plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz read my chart :))

luvsu_178

Hi, can somebody read my chart from my love life and my carreer plz

Right now I'm stuck with both :(

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_03_thanh_nguyen_chi_hp.55340.14035.gif
    astro_w2gw_03_thanh_nguyen_chi_hp.55340.14035.gif
    47.9 KB · Views: 22

Zarathu

Account Closed
Hi, can somebody read my chart from my love life and my carreer plz

Right now I'm stuck with both :(

That's pretty extensive for a free analysis. How about if you were a bit more specific with a single question rather than "I want everything for FREE!"? Do you have any idea how time and effort something like that takes?

luvsu_178

That's pretty extensive for a free analysis. How about if you were a bit more specific with a single question rather than "I want everything for FREE!"? Do you have any idea how time and effort something like that takes?

oh I'm sorry :(
To be more specific, I just want to ask Will I go through any major transformation of my love life this year ?
and I'm not really sure about my economy major I'm studying at the university ( my parents force me to ) I want to know if I keep studying that , will I get a stable life or not ? I'm really interested in art or fashion , so if I quit economy and then studying art or fashion , will it be better for me ?

ashriia

hi,

i think art and fashion would be great for you and fulfill your 5th house aspirations. you've got neptune conjunct uranus there in the house of creativity, and it's opposite your venus. I think you'd feel much happier with that route, more yourself. but in terms of it providing a reliable income, not so sure.. as both planets square jup in the 2nd house. house of values and money.

I think the real work, is going to be breaking free from what your parents/family want you to do or from the conditioning you received in early life. That Pluto conjunct IC, is no joke.

Also you probably have alot of ambitions, dreams that no one knows about since both luminaries and mercury are tucked away in the 12th. there is alot going on there, under your surface. Have you considered going to school abroad? i am not asking that because i see indications in your chart btw. I am asking because it would bring out your moon, sun, and mercury from the 12th, by relocation.

best of luck
:smile:

Last edited:

luvsu_178

hi,

i think art and fashion would be great for you and fulfill your 5th house aspirations. you've got neptune conjunct uranus there in the house of creativity, and it's opposite your venus. I think you'd feel much happier with that route, more yourself. but in terms of it providing a reliable income, not so sure.. as both planets square jup in the 2nd house. house of values and money.

I think the real work, is going to be breaking free from what your parents/family want you to do or from the conditioning you received in early life. That Pluto conjunct IC, is no joke.

Also you probably have alot of ambitions, dreams that no one knows about since both luminaries and mercury are tucked away in the 12th. there is alot going on there, under your surface. Have you considered going to school abroad? i am not asking that because i see indications in your chart btw. I am asking because it would bring out your moon, sun, and mercury from the 12th, by relocation.

best of luck
:smile:
tks you so much :))
yes I will go to school abroad maybe study higher ... because I'm an Asian and in my country the education is like hell :< following fashion or art is kind of "unusual" or considered as " a loser "
the university I've already studied is on of the best in my country now , I have to try very hard to get in so it's like a dilemma to me right now whether quit or not :))
so can i ask you one more question , as you mentioned about my house 2 :)) can you tell me about my future , can i earn much money or sth like that LOL
tks you anyway :X

ashriia

so can i ask you one more question , as you mentioned about my house 2 :)) can you tell me about my future , can i earn much money or sth like that LOL
tks you anyway :X

heya.

take what i say with a grain of salt. because there are others with far more expertise in this area, than i. still a student here. :smile:

your 2nd is home to your natal mars and jupiter. both are pretty afflicted.
mars shows action. and jupiter expands the house it touches and the themes of that house. they both are afflicted by your saturn in the 7th as well...

luck financially is not going to be easy to come by. but with mars there. you are going to work hard in that area of your life, all your life.

the outcome really depends on how you work meet the challenges, and they are likely going to involve troubles with others, hindering your progress in some way. this also involves how you work with others. so try to keep your karma on the right path. and treat others in a way in which you prefer to be treated yourself... to make things run more smoothly.

best of luck