Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 02-02-2019, 10:55 AM

Should I unlock her !?

Hi everyone, forgive me for coming again bother them with a repetitive subject !!
From the last question, we had the clarity of observing how my counterpart is immature, when I had asked about who would break the silence between us first and she added me again through her friend !! well walked the time of the question what we can observe is that she added me in urges through the friend and I did not contact her !!
... after all this time I had a huge repetitive awareness of this relationship ... everything I was reluctant to think about, what she might be capable of, about narcissism, about immaturity, bordeline or bipolar disorder, about manipulation about her friends who manipulated me and participated in even her little game, about all the lies (or fantasies, they say they are different things in people's heads), I found myself inside a ball of a bubble full of spikes between people who thought they were gaining advantage over me.
Well ... I've lived 33 years of my life this way, people being unfair and life always puts me in a situation of choice after so many damage done!!
Now I still have her friend adding me on instagram (I leave on the waiting list without accepting him), she unlocked me from all social networks (I never blocked her), just in my whatsapp I have blocked her, but I can view that she unlocked me, but she not take a step beyond that.
I have taken a position that I am not proud of, I have deny to come back to situations that I don't want to live again, I did it with my own father at the beginning of last month, because my whole life he asks me to spend time in the house of his family, or as in the last subject he wanted me to live there and work with them, but in the end I'm always humiliated by him and hurt in the heart, his whole life he did it, and now that he called me I didn't accept and I said that I definitely don't want to live there.
Now I'm asking this question about my ex. but I feel that the same thing will happen, I'm afraid if I open the line of possible conversation between us I'll cut it ... because I definitely do not want repeated paths in my life that will not have a satisfactory resolution.
The problem is that both she and my father I have perceived serious problems of mental disorders, narcissism, etc. (I have noticed this frequently in almost all the people around me, it seems that I woke up to this strange reality) so, I don't I know how to best handle this, both deny going to the psychologist ... and I know I can have enough empathy to help them but this is a painful path for me, that involves a great inner power of which I am not yet prepared and I'm not sure if I really can deal with this behaviours.
I'm aware and I know that my attitude is being self protective ... I know I can be better than this ... but I do not know if I have enough strength inside to remain aware of all the problems and accept them as they are.
Seem'n that was more easy when I'm not aware about it. I know I did it my whole life in the unconscious way, but now in a totally conscious way I don't know if I have the same force, because I realize I'm not taking things without as much importance as I've always been in decades. I'm not realized things before as I realize now.
Anyway ... I have told a whole story here, but I would like you to help me read the possibilities of this question?
if I could choose, I'd rather see some positive direct attitude on her part.
Attached Images
File Type: png should I unlock her.png (40.1 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by AquaVenusian; 02-02-2019 at 11:47 AM.
Unread 02-02-2019, 11:57 AM

Re: Should I unlock her !?

She has the co-rulers sun and mercury, and both are located in your 12 house, or hidden things, what is going on behind your back, as well as your sub conscious.
The 3rd cusp, ruling communications (like WhatsApp etc) has the aggressive and volatile mars/uranus conjunction there, in harsh aspect to you, Saturn in the 11th of friendship.
The moon (also you) leaves cold, distant Saturn and approaches a conjunction with Pluto, that will blow up and transform the situation.
Her planets are in easy aspect with both Jupiter and Neptune, your co-significators. So, it would seem she doesn't mean harm, but she places limits on you, and the communications are a source of strife and argument.
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
AquaVenusian (02-02-2019)
Unread 02-02-2019, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
She has the co-rulers sun and mercury, and both are located in your 12 house, or hidden things, what is going on behind your back, as well as your sub conscious.
The 3rd cusp, ruling communications (like WhatsApp etc) has the aggressive and volatile mars/uranus conjunction there, in harsh aspect to you, Saturn in the 11th of friendship.
The moon (also you) leaves cold, distant Saturn and approaches a conjunction with Pluto, that will blow up and transform the situation.
Her planets are in easy aspect with both Jupiter and Neptune, your co-significators. So, it would seem she doesn't mean harm, but she places limits on you, and the communications are a source of strife and argument.
a viable way would be to wait for this conjunct between moon and saturn together with pluto and see how that would become ?!
Unread 02-02-2019, 12:16 PM

Wait and see, as a plan, is often a safe solution.
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
AquaVenusian (02-02-2019)
Unread 02-02-2019, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Wait and see, as a plan, is often a safe solution.
Great, thank you.
Unread 02-04-2019, 11:37 AM

If you don't want her in your life, then why would you let her access to you online? If she has been a source of pain, I would shut her out completely and walk away. No contact whatsoever and not letting her insight into your life whether its through facebook or other social media.

But I think you still will go ahead and open that link but it may not go well. Moon squares 3rd ruler Mars. Both Sun/Mercury also apply to Mars. There is this collection of light happening. Mars is dignified. Mars has interesting reception with Sun and Saturn. I think you might regret this. This person Sun in detriment in 12th, not someone who does things openly and could be harmful. Mercury is combust, planet of communication... also her friend, there is no clarity,a lot of hidden secretive conversations happening.

As suggested, stay away from her.

Please keep us updated.

edit: I didn't see the Sun/Mer aspect to Jupiter, which will cut of Mars. But Jupiter here rules 11th and some take 11th for social media, but to me 3rd ruler stands out as well it being the lord of communication here. With Moon square Mars, this tells me argument may happen.

Last edited by rafaella; 02-04-2019 at 11:43 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
AquaVenusian (02-04-2019)
Unread 02-04-2019, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
If you don't want her in your life, then why would you let her access to you online? If she has been a source of pain, I would shut her out completely and walk away. No contact whatsoever and not letting her insight into your life whether its through facebook or other social media.

But I think you still will go ahead and open that link but it may not go well. Moon squares 3rd ruler Mars. Both Sun/Mercury also apply to Mars. There is this collection of light happening. Mars is dignified. Mars has interesting reception with Sun and Saturn. I think you might regret this. This person Sun in detriment in 12th, not someone who does things openly and could be harmful. Mercury is combust, planet of communication... also her friend, there is no clarity,a lot of hidden secretive conversations happening.

As suggested, stay away from her.

Please keep us updated.

edit: I didn't see the Sun/Mer aspect to Jupiter, which will cut of Mars. But Jupiter here rules 11th and some take 11th for social media, but to me 3rd ruler stands out as well it being the lord of communication here. With Moon square Mars, this tells me argument may happen.
Thanks Rafaella, your name sounds like brazillian name :legal: ... I appreciate your points, they are also relevant !!

I'll be honest with you ...
and interesting our horary questions emphasize our same problems in our synastry ... we have a plutonic relationship ... my high natal sun / mercury square pluto in the ascendant square her high moon conjunct pluto on I.C ....

Anyway ...

so ... the biggest problem I'm trying to deal with in this relationship is to bring light to someone who's insisting on staying in the dark : irritado:
I'm the type of person to deal with the problems ahead, I call the bullets out ... when shits about to go down, for me it really means **** about to go down : andy: (I'm aware that this isn't the best way to solve a situation) ... but having to leave an unfair and unresolved relationship really cuts me off !! : pinçado: I know I'm having a hard time letting go ... and like I said I feel what's going on behind the scenes (I have this sun/mercury very well aspected in 12th house) ... and it bothers me like a itch in the back .. I get angry about it ... because I can't deal with it from the front like I would like to solve and end it once and for all. : pinçado:
We didn't have an end point, she ran away from the **** she did, and now she's trying to manipulate it again, and I want her to show herself to deal with things in the face.
That's why I didn't go back and don't want to do it, but at the same time I want her to do it.
Meanwhile I've been trying to prepare myself by strengthening myself emotionally ... I want a confrontation to solve the situation ... I don't want anything back, I don't want to go back to the hell of the relationship, I just want some kind of confession and feel a little better.
I don't rest until there's a kind of justice done ... I need this to close.
This is the only thing I want after everything I've been through.

You mention that I can regret keeping this line open for me to think better about it ...
Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted on the next events about it.
Once more, thank you

Last edited by AquaVenusian; 02-04-2019 at 12:38 PM.
Unread 02-09-2019, 02:57 PM

Hello everyone, I have a news, her friend that I mentioned above, the same one that has been on my Instagram waiting list since the second week of November of the last year, today from nowhere he sent me a message on Instagram (even though I didn't accept him) asking, "Hey, where are you?"

at first I'm thinking of not answering ... what do you think ?! ... I have some previous reasons to think that it is not really him, but is she .... even more because I know and we have a history where she doesn't deal with things from the front ... I am thinking of ignoring this message.

Last edited by AquaVenusian; 02-09-2019 at 03:29 PM.
Unread 02-09-2019, 03:37 PM

Not a bad idea, is it, to ignore it?
If he wants to contact you, he'll find a way. Stay cool.
Unread 02-09-2019, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Not a bad idea, is it, to ignore it?
If he wants to contact you, he'll find a way. Stay cool.
Yess, this is exactly what I'm thinking about it ... who really wants something... makes their own way !! Thank you Elena.
The Following User Says Thank You to AquaVenusian For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (02-09-2019)
Unread 05-09-2019, 10:30 PM

Hi everyone, I'm going to say that her friend talked to me in whatsapp and I unlocked her about 15 days ago ... but I didn't say anything to her and I didn't call her any type of attention for her to come talk to me !! Yesterday she came to talk to me ... I think as Elena spoke the situation really transformed, I am weird (I don't understand me I must have problems) serious, because she simply spoke everything she simply didn't talk about in two years than we were together !! I'm very shocked since now!! She said that she missed me, she said she suffered a lot with my absence, she said she knows that she hurt me ... she asked me to forgive her ... and she said that I am very important to her, that her mother love me too !!
I'm so in shock ... that without me at least asking for anything, she said she was talking about me to her friends (as y'all mentioned about all the hidden conversations) she said that she told her friends many times how much she missed me!!
Well ... I also missed her as y'all know and this separate period was very difficult for me too, I always do everything to solve a situation but I felt that I shouldn't do anything because I had already done everything in that moment ... soooo now I'm very cautious with all this happening ... I need to hold myself back I dont want to dive deep quickly again, I have to take care of my priorities at this moment ... I've never had time just for myself and I need to reorganize my life ...
Some of y'all can tell me some transit that may have affected this change ?! Was it Pluto that Elena had mentioned before ?! Can I trust ?!

Last edited by AquaVenusian; 05-09-2019 at 10:48 PM.

Tags
unlock