Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 04-27-2008, 04:09 PM

transits and relocation

Hi, I have the project of moving countries in July, that would be a big change and naturally I worry a lot that things won't turn out well!
I have attached my natal chart/transits: I'm particularly preoccupied by the transiting Uranus in the 6th house in Pisces that will be opposite my natal Saturn -Uranus is said to bring unexpected developments, right? But what with this aspect, good or bad surprises?
Of course if you see any other interesting aspects please tell me.
Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: gif Natal+TransitsTaiyou.gif (63.1 KB, 7 views)

Unread 04-28-2008, 01:33 PM

Re: transits and relocation

Hello Taiyou, I would not be afraid of Uranus in cases like this. Uranus HAS to make some sort of aspect when you relocate. Progresse Mercury, transiting Uranus, also Jupiter transits to Ascendant, IC or MC are always indicators of change, so dont look at it as "surprises" coming your direction. Sure, new things will always surprise you! but mainly it shows that a big change is in the making.

On the 9th of July you find transiting Mercury conjunct your MC.
Your Sun on that day will oppose transiting Jupiter.
Your Moon, good timing devise, will be in your 1st house and also crossing your Ascendant between midnight the 8th and midnight the 9th.
So that could maybe the day you will move.

Cheers, Starlink
Unread 04-28-2008, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taiyou
Hi, I have the project of moving countries in July, that would be a big change and naturally I worry a lot that things won't turn out well!
I have attached my natal chart/transits: I'm particularly preoccupied by the transiting Uranus in the 6th house in Pisces that will be opposite my natal Saturn -Uranus is said to bring unexpected developments, right? But what with this aspect, good or bad surprises?
Of course if you see any other interesting aspects please tell me.
Thanks!
The chart is a bit unclear (picture quality) for me to really decipher its contents.

My experience says that Uranus (in transits/progressions) almost always aspects one of these: Asc, MC or IC or planets close to these points.

So look for this in your transits/progressions chart in connection with Uranus.
Nothing to worry though.

//aquarius7000

Last edited by aquarius7000; 04-28-2008 at 03:21 PM.
Unread 04-29-2008, 05:21 PM

Thanks for your answers! I'm glad Uranus is such good news
I also wanted to ask about the location of transiting Pluto in the 4th house: I read that it should make me wary of new situations or people I meet in new circumstances. What do you think?
Unread 04-29-2008, 06:24 PM

Quote:
I also wanted to ask about the location of transiting Pluto in the 4th house..
In general, if Pluto is at one of the 4 angles (AC, IC, DC, MC) or aspecting them, one can expect a signinificant change in life. Since IC/ 4th house is concerned with one's home/roots etc, chances of moving away from home/ relocation increase. I moved away from my parental home, in fact left my home country and moved abroad when Pluto was over my 4th house & in conjunction to N-Node & Neptune in natal 4. While Pluto hovered my natal 4, I moved several times, changing cities.
Pluto is related with sort of new life - in the metaphorical sense, which is what it was each time (as you kind of start from the scratch).
Quote:
I read that it should make me wary of new situations or people I meet in new circumstances. What do you think?
Never heard of this, speaking from the experience of that Pluto-transit over my natal-4; I can only report the opposite.
Unread 04-29-2008, 07:20 PM

aquarius7000 thanks for the information, I guess I should stop worrying and get ready for my relocation then!
Unread 04-29-2008, 09:12 PM

Yes, Taiyou, you do that. Aquarius is right. Pluto basically shows total transformation and if you go abroad, well, that is exactly what it is. Your homelife will totally transform, you will start all over again, anew.
Good luck to you!

Starlink

Tags
relocation, transits