Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 04-07-2011, 04:29 AM

planets in 12th house synastry

FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE, WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE TO BE THE HOUSE PERSON

so many times i have my planets in another's 12th house.
i've read that this means mistrust, and to an extent you could say i don't trust them.
i also see their weaknesses in that area.
so if it's venus, then i see why they are having a hard time being in a relationship for example, their maturity level with regards to love, etc.
same thing with sun, mercury, mars, etc.
i've had one person's jupiter in my 12th house, and i viewed them as a very optimistic, happy go lucky person.

just wanted to hear some views from those who were the house person, any insights are welcome

Unread 04-07-2011, 04:43 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lion o ness
Re: planets in 12th house synastry

I had a guy thats Sun,Merc,Mars and SN were all in my 12th... BOY did I fall hard... I have never been hit so hard in my life.. It didnt make sense though... I had a hard time understanding why I feel so hard...

Lots of confusion with us... He was really paranoid about me.. Which WAS unjust... I couldnt believe some of the things he thought about me.. I was in a total shock..
He always thought the worst of me.. Never giving me a chance to explain or giving me the benifit of the doubt... Because he jus "knew" he was right...

BUT we had a hard time severing the tie... We are still in contact with each other, even though I keep saying I dont want to talk to you anymore.. I would take off from him for months.. but then we would just start talking again...
Its defintely a Karmic thing...

Another thing... I really really really had to dig deep inside my self and figure out what and why I was feeling what I was feeling... It was very confusing for me, and sent me into an emotional spirial..

Its not easy to have some one activate your 12th... It take me around 6 months before I could even talk to him, with out freaking out... He effected every part of my entire being... He just seemed to some how dig deep into me... (with out him knowing) The questions he would ask... Just questions that he wouldnt realize that the answers would be so hard for me to answer... I would freak out.. Refuse to answer and take off running...
But I also felt as if I HAD to have him.. LIke I needed him.. That he was a soul saver...
Very confusing... Very hard to explain..
Unread 04-07-2011, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion o ness View Post

BUT we had a hard time severing the tie... We are still in contact with each other, even though I keep saying I dont want to talk to you anymore.. I would take off from him for months.. but then we would just start talking again...
Its defintely a Karmic thing...
Its defintly karmic, especialy if it conjuncts planets in your 12h. my husbands sun+ his mars conjunct my venus in the 12. now when i was 16 he wanted to go out with me but i hated him and remember thinking if he was the last man on earth i wouldnt go with him. well many years past since then i got married , divorced, and we meet again he was in the hospital at the time[but thats a different story] well we feel in love and got married, i love him more than anything in this world, he keeps reminding me that i said no at 16 and that we should of been together a long time ago, but i disagree with him because i think that we both had to experience things before we could have been together, anyway i think too much bad things are said about the 12 house
Unread 04-08-2011, 02:39 AM

thx lion o ness for the very insightful response.
it's what i assumed, but i'm glad i have it confirmed by someone who went through it first hand

ps. holly molly, look at all that lion stuff....lol
Unread 04-08-2011, 02:42 AM

yeah i can see that (with the conjutions), thx michel, always love a nice fairy tale ending
Unread 04-08-2011, 02:45 AM

hey ms virgo,
that awesome,
usually if your planet is in the other persons 12th house you can clearly see matters in that persons life from that planets view.
but having pluto there...crazy
Unread 04-08-2011, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowreally View Post
hey ms virgo,
that awesome,
usually if your planet is in the other persons 12th house you can clearly see matters in that persons life from that planets view.
but having pluto there...crazy
I disagree.. The planet person thinks they can clearly see the other persons matters... But there is still clouded judgement... Planet person sees what they "want" sometimes good sometimes bad.. Seems like a lot of assumptions going on...
Unread 04-08-2011, 03:30 AM

Quote:
I disagree.. The planet person thinks they can clearly see the other persons matters... But there is still clouded judgement... Planet person sees what they "want" sometimes good sometimes bad.. Seems like a lot of assumptions going on...
thx lioness!!
Unread 04-08-2011, 03:40 AM

Its very karmic though.... Im the house person...

I cant get away from him... EVER.... I try so hard to end the friendship... I cant... We just started talking again yesterday, after 3 months of not speaking to each other...

But yes he does know alot about me, but at the same time, he knows nothing of me..... If that makes sense..
I do know he feels that he "knows" me, but he doesnt really.... And sometimes he tells me things about me.. Im standing there scratching my head thinking how in the world did he come up with that!!!! Then I think he has just lost his mind... lol
Unread 04-08-2011, 06:36 AM

This is tricky and painful for both parties. (house and planet)

-The 12th house person will always doubt of your intentions and everything you say to them. (Depending on the planet that falls there) The planet person is totally confused, and the 12th house person is more intuitive about the true feelings of the planet person. the 12th house rules dreams "neptune" and the planet that falls there is a disguise.

