10th loard sun in 8th house career problems

priyatham

Hi,

i am facing problems in my career. i think these problems are because of planet placements in my lagna chart. i am a scorpio ascendant. in my lagna chart 10th house lord sun is in 8th house (lord mercury). i started learning astrology recently please help me to determine what causing the problems in my career and learning astrology.

duenderoja

Leadership via Secrecy, Hidden Wealth, Confidential Matters

karmapathi occupies Bhava-8 = public authority operates under secret or hidden conditions

Governance (10) via Secrecy, Mystery, Hidden Forces (8)

works for the transformation (8) of society (10)

may employ emergency events or catastrophic means toward social change

prominent social roles produce high economic income = L-10 in the gainful 11th from swakshetra

L-10 = Surya in bhava-8 * public leadership conducted via secret royal, celebrity or political privilege

L-10 = Chandra in bhava-8 * public leadership conducted via secret foundational shifts, via ethnic rhythms of a settled people

L-10 = Mangala in bhava-8 * public leadership conducted via secret movements, unseen energies, eruptions of unexpected change, surgeries, explosions of force

L-10 = Budha in bhava-8 * public leadership conducted via discussion, publication, announcements

L-10 = Guru in bhava-8 * public leadership conducted via transformational beliefs, hidden priesthood, occult philosophy

L-10 = Shukra in bhava-8 * public leadership conducted via covert relationships, hidden wealth, masked agreements

L-10 = Shani in bhava-8 * public leadership conducted via covert institutional governance, secret rules, hidden laws

L-10 in 11th from 10th = gainful but very demanding psychologically.

With this placement, it is not unusual to encounter the conditions of death (8) while engaged in acts of public leadership (10):

UK-PM 1997-2007 "Global Alliance" Tony Blair

King of Nepal reign 1972-2001 Birendra Bir Bikram Shah * died while serving as a national icon

"Yogaville" 1918-2002 Swami Satchidananda * died at a professional conference

UK-Princess 1961-1997 Diana Spencer * died while campaigning for public charities

Reputation, social respect, and leadership responsibility =

Executive command of confidential information ;

secret manipulations

surgery and transformative processes;

gender change;

earthly catastrophe and disaster management;

discovery of minerals undersea or under-earth.

Mining, drilling, digging whether physical or metaphorical.

Tantra, forbidden practices,

sudden upheavals

exposure of secret knowledge.

Public roles =

mysteries, intrigues, emergencies, eruptions, explosions, cycles of self-destruction and rebirth, sudden forced changes, catastrophic upheaval, transformative healing, hidden wealth, hidden knowledge, secrets

"Harry Potter" magical-fiction J.K. Rowling is best known as a promulgator of the magical mystical world of her best-selling book-and-cinema series

One may also hold the role of a Leader (10) of a secret society (8) or a mystical cult:

"Top Gun" dramatist Tom Cruise Scientology

"Yogaville" 1918-2002 Swami Satchidananda Integral Yoga

"Tantra" 1931-1990 OSHO Rajneesh Rajneeshpuram

Wikileaks internet publisher Julian Assange - political secrets exposed

L-8 in 10 = usually healers whose work somewhat secretly influences the transformation (8) of society (10)

Example,

Like King of Nepal reign 1972-2001 Birendra Bir Bikram Shah, the Rajneesh watched his public reputation being destroyed by the hidden, invasive "control" psychology of palace intrigue. And like Birendra, he may have felt powerless to prevent the upheaval emerging from those closest to him.

Similarly "Top Gun" dramatist Tom Cruise = L-10 Surya in bhava-8 has been the subject of unfavorable rumors about his hidden sexuality for most of his public career.

Any graha that is born into randhra bhava becomes subject to the fast spinning of the cycle (8) of self-destruction and rebirth (8).

The speed of change-of-form is often terrifying. Matters of the Bhava-s ruled by graha in 8 are controlled by this fast-turning, re-cycling, identity-destroying and re-generating hidden life force.

Effects of graha in 8 are frightening, secretive, occult, mysterious, hidden, shocking magical, rejuvenating and changing-changing-changing.

"300 Combinations" 1912-1998 Jyotishi B. V. Raman

"103. Duryoga * Definition:

If the lord of the 10th is situated in the 6th, 8th or 12th, Duryoga is caused.

