Relocated Solar Return : Which Time?

Zeddy

Hi All

I have been looking at relocation charts for my next solar return (and where is reasonable for me to get to). I have settled on a place (despite mars aspects) but have a question re the time. The chart gets adjusted back (universal time?) to 3.26am the day before my birthday. Is this the date I need to work from (that is, do I need to be there by then)? I was planning to arrive in the town around midday on that date (am working in another city the day before). Any feedback or help would be appreciated! I have attached the relocated charts if that helps (both the town I will be working in: Adelaide, and where I want to go: Katherine. I normally live in my birth town). Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_32gw_01_me_2016416.33630.63624.jpg
    astro_32gw_01_me_2016416.33630.63624.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 18
  • astro_31gw_01_me_2016416.33671.64897.jpg
    astro_31gw_01_me_2016416.33671.64897.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 20
  • astro_31gw_01_me_2016416.34790.16186 K.jpg
    astro_31gw_01_me_2016416.34790.16186 K.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 18
  • astro_32gw_01_me_2016416.34812.17094K.jpg
    astro_32gw_01_me_2016416.34812.17094K.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

anca

Account Closed
As far as I know for relocated SR you have to be at that place couple of days before and after. It is only for lunar return that you can play with hours before & after.
I'll tell you about my experience: I tried recently and it worked only up to the point, because what is bound to happen will happen anyway. In that SR I had the Moon in the degree of the nodes, fate is fate....what happened, happened overnight, within hours.
You can try, but don't bother if you see anything fateful, sorry, I did not check your charts...

Zeddy

Thanks Anca, I appreciate your feedback. Just as a general principle, which 'birth date' would you apply in charts of this nature -- the actual or the universally adjusted time?

anca

Account Closed
I'm not sure I understand your question, you have to use the exact degree/min/sec of the Sun at birth.

Very welcome Zeddy.

Last edited:

duenderoja

I do not believe solar returns can be relocated.

I have studied my own charts, and I have seen major events shown regardless of where I was through the basic solar return.

Doodleloo

I do not believe solar returns can be relocated.

I have studied my own charts, and I have seen major events shown regardless of where I was through the basic solar return.

You've seen major events? >_> I feel like I'm missing out on SR charts. Have no idea how to read them

Doodleloo

Worth learning.

I learn much more effectively if I read someone analyzing a chart rather than theory. I haven't scoured the forums/internet for chart interpretations lately, but I remember there not being a lot of interpretations for a time here where I could actually garner info.

I'll get back to it eventually.

duenderoja

I learn much more effectively if I read someone analyzing a chart rather than theory. I haven't scoured the forums/internet for chart interpretations lately, but I remember there not being a lot of interpretations for a time here where I could actually garner info.

I'll get back to it eventually.

I can go over several of mine with you via pm. I can teach you :).

Arena

Hi All

I have been looking at relocation charts for my next solar return (and where is reasonable for me to get to). I have settled on a place (despite mars aspects) but have a question re the time. The chart gets adjusted back (universal time?) to 3.26am the day before my birthday. Is this the date I need to work from (that is, do I need to be there by then)? I was planning to arrive in the town around midday on that date (am working in another city the day before). Any feedback or help would be appreciated! I have attached the relocated charts if that helps (both the town I will be working in: Adelaide, and where I want to go: Katherine. I normally live in my birth town). Thanks!

Solar returns need to be relocated, yes, BUT to the place where you live. If you only travel there for the solar return, the effect over there will only last while you are there. So when you get back home, that solar return on location takes over.

But an important thing for solar returns is to cast them in the sidereal zodiac so that you have the earth's precession counted in the chart. Tropical solar returns don't do that and therefore you will not have an accurate return by casting in tropical if you don't calculate for precession.