Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 01-27-2009, 01:26 AM

Site for chart with time transits on natal chart

I am looking(unsuccessfully, so far) for an astrology site that offers a natal chart with the transits calculated by time. I'm trying to do some research regarding gambling wins. For instance, a win occurs on 1/25/09 at 7:18am. Another win occurs on 1/26/09 at 7:43pm. I want a natal chart of the gambler which includes the transits and aspects for the exact time a win occurs. I can get daily transits on a natal chart but have not found anyplace to get the exact transits, by time, imposed on a natal chart.
Any suggestions?
Thank you!!
redrose451

Unread 01-27-2009, 01:33 AM

Send a message via MSN to Kaiousei no Senshi Send a message via Skype™ to Kaiousei no Senshi
Re: Site for chart with time transits on natal chart

Get an astrology program and it'll do it for you. I use Astrology for Windows for stuff like this. Set a natal chart, hit to compare this chart to another one and make the chart for the transits I want...

Some things are that simple.

www.medievalastrologyguide.com
Unread 01-27-2009, 06:17 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Tamara Send a message via Skype™ to Tamara

Try astro.com find there free horoscopes and than extended chart selection. Maybe there you'll find something apropriate to your aims.
Unread 01-27-2009, 01:32 PM

Thank you both for your suggestions. I am looking for a free version, if possible, but will keep in mind Astrology for Windows.
I am registered on Astro.com, and love what they offer. However, transits on a natal chart are "daily transits", not offered by exact time.
redrose451
Unread 01-27-2009, 02:13 PM

you can use Election helper or astrowin...both are free and astrowin has a lot of tools