Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Horary forums are for discussion of horary charts and techniques only, natal chart requests should be posted in a different forum.

Unread 07-08-2019, 06:44 AM

Will he add me again?

Q: Will he re-add me and talk to me again?

Note: He is represented by 7th house since I know him.

Interpretation: My significator, Jupiter is strong in his 3rd house. Moon in his house which indicates I am thinking about him.
His significator, Mercury, in my 5th house, that is a sign I think of him as a lover.
Mercury is about to retrograde and make an aspect with Jupiter. It is a good sign since he might rethink and change his mind about it.

That 2 signs show me he will talk to me again with keeping in mind that our relationship might not go as far as I want to, but the most important things now is to know if we will reconnect..!

Also, Could we know the reason why he removed me from the same chart?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Reconnect.jpg (57.4 KB, 8 views)

Unread 07-08-2019, 08:29 AM

Re: Will he add me again?

I like how this chart is very picturesque literal.
He won't be adding you again as mercury is in fixed Leo with his L3 mars, him/merc is hiding behind his L3/mars.

Moon recently opposed neptune on the ascendant, with then the square to jupiter. Neptune by antiscia is in your 3rd house, so looks like it was something to do with maybe a comment on a picture as neptune rules photography. 3rd house could also be to do with a sibling....
tikana (07-09-2019)
Unread 07-08-2019, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
I like how this chart is very picturesque literal.
He won't be adding you again as mercury is in fixed Leo with his L3 mars, him/merc is hiding behind his L3/mars.

Moon recently opposed neptune on the ascendant, with then the square to jupiter. Neptune by antiscia is in your 3rd house, so looks like it was something to do with maybe a comment on a picture as neptune rules photography. 3rd house could also be to do with a sibling....
You opened my eyes on a thing since his brother was with him when he removed me. I have no idea what happened between them, but it is weird if he wouldn’t add me again to explain the situation

Thank you so much Chrysalis