-the planet that falls in someone's 12th house, tend to disappear (only if it not conjuncts the ascendant)... I mean that if your Venus falls in someone's 12th, you will feel that you love that person... but it is only an illusion that will disappear as time passes.

eg.1 If your Venus falls in someone's 12th house (for more obvious that are your expressions to them) the 12th house person will always know that there is a part of you that they cant reach (that's why the 12th house person will be intrigued with the planet person for a long time)

eg.2 If you say "I love you" to the 12th house person, the house person will not be convinced at all, and will not feel that you truthfully love (him/her), because they are more intuitive... and you are confused (in spite you don't feel like you are confused).

-The same as if the 12th house person loves the planet person, and the planet person doesn't love the 12th house, the 12th house person will also be intrigued with the planet person.

-If your Venus fall in someone's 12th house, and you feel you love the 12th house person, it is possible that you will open your eyes some day, and know that you were totally confused.

Finally is more painful for the 12th house person, if (he/her) love's the planet person.

(I am only focusing on that aspect) We have to see all synastry and composite to know if the intentions planet person that falls in other's 12th house are true.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to virgo18 For This Useful Post:
AquaAqua (04-10-2012), Ixaee (12-31-2012)
Unread 04-08-2011, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Its very karmic though.... Im the house person...

I cant get away from him... EVER.... I try so hard to end the friendship... I cant... We just started talking again yesterday, after 3 months of not speaking to each other...
I would think that there is unfinished buisiness from a previous life, thats just my opinion.
Unread 04-08-2011, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post

-
(I am only focusing on that aspect) We have to see all synastry and composite to know if the intentions planet person that falls in other's 12th house are true.
I agree , astrology is not so simple, actually reading and learning from this site i find that astrology could be amazing and tricky at the same time, a good astrologer would have to take so many things into consideration but still be very cautious to what they say+ you have to know your math really well and remember so many things, im kinda giving up on this.
Unread 04-08-2011, 12:24 PM

Was with a guy and his desc and saturn fell in my 12th house and my chiron in his 12th with his venus. We obviously have a karmic love tie, and it's been brutal emotionally for me as I feel like I am the one who suffered the most.

Unread 04-08-2011, 01:16 PM

@virgo
that makse sense, more than the other way around. but honestly it's always been the other way around for me.
I had my venus in one guys 12th house
He wanted to get married after 5 dates. i could see so many things wrong with his approach to relationships.
he'd tell ME(planet person) he loved me, but all i could do is laugh, cuz i was just like you gotta be kidding me, you don't love me, you're just sad, etc.
Unread 04-08-2011, 07:45 PM

I had a relationship with a guy, his Sun conjunct my Moon in my 12nd house and his Sun square my Uranus in my 9th house.

It was overwhelming at first but it was ending with terribly sad and painful, it's worse than remember. I felt we had spiritul connection with unconscious level as he touch my deepest emotion.

I felt as I know him very well, but in the same time I felt as never get about him, and often to suspect about his feeling, his words, and attitude.

When we broke up, he told me I'm too sensitive, and unsecure, but my sensitiveness made he loved me. I felt as he shake my world, made me see and understand myself in some part that I never get before, but seem I never get about him; his personallity and feeling, I felt as he was hidding something or feeling from me.

I guess this position with his Sun conjuct my Moon in 12th house made him confuse himself, act out of his charecter when he loved me, but when he stop to love me like he is being conscious, my sensitiveness is his problem. He changed to be a different one, not the same person I loved, he is so cold, or maybe he is always be like that, but I has never seen it. And yes, it's difficult to get him out of my heart cause he touch my hidden emotion that nobody can understand even myself.

Sometimes I feel it's "NOT FAIR", as he forget about me easier as just got a dream and weak up, and he can be and do everything in his dream, but for me all is true and still have to deal with my own feeling and emotion. It's long time ago but I still can't forget the feeling I had.
Unread 04-08-2011, 07:52 PM

Pan I agree about the deepness and the emotional pain..

This has been the deepest I have ever felt in my life not only about myself, but also about another person...
It truly is an internal struggle...

Just trying to understand what you feel, as been hell for me... I cant take anymore of this..... I hate this... I wish so bad I could wish it away..

His Sun,Mars,Merc in my 12th
My Saturn/Venus in his 12th..

Composite Venus in H12 also...
Unread 04-08-2011, 10:12 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to piscesnurse

what if he has saturn and chiron on my sun venus mercury in 12th does that mean he will hurt me or i will hurt him ???
thanks for any reply

Men Traveling A Narrow Path, Seeking Illumination
10 DEGREES PISCES SABIAN
Unread 04-10-2011, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Pan I agree about the deepness and the emotional pain..

This has been the deepest I have ever felt in my life not only about myself, but also about another person...
It truly is an internal struggle...

