Let me read your stars

Whoam1

Note I will try to do 3 before midnight today, I currently have 6 in waiting. First come first serve of course, thanks for your patcients. :)

Lykanized

[FONT=&quot]Thank you for this, btw. It’s really kind of you to analyze peoples’ charts even if a lot of what you post is copied from somewhere else. Still a lot of people wouldn’t care to do that. Like I mentioned yesterday, it might make some sense too of why I feel like I relate to Aquarius despite none of my personal sidereal or tropical planets being there. I love how much it mentions sexuality too lol. I do have a really high sex drive in comparison to people in my experience at least. Even men lol[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anyway, I love this as an extra layer to my astrological profile. The only two things that are consistent in both are my sun and possibly Pluto since you say Serpens is Scorpionic, so it's interesting. There's more fire here and I do have a fiery side. I'll probably study it more and see if these come out as undertones, joint forces, or maybe even overtones at times[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Sun in cancer
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mercury in Gemini
Moon in sextans [of the Nature similar to Aquarius]
Mars in Leo
Pluto in Serpens [Scorpio in nature, Pluto has no domicile btw]
Jupiter in Virgo
NN in Scorpio
Uranus in Sag
Neptune in sag
Saturn in Aqua[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Let me start with AC is in Leo [not rrly important] but your moon is in sextans constellation! It is associated with astromny,and therefore Urania, who inherited Uranus throne. Godess of astromny and the stars. One of the 9 muses. This is a sexual placemt as six, sex, and ect. Occur in its themes and in mythology. The heat is associated with this sign, and so are the stars/universe, I suggest this is a fire sign. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Moon in sextans
I suggest: Strongly intuitive, inventive, commanding,forward,celestial, sexually and mentally forward, open, unique, artistic, and aloof. [Bc you are the first I think any One has seen with this I had to do some myth research]. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I guess you remember the conversation in the chat thread where I said I felt a close connection to the sky and celestial bodies, even the universe itself. So Urania has similar traits to Uranus, and Sextans to Aquarius? It does sound so based on the traits you listed. Thanks for the research! The only influence I have possibly from Uranus/Aquarius tropically is Sun in wide opposition to Uranus and Mercury in close opposition as well as both being in the 11th house. I do strongly relate to Sextans. I'm always searching for new ways to do things and putting the proverbial box in the shredder or purposely placing myself outside it to find my own ways to create and be[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I always deny any Leoish traits, but it's possible I have more I'm not aware of. It's tropically in my 12th house so there may merely be a disconnection. When I was a very small child, I could be a bit of a showoff. I remember that. It's just that something changed like a lightswitch when I was 6 and I started becoming grossly insecure. Probably when the 'primal wound' started setting in [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Angular Moon aka the Muse:
Adaptive plasticity in response to varying social, psychological, and environmental conditions.
Strong sexual appetites. Highly responsive to sexual stimuli or suggestion.
Living in constant need of stimulation - but it may be of the mind as much as the senses, so they appear active, curious, inquiring.
Very responsive to affection and friendship.
Sensitive, receptive (touchy, moody). Many have heightened psychic sensitivities. (Most are empathic)
Tender, vulnerable. Can be overwhelmed by others' feelings, especially judgments, displeasures, criticism.
Most MEN (and some women) shield themselves as early as infancy & appear guarded, intellectual, distant, disconnected.
Infantile and controlled by REACTIVITY to the extent they are disconnected from their empathic and other feelings.
Prone to periods of self-doubt and pessimism.
Readily ADAPTS to conditions, circumstances, events.
"Chameleon," conforms image and mannerisms to context, unconsciously takes up accents and stylization.
Amiable, accommodating, obliging, tolerant. Responsive, compliant, malleable, shifting. Easily wears a "mask," adopts a roll, acts.
Easily influenced, overly impressionable.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]At home before an audience. (Many are too shy, but they have the natural talent.) May "make a performance out of everything."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Moon Mars: only moon aspect in orb!
Active & reactive, temperamental, thinks & acts rapidly. Detests idleness, rarely still. Driven, competent, ambitious. Impatient, acerbic, irritable. Too frank & sharp-tongued (hence friction in close relationships). Needs physical, emotional, & mental “room to breathe” (little domestic instinct). Substance abuse not uncommon. Sexual needs strong, almost irrepressible (the women are often real sexual firecrackers, notable for the speed and intensity of their climaxes). [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There was a lot here, but I relate to this part too. I can certainly be infantile and reactive at times, but I try to work on that lol. I've said many times I soak up the emotions around me, either that or I close myself off in defense. I'm very imaginative when it comes to placing myself in various circumstance and imagining how I'd feel even within experiences I've never had before and I remember as a child I also had this odd habit of taking on the essence of people I met or saw on TV if they interested me somehow. Idk how else to explain it. Pretending to be them, I felt as if I was them[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In general I'm very emotional and sensual, intuitive verging on psychic, very sexual and intense in sexual relations(along with a moon-mars dynamic of sensuality and emotion, and raw physical desire), easily stimulated(mentally and emotionally) and desirous of stimulation, extremely curious, ambitious but at the same time prone to self questioning. I do think I'm very adaptable. Altho I'm not sure how much of a chameleon I am. Maybe that's just bc I feel too insecure sometimes to let myself become a chameleon. But I am also sweet and very accommodating unless someone does something or says something that pisses me off[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I guess you can tell from my forum interactions on here that I do have my moments when I'm quite sharp and blunt, maybe even a bit harsh. I can be impatient and impulsive for sure and moody. Sometimes people don't know quite what to expect from me. While I'm introverted and often engaged in idle thought, there is a side of me that's very active and loves to be engaged with the world around me but I think this dynamic also comes out in being strongly driven and ambitious[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot].........
Sun in cancer Thrives within imagination & complexity (vision; or lost in fantasy). Lives in others’ shadow; finds purpose in service & emulation. Conceive & deliver results. Persuasive, trusted, instinct for motives. Live in mystery or its resolution: create or solve puzzles. Renewed by home or sanctuary. Sensitive, moody, self-absorbed.

