Guess rising sign

Quenderious

Pisces sun, capricorn moon,..

[Deleted photo link because it's not clear if it was posted within the rules, and if it was not posted within the rules, it's a privacy violation. You may repost it if you make it clear that it's your own photo or that you have permission from the person it is. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
Quenderious, is this your own photo? If so, you need to make that clear. If not, it's against the rules to post it unless you have permission from the person it is, and you need to make that clear too.

For that reason, I've deleted your link. You may repost it if it is in fact your own photo or that of someone who's given you permission to post their photo and their birth information on a public forum and you make that clear.

Last edited:

Quenderious

Pisces sun, capricorn moon,..

[Deleted photo link because it's not clear if it was posted within the rules, and if it was not posted within the rules, it's a privacy violation. You may repost it if you make it clear that it's your own photo or that you have permission from the person it is. - Moderator][/QUOT

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAeHektp_I0CDoUoizW0llRTyMICkpc_u_yq5A0/?igshid=4a6hrtr406kr. The picture is me.