Healing the Heart with Chiron

Waterbearer50

In a healing approach to transit interpetation,transits reveal the cyclic unfolding of potential inherent within the natal chart and mark turning points.Using the 'transformational' approach,transits are viewed as opportunities for growth.The focus is pychological and process-orientated,not event-oriented.This approach acknowledges the divinity within and views each of us as possesing the potential to grow, to become more of who we are and maybe dedicate our lives to a purpose beyond our "small selves".

It gives us room to move and breathe,to grow, to feel empowered to make decisions and choices, to to take action and to accept responsibility for our own lives.

Using the upcoming conjunction of Chiron/Venus we can get a sample of how to apply these principles.

Chiron transits provides opportunities for healing and being healed,releasing wounds,contacting and releasing deep-seated pain. A time to heal and be healed.

Chiron conjunct Venus is an excellent opportunity to heal all wounds of the heart. Grief, loss,wounded in love or you wounded someone. We can heal those internalized messages,"I'm not worthy of love,nobody loves me".

This conjunction will happen in Aquarius where Neptune is transiting,spreading it's energy of Compassion,opening ones' Heart and connecting to a higher spiritual purpose. We can use this time to put a major healing on ourselves, our mates, family and friends and dare I say it the World. Take the time, the results will be manifold.

On 12/13/05,Chiron will conjunct Venus at 0 Aquarius, and will conjunct exact again on 5/13/06 at 6 Aquarius.

At the same time tSaturn will be in exact opp. to Venus giving us the dedication and discipline to manifest these goals and ideas into concrete form.

Some ways to heal the wounds would be:
Heart Chakra healings, the practice of forgiveness and compassion. Acts of unconditional love (to ourselves and others),practicing right human relationships

(thanks to Buai for the time and dates, Lapis and AquariusMoon for turning me on to Chiron, and Candy Hillenbrand for the inspiration)

From the Heart,

WB50

Lapis

Waterbearer50,

This coming transit does feel like something special is going to happen doesn't it? The fact that the first conjunction is happening at 0 degrees must be representative of something powerful also, and being in Aquarius, well........makes sense at this point. And with the mutual reception of Neptune and Uranus, this no doubt is all connected at some greater level.

"....to become more of who we are and maybe dedicate our lives to a purpose beyond our "small selves".

You are so right, the time has arrived for humanity to evolve into the next level of learning. To do that we've got to heal many ancient issues (our extremely overdeveloped ego's and underdeveloped spiritual selves being one!) and Venus is a huge part of this whole business. Thank you for being an inspiration.....from the Heart!

C1

Shining Lapis....so true.
Thanks to everyone in this thread
of discussion, so valuable...BTW, the Sun Singleton
message from someone
with Sun @ 00 degrees Aquarius....
(in the "Natal and Predictive..." topic...)
i n t e r e s t i n g synchronicity...
I look forward to everyone's
input in this Forum as we
"come together"
:)
C1

Light

Hi C1

There seems to be synchronicity everywhere in this forum. Strange. An awakening, perhaps?

thanks

hel

Lapis

hel141,

Hi and yes, an activation of sorts. We work and learn on the 'seen' and we work and learn on the 'unseen' at the same time. We're just noticing the 'unseen' times more often now. We're becoming more aware of our multidimensionality while awake. Dive right in.......the waters great!

Light

Hi Lapis

You couldn't have timed this better - you are such an inspiration :D

Thank You.

take care

hel

baker

i love this thread, thank you Waterbearer. Assuming you are Aquarian?

A reminder to check any planet(s) at zero in your chart, wherever they may be, because this transit will activate that also, and, pay attention to the house it falls in.

For me 1st house. where natal Chiron lives anyway. Maybe I'll finally heal (Chiron) my heart (Venus), for myself (1st house), can only hope. Currently it's patched together with scotch tape.

Lapis

baker,

'Scotch tape" ??? :cry: Big etheric hugs coming your way.

I know you know all this already and I feel ridiculous saying anything - but with natal Chiron in the 1st (opposite the 7th) you're dealing with both of these houses. You must feel all of those 7th house issues just like they are 'you' too! AND you're going through Chiron Return now also??? Wow. Breath and jump off that invisible cliff that's your 1st house and just watch who you become on the other side of this one!

Don't forget to incorporate the opposite house with this transit and Return. One of my favorit lines is "To heal you must feel and deal...." It sure seems like this is becoming a constant in all of our lives anymore no matter what transits we're going through! I hope this goes fast and as easy as possible for you and in place of scotch tape will be golden pink lines of light vibrating out from your great healed heart.

