Mars in Capricorn Military or Mad Man

Whoam1

Mars is war, I've come to associate it with Scorpio a sign that loves to fight, in Capricorn many think it's things organized mechanical planet. However I believe Capricorn to be more would than what we say it is. I have Mars here, it's very cunning, secretive, sky, and underhanded, it's raw and wild in my opinion. What are your opinions on this placement, espicaly to those who have this placement, sorry if I gave up your secret...

Scorpios don't love to fight.

They love to deceive people without the person knowing but run for cover once the person has caught on to their nonsense.

Aries, Geminis, Leos, Capricorn, and Taurus would make mince meat out of those snakes.

Whoam1

Im going to pretend I'm not hurt. I have a sag Sun and Leo moon, but I have Jupiter and Saturn in Aries, Mars in Capricorn (with Uranus Neptune and a node), and Mercury/Pluto/Chrion/Venus in Scorpio. Capricorn aka Saturn rules snakes and venom, but Scorpio rules them moderenly as ophicious is in Scorpio and Saturn is exalted in Scorpio. My Mars is more underhanded in Capricorn than a Mars in Scorpio (it's exalted here). My spirit animal is a snake btw, and I have a skeleton snake tattoo. Sly fighting is still fighting. I have an elevated Scorpio then Capricorn then Aries then Sag then Leo. Gemini and Taurus don't do as hot as you think against Scorpio I'll give you all the others though. Scorpio does like fighting though if not partaking in it then starting it and watching.

Im going to pretend I'm not hurt. I have a sag Sun and Leo moon, but I have Jupiter and Saturn in Aries, Mars in Capricorn (with Uranus Neptune and a node), and Mercury/Pluto/Chrion/Venus in Scorpio. Capricorn aka Saturn rules snakes and venom, but Scorpio rules them moderenly as ophicious is in Scorpio and Saturn is exalted in Scorpio. My Mars is more underhanded in Capricorn than a Mars in Scorpio (it's exalted here). My spirit animal is a snake btw, and I have a skeleton snake tattoo. Sly fighting is still fighting. I have an elevated Scorpio then Capricorn then Aries then Sag then Leo. Gemini and Taurus don't do as hot as you think against Scorpio I'll give you all the others though. Scorpio does like fighting though if not partaking in it then starting it and watching.

I say Taurus does the absolute best alongside Capricorns.

Man, its like we are comparing Pokemons now lol!!!!

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Mars is war, I've come to associate it with Scorpio a sign that loves to fight, in Capricorn many think it's things organized mechanical planet. However I believe Capricorn to be more would than what we say it is. I have Mars here, it's very cunning, secretive, sky, and underhanded, it's raw and wild in my opinion. What are your opinions on this placement, espicaly to those who have this placement, sorry if I gave up your secret...

I will fear all Mars in Capricorns now.

Oh wait, their biggest weakness is self-interest and self-preservation. You can exploit it in strategies to persuade them into the direction of your choosing. :sideways:

Last edited:
I will fear all Mars in Capricorns now.

Oh wait, their biggest weakness is self-interest and self-preservation. You can exploit it in strategies to persuade them into the direction of your choosing. :sideways:

I know the biggest weakness of a Mars in Scorpio, actually calling them out on their lies and disguise, such as when they pose as a Gemini yet attempt to fool a forum that they are self-righteous and care about equality in astrology or somehow care about people using astrology for worse when they themselves are the schemers.

Its almost like when you turn the lights on and the roaches go into hiding.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
:biggrin: Not a Scorpio and do not have Mars, or any personal planets in Scorpio. AA - Not everyone who disagrees with you must be a Scorpio or is attempting to scheme or hide. It may surprise your world view, but some signs just like to present and argue the other viewpoint (Libra Stellium). It's usually not personal. Do admire your conspiratorial mind though.

Last edited:

Lykanized

Mars in Cap... I don't think wild and raw at all. Quite the opposite. But I do imagine this placement making for a brilliant strategist, cold, calculating, stoney, with no shame in doing what has to be done to meet the end in sight. Ruled by Saturn, very serious, but definitely not raw and wild. Probably has mastery over timing and execution and with keen awareness of the restrictions existence places on the ability to execute, they may become experts at meneuvering between them
That, or they're just a ******* nerd and have to read a manual to know how to do sex

blacksun?

I have Mars in Capricorn tight trine Jupiter-Lilith in Taurus. Also have a powerful Scorpio. Sexually and physically Im by far rawest and wildest person in my environment. But aso intellectually. Capricorn is after all the Horned One.

Im very cunning when it comes to strategy, because if you're not cunning in strategy you're not much of a strategist. But this doesn't make me cold blooded. I explode in anger very often and enjoy it.

blacksun?

I think aspects are more indicative of whether someone is wild. Take a Sun-Uranus square, for example. No matter how neat and peaceful all the other positions may be, this person will be a wild one.

blacksun?

That said, unevolved Scorpio Sun can be remarkably weak spined, treacherous, and lacking in principles. They are all about domination by image. They lie like there is no tomorrow.

edit-- Back to Mars-Cap; I have it on the same degree as Aleister Crowley, who was arguably the wildest man of the west, called himself "the Beast" and not in vain.

Capricorn is a **** mysterious sign, of course the time when the Sun is farthest away so that Earth can revel in its own mysteries. A time of squirrel-wisdom. Playful gods like Pan and Dionysos are easily associated with Capricorn.

In "Esoteric Astrology", Cap is ruled by Venus on the Hiearchical level. Ive meditated on that a lot during some years and I find is an extremely good fit. Capricorn Venus can be perhaps The most elegant.

Last edited: