Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 02-05-2012, 09:37 PM

galatic center on personal point

carte.png Born: November 1st, 1994; !0:33 AM; Washington DC

Hello all,

I posted my birth chart a while ago and now I have more specific question regarding my own natal chart and my "generations" astrology. I am still quite young but I have felt since I was a child that I have something big to do (as you can see I have a cluttered tenth house). However, I was just recently introduced to the the concept of the galactic center; coincidentally, I found out my ascendant was almost exactly conjunct the galactic center at my birth (I understand that this "center" shifts, and I looked up its location in 1994 and found it to be nearly on my ascendant). I have searched this topic thoroughly and have not found a clear definition of what it means in a birth chart, just that it makes one sensitive to energy? I am just very curious about it, and some other people I know have their personal planets/points in aspect to it. Also, (this is totally divergent from galactic center) I am curious about the arabic/hellenistic "parts" in astrology; in your opinion, are they worth getting into? I am very curious because I noticed the majority of mine are in my first house...anyways just a thought. Thank you!

Unread 02-06-2012, 06:04 AM

Exclamation Re: galatic center on personal point

By analyzing the chart, you turn 18 on the day after Halloween in the year 2012...and the sun is right in front or "inside" the galactic center, smack in between Scorpio and Sagittarius on Dec. 21st-the winter solstice.

You could be the first drafted into military service in a future world war: there's talk of a risk for war in the summer of 2012 (Mars in Scorpio and Pluto in Capricorn) and the USA involved in Middle East affairs (Iran?) was long prophized in many fields of astrology. Uranus the generational planet, was moving across Sagittarius and entered Capricorn in the early 1990s.

The world doesn't need another war , whenever the threat posed by the galactic center (the Sun rules Leo, the sign associated with triumph) may have on earth and be in mind the galactic center could be ruling the signs of Aries and Taurus: Mars co-rules Aries also shares a warring effect and in geographical astrology, Taurus influences Europe and the USA.
Unread 02-06-2012, 10:55 AM

Re: galatic center on personal point

whoa, that's awesome. well, not the war part, but that it lines up like that...what a cool time to be alive! haha. thanks for replying!

Tags
center, galatic, personal, point