Sun unaspected![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Effects were among the least outwardly apparent of any planet. Inwardly they did not necessarily result in traumas. There was no special evidence of listlessness, vapidity, lack of morality, or weakness of will; in fact, the opposite was often true. Nor was success denied. Most natives felt inwardly fragmented; and identified strongly with the inner self and abilities/traits being on opposite sides of a fence with no way of bringing them together. Suggested interpretation: inner self feels fragmented or disconnected from the rest of character. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Very imaginative and I love the complexities and have a tendency to complexify things because it suits me, particularly related to my inner emotional landscape and symbolic world. Not sure about service and emulation and conceive and deliver results. That may be more neutral. I'm not much for service, but I love helping people and making them feel good in my own ways. I love puzzles too, but i find it interesting it's related to Cancer here. I'm moreso renewed by nature, but in the astrological context, I always relate 'home' more to the self and where we feel at home which may not necessarily be our actual homes, but places that serve as an extension of the inner world. For me, I love nature[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm not sure exactly what it means by 'fragmented', but I feel like it's hard to pin myself down. I'm one thing and then I'm also the complete opposite. It's hard for me to express my true depths to others so I think there's much even my family doesn't really know about me[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Mars sign is used next as it is very expressive compared to other other inner planets

Mars in Leo: Strong, courageous, decisive, self-confident; chutzpah. Pragmatic idealist. Upbeat energy. Leap in to help (whatever is needed); takes charge as needed (autocratic?). Observant, knows what's going on, reads situations well. Sexually ardent, bold, forthright (often, but not always, the aggressor).

Mars Venus:Square [we share thus aspect]
Passion (in all senses), feels powerfully about things. Strong sexual passions mature early, continue late, rarely encumbered by too many conditions. Broadly fun-loving, socially active, loves romance: interesting, likable, sociable, horny people. Relationships, often picked for ferocity, easily hit conflict, strain, or burnout. (More likely homicidal than suicidal.)

Mars Mercury:Sextile so softer [we share this too!]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mind is high-powered, quick, dynamic, strategic. Physical and mental responses are both fast. Forthright, candid, speaks directly, independent of thought, enjoys a good argument (mental/verbal competition). Pre-dominantly a creative type. Quick wit, edgy sense of humor. Talent with hands. Prone to irritability, nervous frustration, fault-finding, obstinacy, opinionation. High vulnerability to addiction[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm not fully sure about the Leo mars. I can be courageous and I'm very strong, but mine is more emotional, mental, and spiritual courage and strength. Physically I'm very strong tho. I do relate to Martian fire. I'm not a hard dominant, but I'm more dominant sexually and I sense something bestial within me that comes out sexually. I'm usually introverted or in my own little world, but when needed, I do have a part of me will take charge when everything's falling apart. I am keen in reading situations, but that also seems like an intuitive trait[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have that Mars-Venus square in tropical too. I'm a lover and a romantic and again very sexual and intensely desiring, but I'm still an introvert and I don't feel very engaged with the social realm or with people. I have my moments. I love feeling good energy in the environment and I get absorbed in it. I actually prefer more stable relationships. I tend to create conflict and strain which is something I hate about myself. I need intensity tho, I NEED it. So I tend to get involved with intense people and I suppose there is a 'seeking ferocity' factor there. I don't mind arguments. I think they're needed sometimes. They force things people may be otherwise inclined to ignore to the forefront and faces them and finds solutions[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I also have Mercury sextile Mars in tropical...My mind is very active as well as ringing impulsivity and reactivity. Mostly, I think I sometimes come off as aggressive when I'm not trying to which is annoying, but I can be very stubborn too and sensitive to feeling pushed by others. If I feel pushed, I put up a wall. Definitely a creative type and actually, sometimes I am very witty. People even see me that way. Nervousness and anxiety as well as needing to DO something to relieve active mind occurs to. And yeah, I am addiction prone. Something I have to watch myself for[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]..........
Now Venus in Tarurs
Gentle, kind. Feels intensely (moody). Lives in a romantic or fantasy world. Affectionate, devoted, desires tenderness, sympathetic. Eros dominates. Wants to enjoy love & all pleasure from its many forms. Devoted: friendship important. Indulgent, gratifies desires readily. Artistic-aesthetic. Graceful. Avoids harsh, vulgar, violent, painful.[/FONT]
Actually, this fits me too very well. Most of it I've already talked about, but despite being moody and emotional, sometimes a *****, I am actually very gentle and kind as well as nurturing. Very much a lover and highly romantic, but I think I also already mentioned that. I need intimacy and I can't do relationships or even friendships halfway. What few connections I have WILL end up being super close or not at all. I am very indulgent too, by nature. I try not to be as much these days, but that's my natural tendency. I don't often avoid vulgarity, tho. Sometimes I do, but it depends on my mood. I curse like hell. I have a destructive side so if someone pushes at my insecurities(which is never their fault), I may become harsh and intense with my words. That's something I'm working on tho since I know the core is just my own insecurities

[FONT=&quot]
Now Mercury in Gemini
Versatile mind, engaging. Much mental & physical movement, quickness. (Sensitive nerves, high-strung, restless.) Writers, thinkers, creators, communication. Fond of mental games. Commercially shrewd, sly, cunning, courageous, observant, quick grasp of situations.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I’m very Gemini-ish mentally, including the need for stimulation and dipping into the Sextans love of new, although this takes on more of a love of novelty flavor. I love writing, and thinking, and creating and I love puzzles and anything that engaging my mind. I’m just not very commercially inclined at all lmao. I kinda wish I was
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot].........
Saturn in Aquarius:Charming and kind but not senstive. Not as hard-working in other places, lacking in sensuality [rough], not powerful. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I feel like this one doesn’t fit me quite as well but that might be because some of the placements have more power. I will admit I can be a standoffish. I love people and I can also be warm, but I really do have a more detached, standoffish side that can at least seem lacking in sensitivity. It takes me a good while to fully warm up to people and open myself up so it will be hard for me to express anything sentimental to them[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]..........

Would definetly go by sextans as your constellation. Your moon is the only angular planet,it's Mars Conj. Isn't very tight but over all its very oomph. Do more research into Urania! David's intuition was right.

All of this is listed in order of importance moon in sextants, angular[only angular planet], aspecting Mars are the most important. Followed by Sun unaspected in cancer. Next Mars in Leo, aspecting Venus and then Mercury.[/FONT]
[\QUOTE]
I’ll do that. I guess he was right haha
Also, why do you think people don’t often see Sextans moons? Is it a small constellation?

Radinka

Hi there,

I would be very interested in your interpretation of my birth chart see below.

Natal chart... https://imgur.com/a/loUsLDm

Positions. https://imgur.com/a/mpQPtFl
Aspects. https://imgur.com/a/o5OfEQw
Asteroids https://imgur.com/a/AKzBTfC

ariana92

I would appreciate it so much if you could read mine as well.I am going through a very hard year-maybe the worst of my life.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_areti.77356.14680.png
    astro_w2gw_areti.77356.14680.png
    41 KB · Views: 26

AniccaNick

Will I find success in acting and music?
Which one of the two will give more success?

Birth Details-
Date of birth- 20 April 1987
Time - 05.35 AM
Place - Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India

astarryknight

I would really love if you read my chart!
Born 7/24/1988 at 11:46 am in Modesto, CA! Female. I do not know how to attach my chart but I would love to have my chart interpreted in this way...

I want to try out some constelational astrology. That is reading the stars via maps of the sky at your birth. It's not sidereal or modern as these do not take in account both longitude and latitude and position of all of the stars.

Note, I will read Cetus as the Nature of Aries except Saturn will not be at fall here [Cetus is the Nature of Saturn]. I will read Ophicious as the Nature of Scorpio as he is getting stung by, and therefore a is part of the constellation of the Scorpion.

Please send me your birth info, this is for fun and is free, us Mars in cap/cap dominant people may be at times apparently/accidentally deceitful and private but no gimmicks.

NOTE: These interpretations are not my own, I give credit to Jim E for most of them. [I will edit as nessisary]. I'm still reading your stars directly however [the interpretations are just well founded and a preference].

[MODERATOR NOTE: This OP can stop interpreting at ANY time - what usually happens is the thread fills up after the OP gets bored of interpreting charts - if this happens, I will shut down this thread]