Just trying to understand what you feel, as been hell for me... I cant take anymore of this..... I hate this... I wish so bad I could wish it away..

His Sun,Mars,Merc in my 12th
My Saturn/Venus in his 12th..

Composite Venus in H12 also...
Lion o ness,

His Sun conjuct my Moon, and his Murcury in my H12, but none of my planet in his H12.

And also his Neptune places in my H9, square my Venus and Saturn H7, his Mar falls in my H1 and square my H10 Neptune.

The sandness is so deep and emotinal pain. I experience a worse self-delussion, about love and sex, feel as a dream when I were being in the relationship, it drove me crazy, both side good and bad. I don't know how those aspect worked with him but I felt the painful is toward me much than him when it's over and suspect if he would be hurt as I do. I still feel as I can't finish the business. I have to try to end up my feeling alone, nobody understand if no experience themselves. I heard somebody said it's regarding from the previouse life, maybe yes, who will know?

In the composite chart; Sun, Murcury, Neptune are conjunct in H8, Venus in H7 conjunct DC. I felt I just met him for love and lost, to re-birth, and it opened my eyes with sadness.

Last edited by Pan; 04-10-2011 at 06:07 AM.
Unread 04-10-2011, 05:58 AM

I think the planet person is oblivious to the house person. He really just has no clue whats so ever... Even though he "thinks" he does....

This other guy I dated his moon is in my 12th... We had this awesome connection (other aspects) he was my heart and my soul...
Until I found out what a liar he was! I was oblivious to him, his actions... I couldnt see what was right in front of me... Well I see it NOW!!
Unread 04-10-2011, 06:23 AM

Quote:
I think the planet person is oblivious to the house person. He really just has no clue whats so ever... Even though he "thinks" he does....

This other guy I dated his moon is in my 12th... We had this awesome connection (other aspects) he was my heart and my soul...
Until I found out what a liar he was! I was oblivious to him, his actions... I couldnt see what was right in front of me... Well I see it NOW!!
I have both side to remember, some part is he is my soul-mate and we met for love, on the other hand I felt as a fool and he is deciever and I couldn't believe he would be, and I won't have chance to find out if he really is. I just analyze form all situation and his behave.

As I said in our composite chart, Venus is in H7 conjunct DC ; show a kind of real love, but Sun, Murcury, Neptune are in H8, maybe show some kind of self-delussion in personallity and communication in our part, and H8 is the hose of lost and rebirth. The sadness makes me see the other side of life and it changes me.
Unread 04-10-2011, 06:32 AM

Yes I have felt both are my one true love.. Even though I new deep down it wasnt so... Funny though no matter what I cant get either out of my life for one reason or another....

Whats really funny is the one with the moon in my 12th I havent talked to him in over a month or so... EXACTLY 1 hour to the minute after I posted about him.. He out of the blue called me.. I should never talk about him.. It seems to summons him... LOL We have a very "cancerous" composite... Cant let it go... Dont believe me?? (figure of speech) he's my ex from 1998...

Last edited by Lion o ness; 04-10-2011 at 06:49 AM.
Unread 04-10-2011, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Yes I have felt both are my one true love.. Even though I new deep down it wasnt so... Funny though no matter what I cant get either out of my life for one reason or another....

Whats really funny is the one with the moon in my 12th I havent talked to him in over a month or so... Right after I posted about him.. He out of the blue called me.. I should never talk about him.. It seems to summons him... LOL We have a very "cancerous" composite... Cant let it go... Dont believe me?? (figure of speech) he's my ex from 1998...
What do you men "cancerous"? Stellium?
Unread 04-10-2011, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan View Post
What do you men "cancerous"? Stellium?
Not necessarily a stellium. We just have a watery Composite...
Asc in Pisc
Sun/Venus in Cancer...

We act like cancer people, with each other.. We both have fire mars, yet I never see it... We act very cancerous with each other... Its annoying...

Here read this.. this will prob explain it better..

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=34105
Unread 04-10-2011, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Not necessarily a stellium. We just have a watery Composite...
Asc in Pisc
Sun/Venus in Cancer...

We act like cancer people, with each other.. We both have fire mars, yet I never see it... We act very cancerous with each other... Its annoying...

Here read this.. this will prob explain it better..

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=34105
Thank you Lion o ness,

In my composite chart, it's late Aires rising (29.41 degree), stelluim Neptune, Sun, Murcury in Sagettirius - Fire sign.

We both are aquarius rising in natul chart, both Mar are water sign (he is Piece/Mar, I'm Cancer/ Mar)

So I don't know if we would be Fire or Waterey.

Do you think what is the indicaters of " the karmic bond" in composite chart?
Unread 04-10-2011, 07:35 AM

I should be stop all of my feeling since we broke up but I still felt I couldn't finnished the business which I don't know what make me feel like this, I think you could understand what I mean. Could you guide me how to find out in the composite or synastry?

Tags
12th, house, planets, synastry