How does he feel about me?

8thstellium

I posted a Q in Communications section and Ilene and Tikana suggested I should ask the real question which is "what are his feelings towards me".

So here's the chart.
Can someone tell me: How does he feel about me? Does he like me even a little bit?

Kindly comment.

Thanks.

Edit: Sun and Venus are again in the same house in Libra. Is this still suggesting that he has a girl friend?

Attachments

• does_he_like_me.13721.15525.jpg
    does_he_like_me.13721.15525.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

tikana

not crazy about this

Saturn is way too weak
then you have separating moon/saturn aspect

Not much going on! sadly

8thstellium

In the last chart he was Sun and debilitated in Libra. In this chart he is Saturn n very weak. I see a pattern. Is something more going on there? Or is that irrelevant?

tikana

Excellent observation! everything is connected.
usually, when you twist and turn a chart you should come up with the similar theme concerning whatever is bothering you.

Essential dignity shows inner strength
Accidental dignity shows being able to catch a chance by chance.

Saturn in scorpio not exactly romantic combo esp in relations with the Moon.
Moon does not like Saturn too much.

Cheers
T

8thstellium

True but I meant is something going on with him personally and is that why he is showing up weak. Another interesting thing I noticed is he was the luminary (sun) in the last chart n i'm the luminary (moon) in this one. Kind of interesting.

Edit: Also I was Saturn in the last chart and he is Saturn in this chart. I am not sure if anybody else finds this interesting but I find it very interesting.. :)

Last edited:

tikana

yeah
very likely because when a significator is weak, usually something is bothering the person.

usually check exalt placement with significator, usually it shows where the person is most concerned occupied with. I am still dabbling in that theory but it seems to be working.

in this case.. you are rejecting saturn.

ProgressedMoonInScropio

I am confused about exalted placements myself. So the sun being in Libra (venus ruled) makes them debilitated which I thought means they are thinking about venus but are not happy about it if in it's fall. Then I've read that venus is the one who is more into the sun if he is in her dignity. Is it a matter of if venus is the main significator or not?

Am I making any sense? Lol

Tessie

Banned
I am confused about exalted placements myself. So the sun being in Libra (venus ruled) makes them debilitated which I thought means they are thinking about venus but are not happy about it if in it's fall. Then I've read that venus is the one who is more into the sun if he is in her dignity. Is it a matter of if venus is the main significator or not?

Am I making any sense? Lol

Yes. First of all, the querent asked the question "Will he reply?" a couple of days ago. The querent based this question on not knowing how the quesited feels. That is, if the quesited responded, would the response be "No?" The quesited's feelings were the underlying matter of the question. The chart on that thread is the valid chart.

The chart on this thread asks essentially the same question, again, a couple of days later. This practice is in breach of horary rules. So the answer is not reliable.

In the old chart, Sun was involved because it was L7, the significator of the quesited. Venus was involved because it was in the 7th house and conj. Sun, suggesting a possibility of another female's involvement. But Venus could have signified other things too. You say, "I've read that venus is the one who is more into the sun if he is in her dignity." Whilst that is a good question, in this chart neither Venus nor Sun are significators for the querent/quesited, so it is not the interp. here. To know what Venus represents in a valid chart, look to the houses Venus rules in that chart.

ProgressedMoonInScropio

Yes. First of all, the querent asked the question "Will he reply?" a couple of days ago. The querent based this question on not knowing how the quesited feels. That is, if the quesited responded, would the response be "No?" The quesited's feelings were the underlying matter of the question. The chart on that thread is the valid chart.

The chart on this thread asks essentially the same question, again, a couple of days later. This practice is in breach of horary rules. So the answer is not reliable.

In the old chart, Sun was involved because it was L7, the significator of the quesited. Venus was involved because it was in the 7th house and conj. Sun, suggesting a possibility of another female's involvement. But Venus could have signified other things too. You say, "I've read that venus is the one who is more into the sun if he is in her dignity." Whilst that is a good question, in this chart neither Venus nor Sun are significators for the querent/quesited, so it is not the interp. here. To know what Venus represents in a valid chart, look to the houses Venus rules in that chart.

Well I probably should have specified, I was just asking a general question not so much specifically about her question. Which I actually looked at btw and the first did look like he may be involved with another woman.

Ok, another example. Like for instance Mars was in Libra for months.

So say the querent was venus because Libra was the Asc and mars is the quesited because it's on the Dsc. Mars would be in the querent's first house, in her dignity sign but in it's detriment. I guess my question is how does a debilitated planet behave when it's in it's fall/detriment AND in the querent's domicle/dignity?

I erected a chart back in May and this exact thing happened and the person who interpreted the chart said "he'd gone mad" not sure what it meant but she never came back to explain it. What I took from that was if a planet is in it's detriment but in the querent's dignity sign, the quesited dislikes the querent.

8thstellium

Ok, I have to ask...why is everybody saying he is involved with"another" woman?
Venus n moon are always Co significators of the querent, aren't they? Specially if querent is a female n in this case me.
So where is the other woman coming from?

IleneK

Premium Member
So say the querent was venus because Libra was the Asc and mars is the quesited because it's on the Dsc. Mars would be in the querent's first house, in her dignity sign but in it's detriment. I guess my question is how does a debilitated planet behave when it's in it's fall/detriment AND in the querent's domicle/dignity?

I erected a chart back in May and this exact thing happened and the person who interpreted the chart said "he'd gone mad" not sure what it meant but she never came back to explain it. What I took from that was if a planet is in it's detriment but in the querent's dignity sign, the quesited dislikes the querent.

I guess my question is how does a debilitated planet behave when it's in it's fall/detriment AND in the querent's domicle/dignity?

A short answer is that the quesited's planet in its detriment or fall, it does not behave well ["has gone mad"?].
You did not ask this, but mentioned that quesited is in querent's house. If it is in its detriment and AND in querent's house, it suggests that the quesited has interest of some kind in the querent but does not behave well.

What I took from that was if a planet is in it's detriment but in the querent's dignity sign, the quesited dislikes the querent.

So again, if the quesited's planet is in its detriment, it does not behave well.

Now, quesited being in the querent's dignity refers to the querent's receptivity to the quesited. In that direction: querent's reception towards quesited. [This is at least according to many traditional astrologers, but not Frawley.] So a planet in the querent's dignity says that querent receives that planet well or favorably.

Putting it together, quesited's planet in its detriment but in the querent's dignity means that quesited behaves poorly yet querent still receives him well.

The opposite, that is, how quesited receives querent, depends upon the sign on querent's significator.

Hope this helps a bit.

IleneK

Premium Member
Ok, I have to ask...why is everybody saying he is involved with"another" woman?
Venus n moon are always Co significators of the querent, aren't they? Specially if querent is a female n in this case me.
So where is the other woman coming from?

The other woman hypothesis comes from Venus, [which can symbolize under certain circumstances another woman] in his/7th house.

But to answer your other question:

"Venus n moon are always Co significators of the querent, aren't they?"

No, they are not.

Moon is always a primary co-significator for the querent, male or female.

But Venus [and Sun], first of all, are not co-sigs. Rather, they are secondary significators for a female and male in a relationship. If it were a man asking the question, his secondary significator would not be Venus, it would be Sun.

8thstellium

If Venus is MY secondary significator shouldn't I be Venus rather than another female? I mean my question wasn't about involvement of another woman at all.
Just curious.

IleneK

Premium Member
If Venus is MY secondary significator shouldn't I be Venus rather than another female? I mean my question wasn't about involvement of another woman at all.
Just curious.

I was just giving a general general answer to your general question of "So where is the other woman coming from?."

Before going further and to get everyone looking at the same thing, may I suggest that you resurrect the thread where the chart and question are and then continue this valuable line of questioning there?