Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 07-23-2019, 09:06 PM

Is my coworker attracted to me?

I am thinking his significator is Jupiter (used 5H in Pisces because of romance and I am only interested in a casual relationship with him) and I am mars. Good aspects between our rules, planets in their own sign = he is interested in me? or should I be using 7H for his significator. Any insight/interpretation is appreciated. Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 54F952B8-013A-4B57-B5CD-715CC234B794.jpg (53.1 KB, 24 views)

Unread 07-23-2019, 10:16 PM

Re: Is my coworker attracted to me?

Also I just noticed the positive aspects to the moon for both of our rulers but idk if it should still be read as a ‘yes’ since they’re separating trines for both planets?
Unread 07-23-2019, 11:04 PM

With no background info, all i can say is your more interested in him than he is in you. Thats because moons going through aries, the sign that mars rules.

If you can give a little background info, maybe we could dig deeper.
jascole7 (07-23-2019)
Unread 07-23-2019, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
With no background info, all i can say is your more interested in him than he is in you. Thats because moons going through aries, the sign that mars rules.

If you can give a little background info, maybe we could dig deeper.
He’s new to my company and has tried to start conversations with me but I cut them short due to nerves (I am sort of intimidated by him but also very attracted to him). Now I’m actively looking for opportunities to talk to him but it’s been difficult since we’re on different teams and rarely get to interact.

Last edited by jascole7; 07-24-2019 at 12:05 AM.
Unread 07-24-2019, 06:02 AM

Moon on the cusp of the 6th of work place, leaves the trine with mars and Jupiter.
Mars (you) approaches Jupiter (the 5th of romance, retrograde) by trine, so yes.
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
jascole7 (07-24-2019)

Tags
attracted, coworker, horary, romance