Please help me - Will I get this particular job applied for?

Arena

Would like to make a new thread about a job that I have just applied for to see my prospects of getting it.

I did post a chart in another thread about it and I asked the question on the day I was sure I had decided to apply for it, even before seeing the advertisement about it. See the chart for that day here:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=522538&postcount=16

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=522945&postcount=19

Now, I do not know if the most right thing to do is for the receiver of the question to post a chart for this particular moment of time as they did not see the question at the time I posted it? What rule to you go by with which chart to use?

Arena

I don't know which chart is best to use, the one I posted on the 12th when I found the urge to ask the question - or if it is more relevant now for the one who wants to look into it to see the chart when I sent the application as I did on the 18th to the hiring agency and then delivered the application to the actual employer yesterday on the 19th and visited their office?

You must decide and let me know which chart is best to use, or if you prefer to cast a chart for the time you receive the question?

Arena

I just got some tips on formulating questions with more precision so I will do so now for this job as I now also have more information and I have already turned in the application. I guess the timing of turning in the application is not really a horary chart.

I also want to explain a bit on my explanation of the Moon being in the 3rd house in the chart from 12.12. Actually it was not a friend that pointed me to this job, but a family member and this might be the reason for the Moon in 3rd. As I applied she and I spoke about that she would not take any part in the decision of me getting the job or not - because she is a board member for this organisation I applied to. I don't know if this explaines the Moon in 3rd - but maybe it has something to do with it.

I now know a bit more about the job. The job is a manager job and there are people in their office that are going to take a leave (one year) - so this position is limited to one year - at least to begin with. I also know that they are going to hire another person for another job, but they want the new hired manager to take part in who will get hired for the second position.

So as I have now applied for this manager job (the hiring and interviewing will be in January 2014) my more precise question is:
Will I get this particular manager position that I applied for this week?

Please do help with this reading as I am now a bit anxious and would very much like to be offered this job because I would want to be the manager and have experience as such (rather than being offered the other later job).

Here is the chart for this question:
20ur0hs.jpg

Arena

Actually I did not have any time to interpret this chart as I had to go somewhere just after casting it... but I have had a look at it now.

I emphasize that I am indeed biased as I do want this job :)
But I'll try anyway to understand what it means. I feel it gives a bit of mixed messages that involves my competitors.

I really really really do hope that some of you will be willing to help me understand. I've been out of job since March and without income - I've not applied for any jobs until this one that I do really want.

Now to understanding the chart.

Using whole sign house system we see that traditional ruler of the MC is Jupiter and it is in 1st house within 10° from the ASC (me)... but the ruler of the ASC, the Moon is not in conjunction, about 18° apart. Having the ruler in your 1st house in conj. with the ASC must be a positive though, although it is retrogade and is actually moving away from the ruler Moon. ?

So Jupiter, MC ruler is close to the querent but also makes a trine with Saturn (the competition).

The Moon is in the 2nd of money so it is a positive and it is making positive contact sextile to Mars, ruler of 10th house and also to Uranus a 10th house planet.

Neptune on the MC is in good aspect to the Sun in the 6th, ruler of the 2nd house and the Moon.

I would actually say that this chart is indicative of a YES answer... but do correct me if I'm wrong.

The interviews will probably be in the second week of January, and the position will be hired in January... at that time there will be four planets in the 7th house of this chart - so lots of competion... so this is a bit worrying especially since Jupiter also shows a trine to Saturn, the ruler of the competition even as being in MY 1st house.

I do not know how people would see that the Moon and Jupiter are not having an aspect although the ASC is within 10° of Jupiter? I see that dr.farr has a system of interpretation looking at wether the rulers/signifactors are moving towards or away from each other.

Arena

This is a horary I asked in Dec 2013 and for a job I really wanted.
I did not get it although being qualified - and I heard afterwards it was partly because my involvement in politics. So in my view that was a clear breaking of human rights and I got very angry.

But the question is now updated, the answer was NO.