Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Research and Development

Research and Development This is a forum designed for applying scientific methods and understanding to all approaches of astrology, cooperative formulation and testing of new ideas, re-examination of known methods of delineation and interpretation, and the exploration of new astrological methods of all kinds (e.g. heliocentric models, planetary nodes and apogees, etc.).

Unread 06-26-2015, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeNow View Post
I buy tickets based on intuition. Once four numbers flashed in front of me. I immediately got up, went to the liquor store and bought a ticket. Won $50!

Other times I will get a feeling I should buy a ticket. I have won several small amounts, plenty of free tickets, but the most was $180.

Went to Vegas and got a 3 to 1 return on my money.

I was invited to join the office lottery pool but the person who insisted on being in charge of it was always losing things, getting things stolen, mistreated by boyfriends, constantly in debt, her office was a mess, her car was constantly breaking down. Then several of the other pool members were always saying, "Oh, we won't win anything." I knew no one was going to win in that pool! Three years later no one has won more than a dollar or a free ticket.

Someone could make a fortune by creating software where you could plug in your natal chart and it would list all the best days to gamble.
Hi ,could u pls post ur chart details ? Thanks. I think u could possibly have a rare combo for sudden money just like a friend of mine.

Unread 06-27-2015, 10:14 AM

Re: When to play the lottery

coupple of interesting facts i got while googling for info on lottery winners..

Wayne Elliot from Deal, Kent, won a prize every week for the first 26 draws of the National Lottery.

Defying the odds of 350 billion to one, a family from Tipton, West Midlands, has had three separate jackpot wins, with a total value of 3.25 mill
Unread 06-27-2015, 04:14 PM

He must have had a really good transit(s) going on at the time.
Unread 06-29-2015, 12:26 AM

^^ its not just the transits that mustav helped him. We have the dasa systems to c favorable planetary periods and The stars to c specific days as well..ive seen my friend win repeatedly n i c the rare promise in his chart.

If only we could get to c Waynes chart ..n the other family's too

Tags
lottery, play