My Birth Natal Chart *****...?

validpoint

So, I just reconnected with an old friend of mine who now does birth chart readings professionally. I never paid much attention to it but she sounded so passionate that I decided to allow her to read my birth chart.

She was nothing but kind but I was less than impressed with what it said about me. It's all either very meh or just downright boring. There's no fire or spunk which I've been endlessly trying to inject in myself (with no success) but which I sincerely believed I would eventually be able to create within me. It's just too serious and constant. It makes me feel tedius to be around, not to mention a little whimp full of fears and insecurities.

I also have Gemini and Capricorn on it and, no offense, but I realize now that I've never gotten along with those signs and have in fact felt bothered by their presence in my life on many occasions.

Other than this, I've always had trouble falling in love because I fear being smothered by a significant other. I assumed this stemmed from what I witnessed between my parents but I now realize that I am the problem. Though I've always loved the idea of love and have deeply desired a meaningful, lifelong connection with another, my overwhelming desire for freedom will come at the cost of that connection because I am the one who will be reluctant to settle and if settled, fickle with my feelings/devotion. The thought that I could be unsatisfied in a potential marriage scares me almost as much as the thought that I could go and easily cheat on the one "I love" because of my urges to break free of the confinement of a committed relationship, especially because I always thought of myself as a one-man's woman.

Basically, my birth chart confirmed the depressing things I thought about myself already, piled more upon it and made me feel imprisoned like no matter what I'll try, I'll continue to be a boring soul living an uneventful life.

I understand this is not the case, my friend said these traits can be changed but she also said I can't run away from all I am and that I should accept it for what it is instead but...I don't know. I made sure not to let her know it made me sad but I left her home feeling uninspired and unattractive.

Am I making too much out of this?

My birth chart is as follows:
Sun in Taurus; Sun in house 4
Moon in Sagittarius; Moon in house 12
Capricorn rising
Mercury in Taurus; Mercury in house 5
Venus in Gemini; Venus in house 6
Mars in Taurus; Mars in house 4
Jupiter in Capricorn; Jupiter in house 1
Saturn in Aries; Saturn in house 3
Uranus in Aquarius; Uranus in house 1
Neptune in Capricorn; Neptune in house 1
Pluto in Sagittarius; Pluto in house 11

Let me know your opinion.

I apologize for any grammar mistakes as english is not my first language. I hope you can understand what I was trying to say. Thank you.