Planets, Colors and Metals

amaranthinefall

Patrice Guinard said:
The first series (Moon, Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn) shows the order of the planetary sidereal revolutions, known for a long time in Mesopotamia; the second (Mars, Venus, Moon, Jupiter, Sun, Mercury, Saturn) shows the of the atomic numbers of the "planetary metals": Iron (26), Copper (29), Silver (47), Tin (50), Gold (79), Mercury (80), Lead (82). It is also interesting to note that the planetary metals have a decreasing thermal conductivity (or an increasing rate of resistance) with silver highest and lead lowest (with the exception of mercury, which is a liquid), i.e. following the order of the sidereal revolutions of the metals associated with these planets.

Planets, Colors and Metals

The series' he refers to are derived from the planetary week order:

Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn

The first series begins with the Moon and skips one planet (Moon, Mercury, etc.).

The second series begins with Mars and skips two planets (Mars, Venus, etc.).

Neat stuff. Mindfood. Yummy.

AstroAries

The first series (Moon, Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn) shows the order of the planetary sidereal revolutions, known for a long time in Mesopotamia; the second (Mars, Venus, Moon, Jupiter, Sun, Mercury, Saturn) shows the of the atomic numbers of the "planetary metals": Iron (26), Copper (29), Silver (47), Tin (50), Gold (79), Mercury (80), Lead (82). It is also interesting to note that the planetary metals have a decreasing thermal conductivity (or an increasing rate of resistance) with silver highest and lead lowest (with the exception of mercury, which is a liquid), i.e. following the order of the sidereal revolutions of the metals associated with these planets.

I never knew that about the atomic numbers. That's very interesting. The planets also resonate with a certain frequency and musical note. Also the seven inner planets resonate with the seven chakras I believe.

Why is Venus green?

The color of Taurus is green as well as it's stone, the emerald.

I think the planets also influence our choice of colors. I have always like to wear dark drabby colors like black, olive green, and brown, I think due to Saturn(dark) trine my Sun.