so I have posted the information
that shows how to do the rectification for yourself
obviously
guesswork is unreliable, unverifiable
clearly

a considerable amount of work is required
for chart rectification
You know I would to find his accurate birth time,
because I think suicide is a really serious think...that all.
ALL natal charts require an accurate and RELIABLE time of birth
otherwise it's simply guesswork

And I think the outher qualities is helping of that.
He looks like so much as a Capricorn.
His birth chart is no stellium in Capricorn sign..
.so that's why I think he had a Capricorn rising sign
and because of his neck problems and pain.
Capricorns have bones and articular problems...
ALL twelve zodiac signs
may experience "...neck problems and pain...and articular problems..."
but then
obviously NOT EVERYONE has same ascendant
even if they experience similar issues

also
more than three hundred thousand people were born worldwide
that same day
and are alive today mostly
and so

obviously
the differences may be delineated
only when a reliable time of birth is available

Keira

The "think" part is unfortunately not enough. Esp. when taking into account something as precarious and delicate as a suicide. I mean we can guess work on a Q like, will i move to another country this year, but suicide is a very serious matter.

If your intention is to learn about how others go about reading the chart of a person that committed suicide, then I would suggest you to take a chart where the birth time has at least an A Rodden rating on astro.com

Hi aquarius7000!

Look at this:

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Stan_Kirsch

kalinka

I casted a birth time rectification chart with the methods of Kp. He could only be born under the Daylord Sun. This means that we can delimit the time frame from 0.00am til 5.40am. Further, the sign of one of the Ruling Planets, which are Ve, Su, Ma, Me, Ra, will rising in the Asc. Hence it could only be Sidereal Aries (from 0.20am), Taurus or Gemini. So he was born between 0.20-5.40am. By considering the Nakshatra lord of the Asc we can again delimit the time into 2 possible spans: Either between 0.52 and 02.10 am or from 03.05 til 4.55 am. These are the first steps and could help you further to find out his birth time via birth rectifaction (or other methods), if you are serious interested in it. good luck

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I casted a birth time rectification chart with the methods of Kp.
He could only be born under the Daylord Sun.
This means that we can delimit the time frame from 0.00am til 5.40am. Further, the sign of one of the Ruling Planets, which are Ve, Su, Ma, Me, Ra, will rising in the Asc.
Hence it could only be Sidereal Aries (from 0.20am), Taurus or Gemini.
So he was born between 0.20-5.40am.
By considering the Nakshatra lord of the Asc
we can again delimit the time into 2 possible spans:
Either between 0.52 and 02.10 am or from 03.05 til 4.55 am.
These are the first steps
and could help you further to find out his birth time via birth rectifaction
(or other methods), if you are serious interested in it.
good luck
rectification is a serious matter that requires time
and considerable study
as is shown by the above interesting illustration
of

PRELIMINARY STEPS
relevant to

VEDIC Sidereal astrological rectification method :smile:

Mania

If we speak about suicide tendencies then obviously there should be formula 8-1 (for example lord of 8 in the 1st house)

Keira

I casted a birth time rectification chart with the methods of Kp. He could only be born under the Daylord Sun. This means that we can delimit the time frame from 0.00am til 5.40am. Further, the sign of one of the Ruling Planets, which are Ve, Su, Ma, Me, Ra, will rising in the Asc. Hence it could only be Sidereal Aries (from 0.20am), Taurus or Gemini. So he was born between 0.20-5.40am. By considering the Nakshatra lord of the Asc we can again delimit the time into 2 possible spans: Either between 0.52 and 02.10 am or from 03.05 til 4.55 am. These are the first steps and could help you further to find out his birth time via birth rectifaction (or other methods), if you are serious interested in it. good luck

Hello Kalinka!

Thank you very much to your help!
It's amazing!☺
Thank you very much once more!

Keira

Last edited:

Keira

Hi Kalinka!
I send you a private message here!

Keira

ElenaJ

More chart examples...

Sylvia Plath, writer, suffered from severe depression for most of her life.
She made several attempts at suicide, including car wrecks, until finally she gassed herself to death by putting her head in the oven. (Sorry for the grim details, but they may help with the interpretation).She was 30 years old.
There was some speculation at the time that it was in reality a cry for help, although the authorities declared it was a very intentional deed.
Her two children were asleep when she did this.
Her daughter is a writer, however her son also was a suicide and I'm posting his chart as well, not only to evaluate it on its own, but for possible connections with his mother's chart.
In Sylvia Plath's chart we see a repeat of a pattern from Hemingway.
Her 12th house ruler is saturn, which is found on the cusp of the 12th house.
The 8th house ruler is venus, in the 7th house, in trine with saturn.
Intercepted in the ascendent is pisces, co-ruled by neptune and jupiter, both in virgo, the sign opposing their natural position, in the 7th house, and conjunct south node.
The ascendent is at the 29th degree of aquarius.
Co-ruler of the ascendent, uranus, is near the 2nd house cusp of self esteem, squaring saturn on the cusp of self undoing.
Sun in scorpio rules the 7th but is mostly contained in the 6th house, and is in a wide square with saturn from the 8th house.
There is reference in her biography of a miscarriage, which occured a few days after being beaten by her husband. With the numerous contacts involving the 7th house, one wonders how much of an influence he might have had on her tendency towards self undoing.
Moon in 7th in libra, sign of partnership and marriage, lies on the midpoint of sun/neptune, reflecting her emotional instability. Neptune rules gas.
Jupiter and Neptune co- rulers of pisces, (intercepted in the ascendent), are with 8th ruler and South node in the 7th.
South Node in 7th conjunct the cluster of Venus/jupiter/neptune, makes one wonder if this was a Karmic death.

