aspect of the moon to one of the significators. Libra's a cardinal sign, so it might be a matter months. You are both in cadent houses, so once again, you shouldn't expect anything to happen soon.

I'm leading towards yes because of the applying aspect (is it applying?) of the moon to the sun, and because Saturn likes the Sun. I'm not so sure you are right for each other, or at least the planets don't seem to be right for each other here. The fact that you are both in each other's fall is quite interesting. I hope this helps.

/FD

Last edited:

virgo18

But a year is too long for an horary question....

the spam is about 3 months approximately. Not a year.

You should re ask in a month or something like that.

FleetingDasein

But a year is too long for an horary question....

the spam is about 3 months approximately. Not a year.

You should re ask in a month or something like that.

Agreed. I think "Will see be my girlfriend?" is the adequate question for this scenario. You could still see the timing asking that question... no need to include a timeframe. :biggrin: