Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 08-23-2019, 09:16 AM

Pls help with my friend's Horary - Is he cooling off and should she break up?

My friend's boyfriend has a tendency to cool off once in awhile and it bothers her as she feels that he's trying to slowly distance to a breakup. Recently he did this again (went silent for a few days) so she casted a Horary asking if she should just break off with him.

I told my friend I don't see a breakup happening as the angles are fixed with arabic part of Love on the ASC + the 2 main sigs are coming to a conjunction. Both sigs exalt Mercury her 5th ruler so it seems they're still interested in the romance.

But Mars in Venus' Fall so it seems he might be pulling away as he's thinking something negative about her + Moon coming to a conjunction with Uranus (emotional detachment). However, Moon will also trine Saturn, square Mercury then trine Pluto and I see this as emotional ups & downs - strengthening follow by disagreements, then intense emotional bonding. Moon though weakened in 12th house but strong in essential dignity so I think while they can't do much about this, they'll be able to manage it.

------------------------------------

A day after casting this Horary, my friend's boyfriend contacted her and they hung out. Things still seem good, she says, and he also made plans to see her again the next day (so it doesn't seem like he's pulling away). However, my friend still wants to know what the chart says.

What do you think? Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pulling away?.jpg (58.5 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by ellie04; 08-23-2019 at 09:22 AM.

Tags
break, cooling, friend, horary