i'm lost.if you can tell me something or show me a way to go i'll thank you

ipukeflowers

well, i'm a 21 years old boy. i don't know what i want to my life...i have no job i'm not in school. i'm lonely. i feel the need to be surrounded by people but when i'm with someone i suddnly get tierd of this person..then i isolate myself. i have social problems but i need people arround me like anyone...i'm full of contrasts..i act like different persons...all in one... then starts a war inside me..i've got anxiety problems and get depressed easlly..i can't face the death but she's always close to me...i wake up everyday and i think it's the last one..so i can't enjoy even the little things that gave us pleasure in life. it seems insane i know, but if you can give me a light i'll thank you xx<3

here my birth chart:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=27103&stc=1&d=1329942037

if the chart is hard to understand my birth dates:

name: miguel
birth: 20-10-1990
hour: 12h15am
local: Beja, Portugal

Attachments

• carte.png
    carte.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 43

miquar

Hi ipukeflowers. I'm a bit tired to write very much now, but the needs of the Libran personal planets will be very different to the Moon in Scorpio conjunct Pluto and closely sextile Neptune. Both need relationship, but different kinds, and it would be worth you looking into the basic differences between these signs. What also perhaps adds to your difficulties is the squares from the Libra stellium to Saturn.

It could be that the idealism of Libra is finding it difficult to come to terms with the limitations of Saturn and the primitive passion of Scorpio. It seems from what you said that you don't meet the world in a way typical of Jupiter rising in Leo, as this often imbues confidence. But perhaps it gives you a sense of the world being a place (Ascendant) where being very special is the way to be (Jupiter/Leo), and maybe your inhibitions (Saturn squares to stellium) and intense feeling responses (Moon in Scorpio conjunct Pluto) are generating to much anxiety for you to meet the world on these terms. So maybe Jupiter rising in Leo just makes you more self-conscious at the moment.

Things are sure to gradually improve with age. You've just had your Saturn square and now transiting Saturn is hovering around the Libra stellium. The depression and anxiety will hopefully ease when transiting Saturn moves into early Scorpio. Then when it conjuncts the Moon Pluto conjunction there will be opportunities on some level to make that passionate yet sensitive feeling nature of yours more a concrete part of your world.

If you want to respond to this initial look at your chart, I'm happy to try to say more if you think it might be helpful.

ipukeflowers

Hi ipukeflowers. I'm a bit tired to write very much now, but the needs of the Libran personal planets will be very different to the Moon in Scorpio conjunct Pluto and closely sextile Neptune. Both need relationship, but different kinds, and it would be worth you looking into the basic differences between these signs. What also perhaps adds to your difficulties is the squares from the Libra stellium to Saturn.

It could be that the idealism of Libra is finding it difficult to come to terms with the limitations of Saturn and the primitive passion of Scorpio. It seems from what you said that you don't meet the world in a way typical of Jupiter rising in Leo, as this often imbues confidence. But perhaps it gives you a sense of the world being a place (Ascendant) where being very special is the way to be (Jupiter/Leo), and maybe your inhibitions (Saturn squares to stellium) and intense feeling responses (Moon in Scorpio conjunct Pluto) are generating to much anxiety for you to meet the world on these terms. So maybe Jupiter rising in Leo just makes you more self-conscious at the moment.

Things are sure to gradually improve with age. You've just had your Saturn square and now transiting Saturn is hovering around the Libra stellium. The depression and anxiety will hopefully ease when transiting Saturn moves into early Scorpio. Then when it conjuncts the Moon Pluto conjunction there will be opportunities on some level to make that passionate yet sensitive feeling nature of yours more a concrete part of your world.

If you want to respond to this initial look at your chart, I'm happy to try to say more if you think it might be helpful.

thanks for answer me...that's very kind :)
everything you said made sense for me...it's really hard to deal with my emotions (moon in scorpio) but i need to accept things as they really are like everything in this world :)
all i need to do is wait and "carry my cross" until saturn change position ^^

a kiss on your heart.

luna7

[FONT=&quot]Your pseudonym speaks volumes about how you feel about yourself right now: that even beauty turns rotten within you. I have a brother who has that Libran / scorpio energy within – and I’ve seen how he battles with the raw truths & desires of scorpio vs the Libran need for diplomacy and nicety. It is not an easy combination. I cant help but wonder about the family home atmosphere – what you may have soaked up there? What the undercurrents were? Even the most ordinary families have unspoken myths. I’m not implying that family life is/was bad, but as a sensitive being your antennae work overtime – sensing all that is going on around you…..and then trying to make sense of it. It can be exhausting. Your Leo ascendant can manifest in lots of ways: as “look at me, look at me” or as a dignified presence, confident in its right to be here. As with all ascendants, it is an attempt to integrate all that you are feeling on the inside into what is, hopefully, a coherent way of meeting the world each day. Are you unable to find work or are you unclear about what you’d like to do? I’m wondering whether a “work-type” friendship would be easier for you at the moment – some companionship, but with no sense that it has to fullfill all the other criteria. What are your interests? Hobbies? Are you into nature or science? Even part- time work gets you out, talking to people. Librans do need other people to reflect back – just be discerning about whose version of yourself you take on. The prog Moon has been in your 1st house since mid 2010. It can represent an uncertain time – feel like something is happening, but uncertain what it is. As it enters your 2nd house, it would be good to concretise something. Take on some commitments; “you are probably stronger than you think you are” (Forrest)
[/FONT]

