Is he seeing her?

8thstellium

I have been thinking about it for a while. I tried not to, because it is none of my business but it's in my face and I want to know....May be weird, but I reallllly want to knowwww
Can anyone help please?
My primary question is is he currently seeing her?
If possible I would also like to know if he was seeing her in the past? Is she the girl that people ( colleagues) mentioned he went out with in the past ( actually this is the one that is bothering me the most. I want to know if she is the girl people were talking about when they said he was seeing a girl from work earlier. All this was in the past. They might have easily been back together again sometime last year) Also how do I come in to the picture from the chart?

Thanks and sorry about not being able to do my own interpretation.

Only thing I understood is he is Mercury and she is Jupiter and they are square.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Oddity

I may have missed it, but I have no idea who he and she are in your post. Your husband? Your boss? The professor who gave you an unfair bad grade?

Is she your sister? Mum? Co-worker? Nemesis?

Without knowing something about your relationship, it's difficult to put a house to the person you're asking about.

oleanna

How is he Mercury? What house? 11th? a friend of yours? And how does she then happen to be Jupiter? The 5th? - But this doesn't work like that... it should be the 5th of the 11th, - if that is anyhow what you speak about... please give at least a bit more information about the background...

8thstellium

Sorry.
He was a colleague I was interested in. They bothstill work there, I don't anymore.
She is not a friend of mine, nor an enemy or anything at all. We don't know each other personally.
I only know her because I saw her comment on his Facebook photos.

8thstellium

Ok, my bad. Not Mercury n Jupiter. He is sun and she is Saturn and there are no aspects as far I understand.
Anybody? :unsure:

Last edited:

tikana

you are invading someone's private life.
it is not like you have been dating him while he was "seeing" another woman

8thstellium

Yup, I know and I am not proud of it. Curiosity is getting the better of me, like I said.
I think I'm trying to figure out if he was saying the truth when he said, sometime back that he was seeing someone he really likes.
N if he really was, if he isn't anymore.
I have been thinking so much about this girl, that something spooky happened yesterday n I ran in to her at the super market yesterday! I NEVER ran in to anyone I knew ever before this in this town.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Ok, my bad. Not Mercury n Jupiter. He is sun and she is Saturn and there are no aspects as far I understand.
Anybody? :unsure:

Significators are still not correct. If he is someone you were interested in, then he is signified by the ruler of the 7th, Saturn. She might be signified by the the 5th or the 7th from his house.

But it feels to me that you are not posing the true underlying question, which seems to be more about him and you, than about him and her...? That prospect also looks like a no, since, as you correctly observe, there is no aspect between you/Sun and him/Saturn.

8thstellium

Ilene,
Really, the question that's bugging me is if she was the girl he was seeing.
I already know my situation is gone case so really not looking for an answer for prospects between me and him.