Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 10-14-2008, 04:54 PM

natal chart/ lots of 4th and 5th houses.

hi i was wondering,
if anyone can help me im having problems analysing my natal chart im fairly new to astrology, so any help or advice you could give me for birthchart, i would be very grateful.

what i have noticed is i have a lot of 4th and 5th houses in my chart.

sun,mercury,mars, and pluto, all in the 4th house? does this signify family problems.or my relationship with my mother i must admitt its not the best.
does my natal chart show this?

also, venus,saturn,uranus and neptune all in the 5th house does this show problems with children? and family also?

also in my chart i have a jupiter retrograde when i was born?

my moon is also in pisces in the 8th house, and from what i have read this also shows problems, with my mum. im 18 years and there has been problems if my chart shows future problems i would like to know so im prepared for them or any happy aspects if any id also like to know please help im confused.

o and my jupiter is in cancer 11th house...:59:

thanks for your time xx " im so confused"

Unread 10-14-2008, 05:33 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

planets? to hannah

hannah,

You asked:
Quote:
what i have noticed is i have a lot of 4th and 5th houses in my chart.
sun,mercury,mars, and pluto, all in the 4th house?...
also, venus,saturn,uranus and neptune all in the 5th house does this show problems with children? and family also?
There is only one 4th house and one 5th house in a chart. I think you mean you have a lot of PLANETS in the 4th house and 5th house. A lot of planets in any house indicates a FOCUS on the issues of that house. So you have a focus on home and family (4th house) and a focus on your self-expression and children (5th house).

In the house,

Tim
Unread 10-14-2008, 05:43 PM
Banned

Re: natal chart/ lots of 4th and 5th houses.

Hi Hannah (and JJ/Wilsontc),

These things can mean what you suggest - but might mean something very different, as interpretation needs to take into account the signs and aspects as well as the houses. But, you've made a good start on the chart with this opening comment.

Is it possible to give us the time/date/location of birth, or post a chart for us to look at? (Not everyone is comfortable doing this but, if you are, it makes it easier for us.) You need to post three times before you can post a chart or link here - which you can achieve by thanking us commenting or giving your birth data and then posting a third time with the chart/link.

EJ

Last edited by EJ53; 10-14-2008 at 05:46 PM.
Unread 10-14-2008, 06:06 PM

hi jj,
thanks for your help, we both have pluto in the 4th house thats interesting, so maybe this does signify problems with are mum's, i also thought that what your moon postioning is shows how you relate to your mother because, the moon is a feminine aspect, my moon is pisces,(house 8) also i can be v.emotion at times, whats the sign/house of your moon?

thanks for your time jj

hannah xx
Unread 10-14-2008, 06:08 PM

hi wilson tc,
thanks for your reply that has helped me better understand the many planets in the same house..

thanks again

x
Unread 10-14-2008, 06:11 PM

HI EJ,

im going to try to add my birth chart now thanks for your help
anything you can tell me i will be v.grateful.

x

Last edited by hannahclarko; 10-14-2008 at 06:34 PM.
Unread 10-14-2008, 06:33 PM

im having difficulties posting my birth chart sorry for being a pain..
im a newbe and arent sure how to use this properly yet

my details are ( 8th november 1989: time: 22.30pm
liverpool. united kingdom.

thanks if you can help me.

ill keep trying to add the birth chart..
Unread 10-14-2008, 06:34 PM
Banned

Hi again Hannah,

To post your chart :-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius7000
Quote:

1) First, pull a chart at www.astro.com by registering yourself there.

2) Then, save that chart (as a .jpeg, .gif, .tif....file; image file format) on your computer. It is best to do a 63% version of the chart (select at the 'Image-size' tab) @ astro.com before saving it, so that the file is not too big when you upload it.

3) Back at our forum, finish your post; then click on the 'Go advanced' button (it is right below the space, where you key in your message).

4) Now, hit the button 'Manage attachments', which is in the 'Additional- Options' section', at the bottom left of the page.

5) Once the window opens, hit 'Search' to search for the image-file (the chart) that you just saved on your computer. Now upload it by clicking on the 'Upload' button. Et voilą, it is up and ready for posting.

6) Finally, post your message, and, this time, it will be accompanied by the chart, which will appear as an 'Attached thumbnail', just like the 'example chart' attached to this post. And hey, don't forget to post your own interpretation of the chart along with it, as our forum rules request.
EJ
Unread 10-14-2008, 06:36 PM

thanks EJ doing that now cheers ....
Unread 10-14-2008, 06:58 PM
Banned

A strikingly interesting chart Hannah, as I'd expect from a Liverpudlian.

It's a bucket shape, with a Jupiter/Chiron conjunction as the handle - ruled by Sun in Scorpio/4th house, which is closely conjunct Mercury+Pluto and trine Moon in Pisces/8th house. You've already pointed out the stelliums in 4th/5th houses, but we should note also that the signs of Taurus/Scorpio are intercepted in 4th/10th houses with Virgo duplicated on 2nd/3rd house cusp and Pisces duplicated on 8th/9th house cusp - whilst the North Node is in Aquarius/7th.

