Random Thoughts, strictly Text

moonkat235

I've been wondering about bullying lately. Is there something about a natal chart that attracts bullies/predatory people? How is that reflected?

Oh and sorry for the randomness. Mostly just thinking out loud

david starling

I've been wondering about bullying lately. Is there something about a natal chart that attracts bullies/predatory people? How is that reflected?

This is a Random Thoughts thread, which includes random topics.
Maybe lack of strong Fire placements and/or Aspects. I think having my Pisces Sun trining Jupiter in Scorpio helps me in that regard.

moonkat235

Maybe lack of strong Fire placements and/or Aspects. I think having my Pisces Sun trining Jupiter in Scorpio helps me in that regard.

You have Jupiter in Scorpio too??? We can be lil watery buddies!

My Moon-Saturn in Pisces trines my Jupiter-MC in Scorpio.

Chrysalis

I was looking into bullying aspects a while back, and pluto on the ascendant or aspecting the ascendent can show people who are prone to be bullies or attract bullies/predators.

Also nessus asteroid.

Justin Bieber was bullied online, he's got pluto conjunct his Ascendant, square mars in his 3rd house.

moonkat235

I've never denied life can be horrible and hard. But I don't think that attempting to prognosticate that a life "may be bad" for someone else, should be a mark in our moral compass to terminate a life.

In any case, if we take that argument why not just apply it to people on a regular basis? What would be the diference between euthanizing someone that is an adult if he is dependant and a problem for other people?

I wasn't advocating for terminating pregnancies or life. I just happen to think your value judgments on abortion have a rather rocky foundation. I see a lot of perspectives at once, so I don't have an opinion or course of action. I think 'right' and 'wrong' are rather subjective and mostly cultural, or stem from a collective identification.

moonkat235

I was looking into bullying aspects a while back, and pluto on the ascendant or aspecting the ascendent can show people who are prone to be bullies or attract bullies/predators.

Also nessus asteroid.

Justin Bieber was bullied online, he's got pluto conjunct his Ascendant, square mars in his 3rd house.

Was he bullied pervasively?

moonkat235

How would you say it helps you? Like, what does it provide you with? I'm not very well-versed at all in astrology...

Gemini888

Also nessus asteroid.

You think Chiron is involved somehow? Chiron has a tendency of "you become what you hate", bullying to get over insecurity or past hurt.

Chrysalis

You think Chiron is involved somehow? Chiron has a tendency of "you become what you hate", bullying to get over insecurity or past hurt.

Mercury/chiron i know can produce "cutting" words, someone who will say exactly what they feel no holding back.

So i suppose mars/chiron could be the same.

moonkat235

I can see that in attracting bullies, but being a bully yourself? If you have no aggressiveness how can you bully anyone?

I think aggression is a spectrum, so everyone falls somewhere on it. I doubt anyone lacks all aggression. Do you think there are outliers in the world who lack all aggressive instincts?

I think David was addressing my concern over what makes someone attract bullies, not what indicates the bully.

Chrysalis

Mercury/mars hard aspects could come into the bullying category also.

But im still sticking with pluto for being the main planet for predators or bullying. Even more so if nessus is involved too.

Last edited:

Gemini888

Mercury/mars hard aspects could come into the bullying category also.

But im still sticking with pluto for being the main planet for predators or bullying. Even more so if nessus is involved too.
What is your experience with Nessus? I just checked and found out I have Nessus conj Pluto and forms the same aspects to outer planets as Pluto.

Chrysalis

What is your experience with Nessus? I just checked and found out I have Nessus conj Pluto and forms the same aspects to outer planets as Pluto.

Not good. Nessus squares my mars/pluto conjunction. This is most definitely a predator aspect.

I think for nessus to bring some kind of abuse, it would need to be aspecting an inner planet..mars...sun...moon...venus. Or even being conjunct one of these planets midpoints. Or even on the Asc.

I personally don't like nessus.

Lykanized

Also nessus asteroid.

I think every celebrity gets bullied online
Somehow I stumbled upon a reddit page dedicated to people who knew celebrities before they got famous and apparently he was a huge bully himself. But hell, who knows

ynnest

Yeah I mean it is an interesting question as I have always been this nasty bully who sits on my victims faces but the problem is that it hits back like a train all the time! I cant get away with it anymore!! Poor me!

Y