Comments on this synastry chart?

Arena

Hello forumers

Would like to hear your comments on this synastry chart.

I've read a lot about synastry - but I do also wonder if it is not better to maybe look into the progressed synastry? Some of you use composite, so I will post that as well.

I know these people, and there is a strong connection between them, although they are not a couple.

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 72

Arena

I will tell you a bit about what I think myself.

There is a strong connection between the two people. Her Moon is on his Sun.
Not only is this conjunction of Sun and Moon - but it is in line with his Neptune and her Lilith. His Lilith is on her N.node and her Saturn on his N.node. This may give their relations a kind of dreamy/idealistic feeling, but also a very strong telepathic link.

His Moon is on her Mars - also sexual connection.
His POF is close to her Jupiter and her natal Dsc and his ASC is on her
POF. His Jupiter is opposite her Neptune and also trine her Pluto. There is the Saturn sq. Saturn connection (can be very hard) and his Pluto
also sq her Saturn. Then the Venus-Mars square - sexual connection again.
We have the Mercury- Mercury trine, intellectual and easy talking
connection.

You see the T-square in this synastry - it involves a lot of
planets, His Sun, Venus, Moon and Neptune and her Moon, Mars, Mercury
and Lilith.

There definetly should be a strong connection felt between them, and since her Pluto is close to his ASC he might experience this as transformative.

Those two people are friends and they connect very strongly in discussing all kinds of ideas they have. There seems to also be a strong trust connection with them.

Arena

I I go onto progressions I see this:

His Sun is exactly on her natal ASC
His pr. ASC squares her pr. ASC within 2°
His pr.Moon is within 3° orb opposite her pr. Moon
His pr. Mars is conjunct her natal Pluto and within 2° of her pr. Pluto
and therefore enters into her natal Venus-Pluto-Jupiter T-square.
His pr. Venus is within 2° of her pr. ASC
His pr. Venus is within 3° orb of his pr. Mercury which is so close to
her pr. ASC and his pr. Mercury is on her S.node.
His pr. Jupiter is opp her pr. Moon/Neptune
His pr. Vx is within 1° opp her pr. Vx
His pr. MC is 4° from her pr. Venus

rahu

Banned

The composite is indeed very psychically charged and powerful. Chiron is conjunct the node which gives a psychic connection that can be very cler and precise. This shows they are aware of each others inner self as well as there own because the composite moon is square to the node/Chiron as well as being conjunct the anti vertex-vertex axis.
These gives the likely hood of feelings of lost siblings or in some way their spiritual paths and ideas are congruent . the emotional connection is very powerful and of a analytic nature, that is support and help is base on the intimate understanding of mind and emotion connections.
A point to watch for is too much description or too much analyzing . because they are so in sync , the slightest affront can strike very deeply. with Uranus square to the sun, there can not be permanent cohabiting as this aspect demands way to much spontaneity for a normal relationship… an open relationship can evolve.

rahu

Banned
the composite also shows the mercury/venus midpoint square to Jupiter. this gives a pure joy of doing and being together. it is an aspect of love laughter ... the adventure or lust for life.
the mo9on is sextile to Saturn sh there is a calm surety about each other. this aspect is very practical and show joint ventures are successful. it is a harmonious aspect but not strong enough to counter the Uranus/sun square .
the rub comes with mercury square to pluto. in a composite it shows a great emotional and mental distance tha gives unexpected outs of doubt and loneliness.

rahu

Arena

Thank you very much for your insights rahu

Could you also tell me a bit about what you think of the synastry chart?
A connection between two people must be a mixture of both charts?

rahu

Banned
looing at the red partner in the synastry chart, there is a mars/pluto/Uranus stellium square the nodal axis.
this is not relationship material. with afflicted hard aspects , there can be a dangerous element here. that personality trait would ,to me, over ride any subtle dynamic between them.

rahu