delay in marrying fiance

Hello,

I had posted last year in november about not finding partner. with gods grace i have found a life partner and we got engaged in march too.. however we are having significant delay in getting married.. everytime marraige is fixed some or other issue happens it was gonna happen in april now due to covid situation its moved to December 2021.

What is the reasons for this delay? besides the delay me and my fiance constantly having fights over hte last month for no reason.. when will all these fights resolve/arguments resolve.. any specific remedies to resolve disputes between us.

My DOB is October 14 1990
Time of birth is 22:37 (10:37 P.m.)
Place of birth: Vadodara gujarat

Her details (I dont konw her time of birth) but
DOB: August 15 1992
POB: Surat, Guajrat

please help what mantras i need to do to make us closer again and avoid more delays/fights?

creativei

As per my knowledge marriage happens in 2023 only . no chance before that . infact that is good period for you to get married , now in the midst of covid its not good . but your wish i said astrologically . if you are in mandatory to do now you can but 2023 is best . even sat transit too favorable that time . he comes to 7th house 7th lord in 7th very good .

there are many reasons to quote first sat in 7th delays marrage no matter who you are what is your position is no marriage before 32 . only by seeing many alliance and getting blows person marries atlast with bitterness . but sat in 7th good for long lasting relation only thing wife is cold serious nagging will have low status and mindsets comparing to you and your family ,comes from humble hard working family . that sat is aspected mars who is 6th lord and 11th lord too planet of conflicts and fight so indeed marital life will have many quarrels but spouse will be competitive attractive hard working dutiful .

venus in virgo debliit it indicates spouse will have quarrelsome fault finding attitude always ready to pickup a fight . venus in virgo romance through service more you are like servant to her much she will be happy . venus is aspected by sat and rahu is also reason for delay whenever you talk about marriage or anything regarding it there will be quarrels and fights sure . but things gets settled after few heated arguments . one good thing is you get gains from her working women who support the family . for her , marriage is kind of duty to accomplish . very much strict and disciplined . spiritual , sensitive . weird , daring, lack of emotion , touchy highly stubborn martial spouse . its good if you be submissive else she may go to any extent . take care of her health often get ill . also wasteful expenditures too . she may work in govt side .

chant navagraha gayatri mantras 108 daily . you can get that from youtube . do chant all planets mantra in single sit or if you have plenty of time then chant each planet mantra 108 time separately .. donate high quality of sweets and sugar to poor people buy food to roadside or temple beggars , if you do your marriage life will be happy .

You also have putra dosha need to do penance separately for that wife may have abortion or difficult labor or child birth gets delays may have to lots of medical treatments like ultra scan ivf laser treatment etc .

astrologymagic

The currently operational Moon / Jupiter period is supportive for marriage. The delay is mainly due to Ketu in 3rd house. It is just prolonging talks without giving marriage, especially during its Antarbhukti upto mid Apr-2021.

The time upto early Jul-2021 is favourable for marriage. If you have to wait until Dec, it is also somewhat favourable.

This is as per your horoscope alone, will need the exact time of birth of your fiancee to analyse better regarding the delay as well as the fights.

-----------------------------
www.astrologymagic.xyz