Results:

The person will not derive the fruits of his own bodily exertion; he will be looked down by others; highly selfish and always intent upon deceiving others; he will live in a foreign place.

Remarks:

The 10th is the pivot of the horoscope ad its lord should be strong if one's life is to be tolerably happy.

When the 10th lord is in dushthamshas The will lose his vitality and is therefore said to confer on the native just those qualities which render him insignificant in the eyes of the public.

Harming others, selfishness ad gluttony are not qualities conducive to making one virtuous. One who has Duryoga is supposed not to derive the benefits of his own bodily exertions.

Duryoga seems to indicate that one would earn his livelihood by manual labour. "

May be part of the profile of a governing leader who is destroyed by secret forces, conspiracy, hidden wealth and its agents.

The social-hierarchy regulator native must be involved with these murky forces but one is often powerless to control (8) their snake-like actions. Assassination.

King of Nepal reign 1972-2001 Birendra Bikram Shah

One provides leadership ad structure to those who are handling sudden, forced changes; secret knowledge, and hidden causes.

Fortunate for careers that involve occult rituals, tantrik yoga magic, handling confidential information, emergency and disaster management.

"the last Hindu King" King of Nepal reigned 1972-2001 Birendra Bir Bikram Shah

One's mission of elevating the role of the family historyand its lineage values appeals to those who value history and tradition.

One provides an lawful, orderly environment for those who are healer-surgeons or who act like tantric magicians, who are channeling the hidden knowledge of the turning of the cycle of birth and death.

L-10 in 11th-from-10th (an angle of Shani) indicates that one carries out one's leadership responsibilities with in context of a large network, and receives public recognition for Advancing the opportunity of the great masses to participate in marketplace society.

A genuine exponent of social-economic expansion for the "masses and the classes".

L-10 in bhava-8 suggests that one's greatest public recognition may be achieved regarding the circumstances of death (8).

King of Nepal reign 1972-2001 Birendra Bir Bikram Shah

Reputation and prestige manifests through hidden relations, secret information, tantric transformation, and catastrophic destruction.

King of Nepal reign 1972-2001 Birendra Bir Bikram Shah

have in common a public reputation which is associated with management of confidential information and a good deal of financial secrecy.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KSBWx7XU4jA

justastrology

Hi,
the problem is in your horoscope that some of planets like sun, moon, mars and rahu are week. from 17 September 2015 is good time for learning astrology and good for career. you should wear a yellow sapphire in gold it will help you.

priyatham

Thank you justastrology/duenderoja.

i've chosen IT as my career but from beginning i am facing problems in my career consistently. i lost two jobs suddenly with unexpected reasons. I am facing problems in personal life for quite a long period. i started learning astrology recently to understand my destiny. i think every planet try to teach something and make you better person i want to understand what exactly i am destined for.

Crystalpages

Hi,

i am facing problems in my career. i think these problems are because of planet placements in my lagna chart. i am a scorpio ascendant. in my lagna chart 10th house lord sun is in 8th house (lord mercury). i started learning astrology recently please help me to determine what causing the problems in my career and learning astrology.

For a large segment of population, the 10th is not critically important (or primarily active) for their occupation etc. Nor is the V10 (dashamsha)! :)

Rohinianjan

priyatham

For a large segment of population, the 10th is not critically important (or primarily active) for their occupation etc. Nor is the V10 (dashamsha)! :)

Rohinianjan

Thanks for your reply Rohinianjan. i've done some research on placement of 10th lord in 8th house. in most of astrology sites it is mentioned that the above placement indicates breaks in career, in my case it is true. i could not found any remedies for this placement and my doubt is that i am not in correct career path and i want change my career so to make sure i started this thread. can you suggest where should i look to understand what causing these problems.

Crystalpages

Thanks for your reply Rohinianjan. i've done some research on placement of 10th lord in 8th house. in most of astrology sites it is mentioned that the above placement indicates breaks in career, in my case it is true. i could not found any remedies for this placement and my doubt is that i am not in correct career path and i want change my career so to make sure i started this thread. can you suggest where should i look to understand what causing these problems.

Not sure if a DIY approach would be the effective way to go -- particularly if problem is immediate and personal (compared to just a web-curiosity or academic curiosity). Either get a proper astrological counselling (use word of mouth; face to face interactive) locally if possible or web forums etc (already doing).