stellium in 8th house

AquaAqua

HI all

My gf has her sun, mercury, venus and saturn all in H8 with the first three in cancer and in stellium. What would this indicate?

Regards

Aqua

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_babz_hp.38237.26626.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_babz_hp.38237.26626.gif
    53.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Rasalhague

Lol. I have Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, Moon, Venus in the 8th house. She's nuts! hahah. That's a joke. How long have you known her? They're shy and keep a good distance at first, but has she started asking you WHY yet? These people are rarely satisfied with superficial answers. That's definitely true for a Stellium in 8.

Xapu

Also, no need to spare intimate details, but with that emphasis on the 8th, I guess sex should be an important or very discussed issue for her, I wouldn't dare to say it should be intense, even with Venus there. You should know ;) But it depends on the signs and aspects, and I won't try to go into interpretative details of how your GF is in bed =P

Also, with that Moon opposing from the 2nd ruling 8, and fallen Saturn ruling 2, it could mean that her wealth and incomes will change many times, and she might end up having times of luxury (look at Jupiter in Taurus in the 6th and its aspects... good for her health, but it might mean she's prone to exaggerating with comfort) thanks to money from different sources, including maybe an inheritance, but also severe economic difficulties, relying on the help from familiars and maybe her husband.

Those are my newbie's guesses :p So don't take this too seriously, but, tell me if you think I might be not-so-wrong.
Also, by looking at her chart I assume she's a good-looking, very curvy lady who finds pleasure in eating. Right?

Love all,
Xapu

AquaAqua

Xapu said:
Also, no need to spare intimate details, but with that emphasis on the 8th, I guess sex should be an important or very discussed issue for her, I wouldn't dare to say it should be intense, even with Venus there. You should know ;) But it depends on the signs and aspects, and I won't try to go into interpretative details of how your GF is in bed =P

Thank you for your kindness :p I was kinda looking at how all this would affect her life and relationship in general.

Xapu said:
Also, with that Moon opposing from the 2nd ruling 8, and fallen Saturn ruling 2, it could mean that her wealth and incomes will change many times, and she might end up having times of luxury (look at Jupiter in Taurus in the 6th and its aspects... good for her health, but it might mean she's prone to exaggerating with comfort) thanks to money from different sources, including maybe an inheritance, but also severe economic difficulties, relying on the help from familiars and maybe her husband.

Apart from moom opposing saturn , her moon also squares her venus:(
But yes she does stand a chance at some good inheritance. Her health where i would disagree. She is injury and sickness prone. Also due to innumerous instances of her having small but dangerous/potentially fatal accidents and coming out of it, she lives a bit carelessly..there is a visible lack of worry or caution. (does not wear seatbelts, regularly forgets her asthama inhaler, talks and drives etc)

Xapu said:
Those are my newbie's guesses :p So don't take this too seriously, but, tell me if you think I might be not-so-wrong.
Also, by looking at her chart I assume she's a good-looking, very curvy lady who finds pleasure in eating. Right?

Sun close to venus? and Jupiter in taurus ?

She does have a very pleasant manner/style and attracts a lot of attention for the same. Has a sweet tooth too.

Thanks

Elito

Xapu

She is injury and sickness prone. Also due to innumerous instances of her having small but dangerous/potentially fatal accidents and coming out of it, she lives a bit carelessly..there is a visible lack of worry or caution. (does not wear seatbelts, regularly forgets her asthama inhaler, talks and drives etc)

Well, she does come out of them :p that's maybe her lucky ruler Jupiter I think, getting that square from reckless Mars.

Peace,
Xapu

Claire19

NOt really a stellium, Saturn is not in orb of aspect. Also Mercury is in too wide an orb for contact with Venus. YOu would need to look at what aspects those planets are making elsewhere but she would have to be interested in the occult, the secret, the life and death issues at some time in her life. She sounds as though she has a sub conscious death wish from what you say.

Last edited:

Claire19

Rasalhague said:
Lol. I have Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, Moon, Venus in the 8th house. She's nuts! hahah. That's a joke. How long have you known her? They're shy and keep a good distance at first, but has she started asking you WHY yet? These people are rarely satisfied with superficial answers. That's definitely true for a Stellium in 8.
An 8th house emphasis is more correct to say than a stellium as at least three planets have to be in conjunction for that. It all depends on what the rising sign is for initial impressions and reactions and aspects to that.

I have my chart ruler in the 8th house and I think it lends mystery to the personality especially as it is in my case Neptune conjunct Venus and Mars in 8th. I would never initiate moves with love and sex and I guess that is being reticent. However subtle signals are just as effective. I had in my youth more of a subtle seductive appeal and would never be obvious. It is true that the more profound aspects of life have strong appeal and delving into the occult for instance is one influence. It is a heavy house and hard for many to get to grips with.

Last edited:

Vista

AquaAqua said:
HI all

My gf has her sun, mercury, venus and saturn all in H8 with the first three in cancer and in stellium. What would this indicate?

Regards

Aqua
Besides what some of the others have said about inheritance, life and death issues, and sex, she could very easily work with or manage other peoples money in some capacity such a investment banker, stockbroker, blackjack dealer, etc. Wherever Saturn is placed, this is where we have lessons to learn. Perhaps she will inherit, but will be frivolous with it and end up loosing it or maybe she will fight over it with relatives.

The 6th house is ruled by Venus, which is afflicted by Moon and Chiron. With Venus in the 8th and Chiron in the 5th, Mars ruling the 5th squaring Jupiter in the 6th, this leads me to believe that some of her health problems and accidents were caused by some sort of sport activity or something she was doing for pleasure. :D

AquaAqua

Vista said:
Perhaps she will inherit, but will be frivolous with it and end up loosing it or maybe she will fight over it with relatives.

Hmmmm. That does sound interesting.

The 6th house is ruled by Venus, which is afflicted by Moon and Chiron. With Venus in the 8th and Chiron in the 5th, Mars ruling the 5th squaring Jupiter in the 6th, this leads me to believe that some of her health problems and accidents were caused by some sort of sport activity or something she was doing for pleasure. :D

Twisted ankles, overturned cars, walking on roof edge and falling two storeys, asthama attack, collision with a cyclyist etc etc..now i am not sure how that measures up to your conclusion.

xoxoxox

Elito

Claire19

Rasalhague said:

It is. They are more subtle and draw people in rather than being too overt. But that depends on the rising sign and the aspects to it.....