retinoid

Your south node is conjunct your jupiter in the first house making the Jupiter bad. Which is very difficult for you because you may feel like you can express yourself and be friendly and everyone will like you, but when you make the effort it just doesn't turn out positively. Health may be negatively affected as well and you may gain weight especially in later years. People may see you as arrogant. People may just not 'get' you. You are fortunate in the sense that you CAN be alone though. Writing could be a good thing for you but you may not be able to make a career out of it. You could have racing thoughts and mood swings and may have thoughts of extreme natures (death for instance). You may be good as a doctor and doing something to help other people. You could have issues from past lives of withdrawing from society perhaps through drug use for instance and neglecting your health. A relationship will help you and you will find that a when you are working towards something (or just receiving a pay check) will help you out immensely mentally. Not being abrasive with people will help you make and keep friends.

Astrology doesn't dictate things in my opinion...it just presents issues for us to live through. The planets are lords of karma and getting through the challenges helps us deal with it...also remember at your age, a lot of people are going through similar issues (I am as well)...so don't feel like it is forever.

ipukeflowers

[FONT=&quot]Your pseudonym speaks volumes about how you feel about yourself right now: that even beauty turns rotten within you. I have a brother who has that Libran / scorpio energy within – and I’ve seen how he battles with the raw truths & desires of scorpio vs the Libran need for diplomacy and nicety. It is not an easy combination. I cant help but wonder about the family home atmosphere – what you may have soaked up there? What the undercurrents were? Even the most ordinary families have unspoken myths. I’m not implying that family life is/was bad, but as a sensitive being your antennae work overtime – sensing all that is going on around you…..and then trying to make sense of it. It can be exhausting. Your Leo ascendant can manifest in lots of ways: as “look at me, look at me” or as a dignified presence, confident in its right to be here. As with all ascendants, it is an attempt to integrate all that you are feeling on the inside into what is, hopefully, a coherent way of meeting the world each day. Are you unable to find work or are you unclear about what you’d like to do? I’m wondering whether a “work-type” friendship would be easier for you at the moment – some companionship, but with no sense that it has to fullfill all the other criteria. What are your interests? Hobbies? Are you into nature or science? Even part- time work gets you out, talking to people. Librans do need other people to reflect back – just be discerning about whose version of yourself you take on. The prog Moon has been in your 1st house since mid 2010. It can represent an uncertain time – feel like something is happening, but uncertain what it is. As it enters your 2nd house, it would be good to concretise something. Take on some commitments; “you are probably stronger than you think you are” (Forrest)
[/FONT]

yeah there's no peace in my house...it's not big problems like violence or something...but financially unstable..i'm very influenced by the atmosphere so i can't be in peace cause everything is chaotic..i can't even make the things i love to do...draw...painting...playing keyboard...i love my family but sometimes i wish i'd be in another place...alone...well at the moment i'm unemployed...and i discovered a month ago i have a autoimmune disease that attacks the muscles and the skin...so it doesn't help to find work...i'm limited to make some kind of things like carry heavy objects and being exposed to the sun.
my interests..basicly Art almost in general

thanks for the answer :)

ipukeflowers

Your south node is conjunct your jupiter in the first house making the Jupiter bad. Which is very difficult for you because you may feel like you can express yourself and be friendly and everyone will like you, but when you make the effort it just doesn't turn out positively. Health may be negatively affected as well and you may gain weight especially in later years. People may see you as arrogant. People may just not 'get' you. You are fortunate in the sense that you CAN be alone though. Writing could be a good thing for you but you may not be able to make a career out of it. You could have racing thoughts and mood swings and may have thoughts of extreme natures (death for instance). You may be good as a doctor and doing something to help other people. You could have issues from past lives of withdrawing from society perhaps through drug use for instance and neglecting your health. A relationship will help you and you will find that a when you are working towards something (or just receiving a pay check) will help you out immensely mentally. Not being abrasive with people will help you make and keep friends.

Astrology doesn't dictate things in my opinion...it just presents issues for us to live through. The planets are lords of karma and getting through the challenges helps us deal with it...also remember at your age, a lot of people are going through similar issues (I am as well)...so don't feel like it is forever.

you are a genius ^^

-no one loves me;
-i'm sick;
-taking cortisone wich can affect my weight;
-i'm laughing out loud then i look at a lamb and i realise that someone will kill her for our meals..makes me think how cruel is this world..so i cry;
-help people makes me feel good;
-i had problems with drugs in this life also;
-i tried to kill myself once;
-now that i gave up on smoking around 8 joints by day i'm addicted to coffee...my days are passed going to the coffee and smoking a pack of cigarettes;

thank you, but sincerely you made me feel a little bit more depressed with the truth :x

Last edited:

miquar

Hi flowers (have decided to rename in you in my own mind - sorry!)

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator Note: OPs get the astrological interpretations others give them, OPs can either use them or ignore them, posters can post astrological responses in any way they want: fatalistic, optimistic, etc.]

In any case an 8 degree wide conjunction should hardly form the basis of a response.

But I agree with retinoid that your issues are very likely to ease as you get older.

Last edited by a moderator: