A new path

marsScorp

I spoke with one of the shop owners I am a loyal customer to because I was interested in getting into that business. He was very keen and happy to help me get started and he even said he will help me with figments at a discounted price. He is a foreigner someone did tell me once I will have business with foreign connections.
I am feeling good about it captial layout will be low but I want to wait until December to launch after mercury goes direct. He says I should start now profits are good in December but peoples go on holiday.

Anyways my question is will this business launch successfully and be good for me early December?

Attachments

• 20181005_054315.jpg
    20181005_054315.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 25

Yuri

Mercury is direct here, why to wait until December? Maybe you meant VenusStR? You are Venus, the project must be Moon s10 --- if you're not currently working at another place, it would be then another case, not Moon. Moon and Venus are in square and without good reception, so I think if you want this job you should stick to it despite it looks rather stable so far because of fixed signs of both rulers. But VenusStR is weak, it's not good, but would it surely be much better in December by horary terms? Nobody knows. I don't see clear signs for great improvements in this chart for the future.