Moving on to her son's chart, we find the ascendent in libra, with his mother’s moon just in his 12 house.
Keeping in mind that he awoke as a small child to find his mother dead, this trauma evidently weighed heavily on his subconscious.
Ascendent is ruled by venus, as is the 8th house, and it is located in the 4th of the mother (house of the mother as nurturer and domestic foundation).
Venus in capricorn is not a warm loving position, and it is exactly inconjunct moon in the 9th.
Venus is also conjunct sun, mars, and saturn, so quite active, and quite a lot of energy in the house of his mother.
Mercury rules the 12h house, and is exactly conjunct jupiter in the 4th. Again, more emphasis on the contact with the mother. The mercury/jupiter conjunction is almost exactly conjunct south node, again an idea of karma.
The mercury/jupiter conjunction squares neptune, near the cusp of the 2nd house of self esteem.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 22.07.51.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 22.07.51.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 22.19.29.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 22.19.29.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

aquarius7000

...In Sylvia Plath's chart we see a repeat of a pattern from Hemingway. Her 12th house ruler is mars, which is found in the ascendent.
The 8th house ruler is saturn, also in the 12th house, and near conjunction with Neptune (gas).
Her mercury, ascendent ruler in the 10th of career (she was a writer), is square Neptune in the 12th. Mercury is also square Jupiter, which normally shouldn't bring on depression, but Jupiter is exactly conjunct Chiron.
Mercury is also inconjunct Uranus, perhaps this explains the failed attempts at car accident deaths? Uranus exactly trines Jupiter, lucky outcome.
Sun exactly squares saturn. Sun sits exactly on the MH (therefore opposing the IC) and rules the IC, house of endings.
I am very confused as to which chart you are looking at? Sylvia Plath had an Aquarius Asc. and her 12th house ruler is Saturn. Her Asc. is in Aquarius, so Merc. cannot be its ruler. At best Uranus if one doesn't like to go by trad. rulers.

Moving on to her son's chart, we see ascendent at the 29th degree of Aquarius, with saturn ruler in the 12th, which seems to be a recurring pattern. Sun squares saturn, slightly wide at an 8 degree orb, reflecting his mother's natal aspect, at the root of depression.
Her son's Asc. is in Libra, at 15*, and Venus is in Cap. His 12th house ruler is Merc., which is in Aquarius actually.

Not sure you were looking at the correct charts.

ElenaJ

You're right. I opened Vrginia Wolf's chart by error, that was on my desktop!
I'll rework my post.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 22.37.01.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 22.37.01.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 29

ElenaJ

Am I the only one fascinated by this thread?

One more chart, Marilyn Monroe, in theory a suicide, by overdose of pills.

Here we have 8th house ruler Neptune conjunct the ascendent.
Neptune opposes the 12th house ruler, moon, in the 7th of marriage/relationships. Conjunct moon is jupiter , co-ruler of the 8th.
Both Neptune and moon/jupiter square Saturn, ruler of the 7th, in the 4th of endings.
Neptune is drugs, she apparently took an overdose.
The involvement of the 7th house could point to the reason for her action, her difficulties with her partner at the time of her suicide.
In the 8th house we find mars, inconjunct the ascendent Neptune, and ruling the 4th of endings.
This is all so closely intertwined that it almost seems she could not have died any other way.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 22.27.45.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 22.27.45.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 28

JUPITERASC

Am I the only one fascinated by this thread?

One more chart, Marilyn Monroe, in theory a suicide, by overdose of pills.

Here we have 8th house ruler Neptune conjunct the ascendent.
Neptune opposes the 12th house ruler, moon, in the 7th of marriage/relationships. Conjunct moon is jupiter , co-ruler of the 8th.
Both Neptune and moon/jupiter square Saturn, ruler of the 7th, in the 4th of endings.
Neptune is drugs, she apparently took an overdose.
The involvement of the 7th house could point to the reason for her action, her difficulties with her partner at the time of her suicide.
In the 8th house we find mars, inconjunct the ascendent Neptune, and ruling the 4th of endings.
This is all so closely intertwined that it almost seems she could not have died any other way.
Time of birth is not necessarily reliable
thus not possible to draw reliable delineation

There are questions about a mysterious bruise
and the lack of evidence
and political motives
mounted so heavily that
the investigation was reopened in 1982.
most agree death was by a fatal injection
— supported by the lack of pill capsules in her body :smile:

and

a small, mysterious bruise on her lower body
that was never explained.
also her will and an untold amount of mysterious documents
were stuffed into shopping bags
and removed by her business manager Inez Melson
within 48 hours of Monroe’s death.
This was all done while the police were taking statements.

ElenaJ

Neptune would also be a fatal injection.
If this was not suicide, but murder, how do you delineate the chart? What is the significator for murder? Or violence. (bruises on her body).