Waterbearer50

Baker,

Aquarian, yes. The only planet I have close to 0 degrees is Uranus at 2 degrees Cancer. This will make a quincunx with the Chiron/Venus conj., I have Venus natal at 9Aqua., but I believe the orb is to wide for the first conj., but definitly makes the second one. interestingly, tSaturn will be at 5 degrees Leo, opposition Venus and the conjunction. I and I'm sure everyone else here wish you the healing that you desire.

From the Heart,

WB50

baker

aw .... (((((((Lapis & Waterbearer))))))))))))) major hugs for you guys. I don't know what would happen if the wonderful people here weren't here and if Radu hadn't done his work here.

Martin Lass: The Chiron paradigm calls the root cause of disease, dysfunction, disorder or imbalance: the Wound.By “Wound”, we mean a sense of inner hurt, missingness, fragmentedness, injustice, unfairness, incompleteness, aloneness, etcetera.We mean the unresolved, undissolved, unreconciled, and unHealed issues that lie buried within our psyches, awaiting the Healing process.These issues drive us, run us and point us in particular directions in our lives.The Wounding, i.e. the descending journey of fragmentation, separation, disorder, imbalance and disease, is the flip-side of the Healing.One cannot exist without the other.They are two sides of the same coin, as we shall see.

Chiron says there is a Gift in every Wound... further, that Healing is the process of discovering the Gift.Seeing the perfection of the whole process, we are inspired to say “thank you”.Gratitude takes us to Love.So we Heal.Disease, dysfunction, disorder and imbalance – our Wounds – arise from ingratitude.Ingratitude for what?Ingratitude for the 'root causes' of our Wounds, for our lives, for the people in our lives, for the lessons of life, for life itself.

so, it's all part of the process.

Lapis, you are so smart. My new mantra is "Wow. Breath and jump off that invisible cliff that's your 1st house and just watch who you become on the other side of this one!" Can't wait to see the other side of this one :shock: . I know I'm gonna be awesome 8) . Just need to get there.

I'll be okay, thanks for the love, needed it bad.

you guys are cool.

baker

oh, and already had my Chiron return and here's a big surprise, it brought me cancer. still healing. I'M OK! but a 5 year process after treatment in the midst of, has changed everything, everybody, as you can well imagine.

baker

Martin Lass:

Key Points

·The Hermetic teachings were one of the ancient forms of Chiron's messages.

·The Hermetic teachings were derived from the Egyptian Mystery traditions.

·Healing is synonymous with the evolution of consciousness, globally and personally.

·Healing is the journey of consciousness towards unity, Truth and Love.

·When we resist evolution, disease manifests.

·Disease, dysfunction, disorder and disharmony are our teachers.

·Healing is the process of bringing our Darkness into the Light.

·Healing encompasses all human endeavor and expression.

·Healing is the search for unity and concordance of knowledge and understanding.

·Health and disease are homing-beacons toward unity, Truth and Love.

·The root cause of disease, dysfunction, disorder and imbalance is called the Wound.

·Chiron says there is a Gift in every Wound.

·Disease, dysfunction, disorder and imbalance are the result of ingratitude.

·Ingratitude arises from misperception and misinterpretation.

·Chiron says nothing needs fixing.

·In Truth, perfect order and balance already exist.

·Seeing the existing order and balance is the Healing process.

·Our lopsided perceptions of the world create our diseases.

·Our Wounds take us on a journey – the journey is the Gift.

·Gratitude Heals.

·Our whole life is a Healing journey.

·Chiron offers us proven, scientific, repeatable processes of Healing.

VenusInAries

Chiron Transit To Venus

I have a friend who has Venus 0 degrees of Aquarius so Chiron is coming up to conjunct it. I myself have it natally. His venus is in the 6th house as myself and then shortly after that it will go into his 7th house. Is there anything as a friend I can do to be there for him or know what to expect. I know the wounded part does not mean it will be painful I just want to know what to do for him.

Thank you
Theresa

HH

WOW!

I had not realized this: I have natally Venus conjunct Chiron at 4 Aquarius in 8th house (square Mars at 7 Taurus). I knew I have the chiron return next year but now see that on my birthday I also have a venus return (2 Aquar) opposite saturn (5 leo) & conjunct chiron (7 aquar)! I have had a very karmic and challenging relationship life so I guess this will be the opportunity to heal or at least cleanse! I do hope it isn't traumatic - I've had my share of that already! (I also have north node in 7th and Neptune square Venus in 5th!) :shock: :shock:

C1

Hi HH and Baker,< :? >

this healing...
may it stick this time!

I've been wandering in
a bog of neg feelings...

for
h o wl o n g??
(It seems like it's been a long week or two....)
HH -- you said,
I have natally Venus conjunct Chiron at 4 Aquarius in 8th house (square Mars at 7 Taurus).

....So, here we are,

dealing with all this fixed sign energy...and Chiron healing...