Analysis/Interpretation

In view of your comments about difficulties with your mother, the first thing to note is that the moon (mother) is well-placed by sign/house/aspect - making an exact trine to the chart ruler/sun (father) and tight quintile to Venus (you). Astrologically then, I'd expect your mother to be a good influence in your life, suggesting that any difficulties stem from her role as the "guiding hand" taking you through childhood and adolescence. However, it's possible that this "good influence" comes from teaching you what not to do (eg. Moon in Pisces could indicate a alcoholic mother, from whom you learn about temperance). But my guess is you and she will get along when you become a mother yourself - thereby seeing the parent/child relationship from the other side.

So, that Stellium in Scorpio/4th house is probably about personal transformation rather than family problems - particularly with Leo on the Ascendant, ruled by a Sun (image) which is closely conjunct to Mercury (communicating) and Pluto (transformation) in Scorpio (intensity). Maybe this change will involve the replacement of family values learned in childhood with others acquired as an adult, or perhaps it's about learning to see things objectively/through the eyes of others - but, for sure, Hannah the old lady will be very different to the person you are now. (Don't worry about it though, because the 4th is ruled/disposited by Venus which is ruled by Jupiter in mutual reception with Moon - so, I think you're "destined" to become an example to others of a wise woman/mother.)

That leaves us with the 5th house Stellium, which could be about raising children wisely (Sagittarius cusp) using a combination of skills such as teaching (Saturn), intuition (Neptune) and originality (Uranus) to instill in them sound values (Venus). And this house is again ruled by Jupiter in mutual reception with Moon, which fits in well with the wise woman/mother scenario.

Of course, the real meaning of these stelliums could be very different to my interpretation - but, it does seem to be supported by the North Node, Part of Fortune and Chiron in your chart. And here the Chiron placement is particularly relevant, as it indicates a deep-seated feeling of not being properly nurtured during childhood (Cancer) that might make you distance yourself from others (12th). But the operative word is feeling - and that may stem from not understanding as a child why your mother "did as she did". So, by reviewing the related events through adult eyes, you can learn a great deal about both yourself and your mother.

EJ

EJ

Last edited by EJ53; 10-15-2008 at 06:52 AM.
Unread 10-14-2008, 07:01 PM

heres my birthchart, i have been analysing my chart and i cant understand why i have so many planets in the 4th and 5th house does show family problems or with my relationship with my mother

thanks for your response

hannah ............
Attached Images
File Type: gif hannah clarkson birthchart.gif (50.0 KB, 18 views)
Unread 10-14-2008, 09:11 PM

thanks i will look forward to seeing your interpretations ...
Unread 10-15-2008, 08:56 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

home control, to hannah

hannah,

You said:
Quote:
my relationship with my mother i must admitt its not the best.
does my natal chart show this?
Personally, I haven't found the "Planet X is mother and Planet Y is father" interpretations that helpful. Instead of looking for PEOPLE in your chart, instead let's look for ENERGIES in your chart and try to understand how those energies could indicate the issues you describe.

You have Scorpio (transformation, also control) modifying Pluto (transformation, also control) focused in the 4th house (home), indicating a need for control at home. Pluto energy at its rawest is either used or taken from you so either it's you trying to control the home or people in the home trying to control you. You also have Moon (home) focused in the 8th house (transformation, also control) which repeats this whole "home control" issue.

You are just beginning to learn how to use your energies for yourself, as you gradually move away from your parents and start to take back your own energies. So the challenge with Pluto energy is to learn how to SHARE control. This might be the issue with your Mother: your mother may think you overpower other people in HER home, and get upset when you try to take control of the home AWAY from her. OR the issue might be that your mother tries to control YOU in the home. Either way, there is a need for control sharing: this should help solve the issues between you and your mother.

One other thing: you have a chart with a LOT of easy (blue lines) flow of energy in it. However, there is ONE huge opposition in your chart. Oppositions have to do with other people in our life. This suggests that MOST things "flow easily" but when it comes to handling other people in your life there is a "tug of war" as YOU want to do what YOU want and keep from doing what THEY want. The challenge of an opposition is to own BOTH sides of the opposition. Once you realize what "they" want is the same thing as what you want, you realize that instead of confronting people, you can use others to create "win-win" situations.

This will take awhile to do and in many ways it is the major challenge in your life (i.e., since you only have ONE opposition in your chart).

Mothering on both sides,

Tim
Unread 10-16-2008, 05:09 AM
Banned

Re: home control, to hannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsontc
....You have Scorpio (transformation, also control) modifying Pluto (transformation, also control) focused in the 4th house (home), indicating a need for control at home. Pluto energy at its rawest is either used or taken from you so either it's you trying to control the home or people in the home trying to control you. You also have Moon (home) focused in the 8th house (transformation, also control) which repeats this whole "home control" issue.

You are just beginning to learn how to use your energies for yourself, as you gradually move away from your parents and start to take back your own energies. So the challenge with Pluto energy is to learn how to SHARE control. This might be the issue with your Mother: your mother may think you overpower other people in HER home, and get upset when you try to take control of the home AWAY from her. OR the issue might be that your mother tries to control YOU in the home. Either way, there is a need for control sharing: this should help solve the issues between you and your mother.....Mothering on both sides,Tim
I really like this interpretation/explanation, Tim.

EJ
Unread 10-19-2008, 02:42 PM

Oh wow, you were born a day before me. I was wondering why our charts looked similar. I agree with wilson's analysis too.
Unread 10-22-2008, 08:32 PM

Wow, I've seen at least 4 people born in November 1989 on these boards - I guess there's something in our charts that links us to astrology :P

Tags
chart or, houses, lots, natal