Where are my blue earrings?

ElenaJ

This morning I looked for my favourite pair of stud earrings, light blue crystals, but they aren't where I normally keep them, and I've looked in all the usual places I might have left them, but they aren't anywhere to be found.
The last time I wore them was last week.
I normally keep them in a small antique dish on my dresser, in the bedroom.
The bedroom is on the upper floor of the house, in the south-east corner, and the dresser in against the eastern wall.
Can anyone help me find them?
The ascendent is me, libra, missing a pretty object, ruled by Venus who is also natural significator of jewellery.
Venus is elevated in the 10th house and separates from an opposition to Jupiter in the 4th, now applying to an opposition to Pluto, also in the 4th and ruler of my 2nd house. (the earrings are not very valuable ones, just favourites).
Moon in sagittarius in 3rd house will square mercury on the cusp of the 12th house. Moon had been in an inconjunct aspect with Uranus in the 8th.
So, putting all this together, where do you think I can find the earrings?
Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 12.33.49.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 12.33.49.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 46

Chrysalis

Venus is leaving a square with the Saturn/mc midpoint. So id take into account Saturn/Capricorn.

Somewhere dark, cold, dry, black/dark brown/brown, dark heavy things, cast iron, leather, something that has a lock, made of lead or earthy materials.

Saturns in the 4th, in the home, kitchen
Instantly i did think the bathroom with Venus being in Cancer.

Mars would come into it aswell being square saturn. I was thinking behind a radiator with the mars/saturn combo.

ElenaJ

So far nothing. I've looked wherever but still haven't found them.
In the house I have mainly glass, ceramic and light colors, I've even looked in my car that has a dark interior!
This morning, it came to me again and I asked once more, with a new chart.
I am once again libra on the ascendent, with moon approaching a conjunction with south node. And Saturn, ruler of the 4th of home and the 5th.
Any insight?
Normally earrings don't just go off by themselves, do they??

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 09.39.28.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 09.39.28.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 25

Nightsky

Banned
I don't know if I am too late to join this post. you will recover the earrings with in 8 days or weeks from the date of the 1st post.

Location direction: west

Environment: Cap/aqua

On the ground level or surrounded by something black or old/ancestry may be something relates to your parents (their picture or something connect you with your parents) / In the upper part of the house.

Hints: look near - furnaces, chimneys, something black or red, boundaries of rooms, also near desolated places, something stinky (paper bin?)

ElenaJ

Not at all too late! I look every day, they have to be somewhere in the house but they haven't turned up yet.
I'll check out these places. Thanks.

aquarius7000

Hi,

What speaks against finding the earrings is that the Moon does not apply to the querent's significator, or Venus, or the 2nd house significator (without interruptions). Also, negative aspect between Venus and Mars, and Venus is in Mars' fall (chances of Venus recovering Mars are less or only after much delay/frustration.

Any chance of having dropped them at the partner's place or were they gifted by partner? Places would be West and some higher area, which is dark or fiery in colour. If the ground, then dusty area.

Nightsky

Banned
I forgot to include this, it can be sitting somewhere that relates to something you share with ur partner or even next to some agreement file?

ElenaJ

Ready for this update?
I just keep thinking about the blue crystal earrings.
Recently for one reason or another I've been travelling quite often, and when I need to change my outfit, I pack a different set of earrings from what I'm usually wearing so I can change while I'm away. I use small plastic or cloth pouches that I put in my suitcase.
So, just returned from a trip, and I decided to look at the pouches I have, why not?
There is one that is black with red trim (ring a bell?).
When I checked inside guess what I found, but a pair of crystal stud earrings that I hadn't even missed!
Clear, not blue!
So you were close, but not quite close enough!
Maybe it will come to me to do another chart!

Nightsky

Banned
Ready for this update?
I just keep thinking about the blue crystal earrings.
Recently for one reason or another I've been travelling quite often, and when I need to change my outfit, I pack a different set of earrings from what I'm usually wearing so I can change while I'm away. I use small plastic or cloth pouches that I put in my suitcase.
So, just returned from a trip, and I decided to look at the pouches I have, why not?
There is one that is black with red trim (ring a bell?).
When I checked inside guess what I found, but a pair of crystal stud earrings that I hadn't even missed!
Clear, not blue!
So you were close, but not quite close enough!
Maybe it will come to me to do another chart!

Haha I heard the bell ringing here and there lol.

I wanted to give a hint. The items ' location's descrption falls on cap/aqua

Aquarius also rules purple colour. Once I lost something and found it from a purple suitcase. In that chart the 4th was over Aquarius.

Nightsky

Banned
Apart from astro...i tell u a technique. This works so many times for me and also for my mother. I ask her to try this technique if she has kept something somewhere and later forgot.

Just go to your room as normal and just think you want to put you earring quickly. Then you may randomly end up at a place where you might have left the previous one. It clicks ;)

Try it.

ElenaJ

Thank you, agreed! That's where I started from.
I don't live in a castle, there isn't that much area where they could have disappeared to!

Nightsky

Banned
One more clue, check near a place that relates to your partner. Something relates to his 5th house.

I see clues by looking other planets having aspects to the lost item. Also the houses they are located in. This time I see ur 11th ruler Sun is aspecting the lost item. Some clues are there. Something your partner thinks fun or entertainment is sitting next to ur earring.

Nightsky

Banned
If ur partner smokes...may be next to his lighter. Something relates to a leo (a heat source,men's things) long with mercury (writing instrument, paper, book) which belongs to your husband.

So there are possibilities that these kind of things are sitting next the earring.