Why am I so obsessed with this guy ?

Lemystere

Hello everyone !

I would like to know if you could help me finding why I constantly think about this guy.
I have his birthday but not his birth time.
He makes me think of a lot of actors so I think he may have neptune on the mc or ascendant. Or have pluto on these places.

We met for the first time on school when I was 12, I was the new kid and he was the cool kid. I thought he was stupid and arrogant and we didn't talk but he scared me a bit. One time he came to me and he made a funny face, that scared me. I just stayed one year there.

We met again at university two years ago in october 2017. We are doing the same studies.
At that time, I was very confident so I didn't care about him much but I noticed that he noticed me and was looking at me sometimes, trying to approach me. But again, he scared me. I would say he looked impressed and interested. We took the same bus and he was looking at me very often, with sometimes a smirk on his face and sometimes he looked very moved. When he approaches me, my heart speeds faster and so does my breath.

Now I feel it's the other way around, I took a lot of the same classes as his to be with him, almost subconsciously. It may seems weird to him because I literally avoided him for one year and a half.

It really is like an intense exchange of glances. Like a lot of unsaid things and like it's telepathic. I understand his little game and I feel like he understands some things about me. I precise that we barely talked. He asked me 2 questions at an oral presentation I was doing and gave me a compliment after another. But when he talk to me I feel like I need to protect me from him, like he would hurt me but in reality, he looks friendly when he talks to me.

I have pluto on the ascendant so it could explain a bit and I sense some plutonian energy in him.
I'm really obsessed about him. I'm prone to obsession but with him it's different, I never felt that. It's visceral. Sometimes, I see him, even on photo and my heart rates faster, he really activates some stress in me.
It's like I can't live without him, that's what I feel about him, even though god knows he's not my type. And it's not even sexual. Like it could be but it's not my main goal with him.

I feel like our meeting is fated. Like we have to do something together but I don't what it is.
I'm thinking obviously about north nodes aspects or neptune. I'm also thinking about 4th, 8th and 12th house synastry overlays. Especially 4th and 12th.

I also feel like we have a lot of common and that we wouldn't be bored together.

What are your thoughts on this mess ?

Attachments

• his chart.jpg
    his chart.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 64
  • my chart.jpg
    my chart.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 59
  • synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

ardentika

Now... Just because you can't stop thinking about someone doesn't mean you are obsessed. It just means you like him. It also means you need to act.

I also wouldn't go that far to believe you two are meant to do something together. Not that it's impossible but you are in danger to convince your self in star crossed lovers and if things don't work out well you will end up very disappointed and hurt. So be cautious and protect yourself. Take it easy and slow. Love often times is a slow burner rather than fireworks

From what I saw, since the pic is low quality, your nodes are Conjunct and that could be a powerful attraction. You are definitely meant to learn from each other, but HOW, only time will tell.

Also you have NN on ascendant and people with such position often have fated lives. Not that other don't, it's just you folks feel it much more. Also SN being in 7th house brings some issues in that house. So you will learn most of your lessons through partnerships.

Lemystere

Hello Ardentika,

I don't like him since I barely talked to him. It really is an obsession with hatred also. I try to be rationnal of course but I just can't help it and one of the reasons I didn't talk to him is because I protect myself, so don't worry I will.

You say that our nodes are conjuct. Does this can change with a different birth time for him ?

I don't have NN on my ascendant but on my MC (and conjuct my mars). But you're right, the quality is really low, I will re-upload it in better quality, maybe that's why you thought my node was on my ascendant.

I read that NN conjuct NN in synastry could say that we have similar "destinies" or so. It's funny because we're going in the same country on erasmus next year.

Attachments

• my chart.png
    my chart.png
    106.1 KB · Views: 25
  • His chart but the hour is not good.png
    His chart but the hour is not good.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 22

ardentika

Oh yes sorry, my bad! It's on the MC. AND yes NN Conjunct NN means similair destinies and most people born during the same year within 6 months will have this .

Being obsessed with someone you don't like is something entirely to do with you and your chart. To me it seems that you just like him but you wouldn't admit that to yourself. You don't need to know someone to feel attraction towards them. Your issue I feel is deeply psychological and has nothing to do with him.

It's irrational to be obsessed with someone you don't like as you said. So the MOST likely reason is as I said you won't admit it to yourself for numerous issues. Could be deep fear of rejection or unworthiness. Like some part of you might believe subconsciously this won't go anywhere and to justify the attraction and pull you feel, you turn this consciously into negative feelings.

But one thing obsession taught me first hand is that whoever you obsess about has a lot to show you and a lot to teach you for yourself. And that definitely does not mean relationship. It can happen though rejection or in your case very unhealthy obsession.

Lemystere

Yes I know I have some issues to work on myself. I just wanted to know why him, astrologically.

I think my obsession's issues come from pluto in 12th house conjuct very tight to the ascendant which can make me paranoid and mistrustful also.

I do admit that I like him, it's just that I have trouble just liking someone, even more when it's as intense as it is with this guy. When I like someone, it is very much likely that I hate him at the same time. It's because I have an opposition between Venus and Mars at a very tight orb also and these two planets are prominent in my chart.

I think I just want to be like him.

Maybe an house overlays could explain a bit ?
Since I don't have his birth time, I only have his planets in my houses, but I would be very happy to hear your opinion on this.

His Planets in my houses
Sun - 3
Moon - 9
Mercury - 2
Venus - 2
Mars - 10
Jupiter - 2
Saturn - 4
Uranus - 2
Neptune - 2
Pluto - 12
Node - 9
Lilith - 9
Chiron - 11

ardentika

Yes, often when we obsess with someone we see a mirrored undeveloped quality in them . Something you posses but supress.

I've had someone's moon in my 9th. Conjunct the cusp exactly. I looked up to that person a lot and it was almost as if he was the perfect human being that I wanted to be. He felt the same way for me. Well actually his version of the story was lower. It triggered issues of lack of self worth. But that can be a very powerful overlay for a guru basically. Someone you look up to.

The rest could be angle play.

Lemystere

Yeah I have some friends with this moon overlay.
What do you mean when you say "the rest could be angle play" ?

I was also thinking about vertex or anti-vertex aspects. Is it said to be found in fated relationships. Mine is in cancer and in 8th house but again I don't have his vertex placement urrrghhh haha

ardentika

By angle play I mean major angle contacts. It could be like asc to vertex or mc, or angles to agnles. Those are tough