Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-04-2018, 04:00 AM
AquaAqua AquaAqua is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 108
Travel/Life abroad..?

Ever since i was a young boy i had dreams of travelling the world (venus in 9th). However various factors including my own lack of belief and action led to me living a confined life in India. Inching towards my late 30's now i am now starting to hope that maybe i can look forward to a life of some international travel and/or immigration. What does my chart say..?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_pats_hw.62273.4018.jpg (48.2 KB, 8 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 07-04-2018, 04:18 AM
RishiRahul's Avatar
RishiRahul RishiRahul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Kolkata, New York, Toronto
Posts: 490
Re: Travel/Life abroad..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaAqua View Post
Ever since i was a young boy i had dreams of travelling the world (venus in 9th). However various factors including my own lack of belief and action led to me living a confined life in India. Inching towards my late 30's now i am now starting to hope that maybe i can look forward to a life of some international travel and/or immigration. What does my chart say..?

It depends upon your willingness to work hard and arise from within.
March to July 2019 'may' bring you onto a path.


RishiRahul
__________________
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, solutions, & accurate timings to specific questions

https://www.facebook.com/Rishi1958
for political/mundane predictions
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 07-04-2018, 04:25 AM
AquaAqua AquaAqua is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 108
Re: Travel/Life abroad..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RishiRahul View Post
It depends upon your willingness to work hard and arise from within.
March to July 2019 'may' bring you onto a path.


RishiRahul
Story of my life..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 07-05-2018, 03:52 PM
RishiRahul's Avatar
RishiRahul RishiRahul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Kolkata, New York, Toronto
Posts: 490
Re: Travel/Life abroad..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaAqua View Post
Story of my life..



Also that only ventures that have been well planned holds fruit; while results will be proportionate to efforts.


Jan and or April 2018 might have given hope to your plans.



RishiRahul
__________________
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, solutions, & accurate timings to specific questions

https://www.facebook.com/Rishi1958
for political/mundane predictions
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 07-06-2018, 12:21 PM
AquaAqua AquaAqua is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 108
Re: Travel/Life abroad..?

I appreciate your input, however frankly i am getting fed up with so many things in life... i bet most people wouldn't care if a meteor hit us tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 07-09-2018, 03:35 PM
RishiRahul's Avatar
RishiRahul RishiRahul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Kolkata, New York, Toronto
Posts: 490
Re: Travel/Life abroad..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaAqua View Post
I appreciate your input, however frankly i am getting fed up with so many things in life... i bet most people wouldn't care if a meteor hit us tomorrow.



Oh yes, of course.

But what I said was specific to your chart.


RishiRahul
__________________
http://www.rishirahul.com/
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Serious consultations, solutions, & accurate timings to specific questions

https://www.facebook.com/Rishi1958
for political/mundane predictions
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RishiRahul For This Useful Post:
AquaAqua (07-14-2018)
Reply

Tags
abroad, travel or life

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.