houses split in two signs

Zuse

I have my asc at 13.35 degrees so in equal house system each house is split in two signs, so should i make an intuitive calculation of how these two signs mix as the energy of that house? what's the astrological take on this?

waybread

I have my asc at 13.35 degrees so in equal house system each house is split in two signs, so should i make an intuitive calculation of how these two signs mix as the energy of that house? what's the astrological take on this?

One house including two or even three signs is common.

Unless you have a planet in the second sign of a given house, I don't think the second sign is that important for your natal chart.

The main thing is the sign on the house cusp, and the planet ruling that sign. That planet will have a major influence on how the affairs of that house happen. This planet is called the lord or house cusp ruler of a given house.

By transit or progression, you will from time to time find planets within the second sign of a given house. They will still be ruled by the planet ruling the the sign on the house cusp.

A sign basically shows how or in what manner a planet operates.

With a house cusp ruler, its situation by its own sign, house, and aspects will have a lot to say about the house/s it rules.

For example, with Sagittarius on the house cusp, look to its ruler Jupiter for more information on how that house will operate. This technique is especially helpful for houses with no planets in them (i. e., untenanted houses.)