How will I meet my next romance?

Lion o ness

I was looking at my SR and I have Sr venus conjunct Sun
and SR Mars conjunct Venus..

So I think a romance is coming in the summer..
Im wondering how will I meet my next romance??
(so I know when to look good) lol

Ok so Im Jupiter..(ha Dr.Farr.. Again Im jupiter on the GC)

Is he ruler of H5? Venus? or is he Mercury?

Venus is conjunct Mars so maybe through another male?
Its in H5 so Im not sure how to say meeting..

Im in the 4th house, so maybe at someones house?
Mars rules the 4th...

Add
i just noticed the Solar Eclipse is conjunct the Sun.. Not sure what that means though

Attachments

• astro_2gw_105_how_Next romance.jpg
    astro_2gw_105_how_Next romance.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

heloise

Hello - I'd say you might meet 'him' at work: both his primary (mercury) and secondary (sun) significator are in your 6th house!

x

Lion o ness

Thanks everyone!

I really dont want to have any more work romances :( Not a good thing there
So I hope not there, or maybe a vendor.. IDK...

@ Tikana
I dont understand interference.... Do you mean no romance will be coming my way?

Or that I will have a romance, but some interference will happen?

juicey J.

Banned
Thanks everyone!

I really dont want to have any more work romances :( Not a good thing there
So I hope not there, or maybe a vendor.. IDK...

@ Tikana
I dont understand interference.... Do you mean no romance will be coming my way?

Or that I will have a romance, but some interference will happen?

Actually this romance (just because other work romances didn't work doesn't mean this one won't, don't let past things prejudice the here and now that's not objective or logical yes one should learn from past mistakes but this isn't the same thing as prejudicing the here and now with failures of the past) might not be too bad with mercury in dignity and it helps its not retrograde. Also, mercury in postive aspect to saturn shows said romance could be relatively long lasting. Venus the general planet of romance and relationships is also dignified and not retrograde which, is another great sign.

Last edited:

Lion o ness

Thanks Juicy.. purrrrrrrrr.... lol

I hope at least maybe its not a co-worker, maybe a vendor that comes in, or someone I havent yet met?

I hope its not a secret??????

Saturn is in Rx what does that mean?

Do you know what Tikana meant by interference... Because if its something thats out I could see the last person causing some interference..

Sighh

misskitty

What is making you think that the chart is saying that there will even be an upcoming romance? There are no aspects between the significators. No aspects between cosignificators. Moon is in a partile square with Saturn Rx and that puts the breaks on everything. You are in the 4th house of endings and seconds away from changing signs. I think the chart is saying you need to focus on working out your own issues and life before you can even think of having a healthy romance with anyone.

Lion o ness

I get the impression from my Solar Return Chart that a romance is coming..

So I asked Horary " How will I meet my next romance"

misskitty

The chart is saying not in the immediate future, so if that is what your SR is saying mybe it is later in the year. It looks like you have some personal/internal things to work on first.

Lion o ness

Thanks Misskitty...

Makes sense :) I have been working on some personal things for a while now.. I keep meeting men, that I dont really like.. Ive been getting really annoyed with them lately..

I went out last night, and ran into a Scorpio I use to date (if you call it that)
but I dont consider him a "romance" at all..

Does the chart show, how we will meet?

misskitty

Does the chart show, how we will meet?

If the chart doesn't show an upcoming romance, then it can't show how you will meet that non-existing romantic partner. To me it looks like this chart is basically saying (in a very Saturn tone) to quit daydreaming about romance and get back to work because you have important matters (yourself) to tend to at this time. Also, the best thing to do when attracting men that are no good for you or when you are having bad luck is to step back and not date for some time. You are projecting something that men who are not good for you are attracted to, and it takes isolating yourself from the dating scene for a while to figure out what that might be.

Last edited:

Lion o ness

Thanks MissKitty.. :biggrin: Thanks for taking the time to reply..

I am working on myself... I havent dated anyone in a long time.. Im actually very introverted (despite all the leo) My focus my whole life has been my kids, and my job...Im tired of focusing on every thing else.. Ive never been able to focus on me so much, and what I want/need..

I have met a few men lately, but Ive been for the most part uninterested..
But Im still a Leo with the "love me,desires" as any human, but its as you are aware, deep inside Leo's needs to be loved..

I do know there are things I need to work on.. Ive started.. Its been a focus for a while now..

juicey J.

Banned
misskitty, as far as I understand it one only looks at the aspects between the ruler, the moon, and the 7th house ruler if the question is about a specific person. She didn't ask about a specific person nor did she ask if she would get involved in a romance she asked where here next romance (relationship) would come from and it appears it will be someone at work and since mercury rules the 7th it could be someone she's already somewhat close to. You might be right about it not coming/happening until later this year or even bit later then that.

Lion o ness

Juicy what makes you think its someone I already know?? Because of work?

I want to clarify "romance" and my question.. Just in case its being misunderstood..

Im not thinking about marriage or a legal commitment. Im thinking more along the lines of a passionate/intense love affair (not affair) but you know what I mean..

Wouldnt he (whoever it is) be the 5th ruler?

Also I dont have a specific time frame in mind, on when we will meet.. Im just wondering How will we meet? I have no expectations of it happening immediately... Im just wondering "how I will meet him"

I believe in fate, so when its meant to be, it will be... Im not concerned with how long.. But YES of course, Im curious about that also.. But "when" wasnt on my mind, when I asked...
BUT if you can see when in the chart.. HEY thats good to know also.. :biggrin:

juicey J.

Banned
I say its possibly someone you already know and who is at least somewhat close to already because mercury is ruler of the 7th and is dignified in the sign of the 7th. You said love affair and made the distinction that it wasn't just an affair you wanted making it a 7th house issue.

Lion o ness

I say its possibly someone you already know and who is at least somewhat close to already because mercury is ruler of the 7th and is dignified in the sign of the 7th. You said love affair and made the distinction that it wasn't just an affair you wanted making it a 7th house issue.

Ok ok Ok... I get ya... Hey I was tryin for H5... lol :annoyed:

Opphiucan

What does it mean if someone is trine their ascendant , as is here? I thought that was a really good sign? :) As well as trine true node...

Thanks - Good luck lion o ness:)!!!