(not to mention retrograde Mars and Merc)

and in the midst of
this transformation
...you appear here :wink:

You came in
with a specific kernal of consciousness
applicable now and your experience of
this Chiron / Venus healing is sure
to be bold and fierce!
Please let us know, HH.

BTW, both our natal Mars are in opposition to
transiting Jupiter at 6 Scorpio
right now, (natally, my Mars is 5 Taurus and is in 5th)

Yeoww!

Plus, t Mars is retrograding back, still in Taurus,
intensifying this square/opposition energy

...and will conjunct our natal Marsssss>>>> again, I think...

How does this feel to you?

(And does anyone
have any opinions about Jupiter getting ready to roll in the "Via Combusta"?)

I feel so moved, so un-nerved,
and
whenever I am feeling upset (and I am
feeling more blaming of everyone
"else" for personality faults and "blindnesses" than
I have felt for years
...and this is obviously stuff I have found in some deep,
boggy depths of my human psyche...
so I'm clearing it out...it's unusual content
of thought and feeling...and an opportunity
to heal me of self-doubts and negativity).

Ahh, HH,
your voice seemed to carry a
little apprehension, I think...

and you have nothing to worry about,
really. I believe this
experience is a spiritual "rubbing down" of
rough ego-edges of that which each one of us
has
come to know
as
*ME*
:roll:

Coming back to the approaching conjunction
on December 15th...
t Chiron / Venus cj at 0Aquarius...
you said:
I also have ... venus ... (2 Aquar) opposite saturn (5 leo) & conjunct chiron (7 aquar)

and Neptune square Venus in 5th!

Hmmm...everything is involved in creating
this new structure (Saturn) of love-consciousness,
(Chiron/Venus/Neptune/Aquarius)
...and it's deep.

To add to the mix,
at the moment, the Sun at 28 degrees Scorpio is
at the same degree as the 1994 Jupiter / Pluto cj

and, as t Pholu ( 0 Sagittarius)

and t Nessu ( 0 Aquarius)

activate the orb of this coming stage of
Sagittarius energy,

and as Ceres and Pluto approach GC,

I find there's a lot of activity

(t Uranus is squaring t Merc!)

and my ASC at 16 Sagittarius is a hot point, too....
(Lapis knows!)

these mysterious days and nights,
as t Eros accompanies t Venus
strolling through Cap,
approaching
the conjunction with t Chiron at 0 Aquarius....

and as
t Mercury retrograde
CONJUNCTS
my natal Chiron at 7 Sagittarius
(opposite my natal Merc at 6 Gemini in 6th)!

We must all be ready
to experience all this h e a l i n g!

Finally, with the coming moon in Leo,

I thank goddess for

her wisdom, and thank you,

gentle hearts!

C1

HH

c1:

Thanks for your musings! This will be brief - I am exhausted (retro-fried!) tonite. Speaking of the galactic center - that's my Desc & Pluto cometh soon!!! Add that to the chiron/venus mix!!

So you have mid-Sag rising - what a kick n' the tail the Sat-Pluto drama must have been a couple yrs. ago? It wammed my angular full moon (Pisces sun/10th & virgo moon/4th) which totally cleaned me out & sweeped me across the country to begin anew! Never a dull moment! But as we astro-buffs like to say "This too shall pass!" But really -- I've learned to appreciate it all. After the Sat/Pluto squared Sun/Moon, this year when Pluto got to end of 6th house I faced a very serious health crisis (not over yet actually) and that has really put it all into perspective. As long as I'm still here -- it's all interesting & valuable!

C1

HH,

As another astro buff, as you say, 8)
my curiosity was piqued by your
mention of the Pluto and Saturn (opposition?)
and so I just did a little research.

Now I realize how this
millennium began, with the opposition
energy from those planets
running from my ASC to DESC
basically from 2000 to 2003...

In an article by Robert Hand in the Mountain Astrologer
archives titled:
"A Crisis of Power: Saturn and Pluto Face Off"
he offered these house polarities:
1st / 7th Self || vs || Other as partner or opponent

2nd / 8th One's own possessions and
attachments || vs || Loss of possessions; broken attachments;
partner's possessions; death

3rd / 9th Lower mind; everyday environments;
short journeys || vs || Higher mind; unfamiliar
environments; long journey

4th / 10th Home; inner world; one parent
|| vs || Career; outer world; the other parent

5th / 11th Personal self-expression || vs ||
Expression through the group

6th / 12th Work; service; short-term illnesses
|| vs || Complete subordination of self;
confinements; long-term illnesses

Now in hindsight I see that thread clearly...amidst
all the influences, perceptual transformations...

disruptions.

Yerright:
It's all valuable

Now Jupiter opposed to Mars in fixed signs
of Scorpio and Taurus,
I get a chance to learn from a different
house polarity and different energetics.
So, thanks again.

Anyway, heal and rest...you're on holiday!

C1