Why would a Scorpio Woman Fall for a Pisces Man?There are more Masculine Sign!!!

I really am scratching my head why a Scorpio woman would fall for the stereotypical effeminate white washy Pisces man.I understand Scorpio man and Pisces women XDD. But you'd think a a Scorpio woman would prefer someone with more bakcbonne and masculinity than the stereotypical Pisces man (like anohter Scorpio man or athe Leo man).

I seen sites say the reason why Scorpio woman is perfect for Pisces man is because she would save him from being eaten alive and he'd need her help to survive.

Come one-wouldn't a Scorpio girl get irritated with how irresponsible, white washy, and wimpy Pisces men tend to be? Is it because they find PIsces men easy to control?

Of course I Know that it depends on the whole chart. As a Pisces man but one who's not the typical white washy weakling one, I will say firsthand other placements in the chart can compensate for being born under the Pisces Sign and create masculinity and backbone within a Pisces. Scorpio and Leo placements for example would boost willpower of a Pisces tremendously as would an Aries Mercury.
And indeed a Pisces with powerful Scorpio placemenets WON'T let a Scorpio woman trumple over and take control of him. Margaret Mitchell (author of Gone With the Wind) was a Scorpio and her first husband, Red Upsham was a Pisces. But Red had a Moon in Scorpio in addition and the relationship was a violent one in which Margaret and Red frequently fought each other for control in the relationship. It got so violent to the point that Red would beat Margaret and even raped her at lest once.

So thats an example of a relationship in which a Scorpio woman COULD NOT become possessive over a Pisces man and trample over him.

But I do scratch my head why the stereotypical Scorpio girl would fall madly in love with the stereotypical Pisces man. There are much more manly and more responsible signs out there such as Leo and Scorpio (going by stereotypes of course)!
Additionally I seen more than my share of enough sites to have read too many times saying that no other match is as legendary and perfect as in a romantic relationship and even in a marriage as a Scorpio woman and Pisces man (and inversely)! Every site I been to state Scorpio Woman-Pisces man compatibility is a PERFECT 10 out of 10 (and the same for Pisces woman and Scorpio man)!

That no other pairing is as LEGENDARY,as PASSIONATE, and as ROMANTIC as a Pisces man and Scorpio woman pairing (and inversely) in Astrology!!!

I understand Scorpio man and Pisces woman being considered the most ROMANTIC (as it really does suit fairy tale stories) but Pisces man and Scorpio woman???!!!

I'm a Pisces with a Moon in Leo and a Scorpio Rising, a Pluto dominant, and a Scorpio-Aquarius Dominant
tongue.gif
! So this thread means much to me as I LUST after the stereotypical Scorpio girl for her fiery and intense nature but I really am perplex why'd she fall madly in love with the stereotypical Pisces man!

Claire19

Scorpio does well with Pisces but it depends on where their love and sex planets are and a whole lot of other things. A yin person will do best with another yin person and same with yang. Sometimes we fall for each other's ascendants and that may nor may not be the true person as time will discover.

FishTick

Hi Pisces Adonis,

The first thing I am wondering is have you been rejected by a Scorpio woman? If this is the case you're post certainly points in that direction.

I think what you are missing is the cerebral nature of the Pisces/Scorpio relationship. The Scorpion is an elusive creature that needs to feel safe in order to be drawn out into the open. The Fish also shares these same charateristics. These are both creatures of the night (soul) that feel safe within the confines of darkness to come out and play.

In my experience Scorpio women are not primarily attracted to appearence. They are more concerened with a depth of intelligence and a deeper understanding of her nature that Pisces is so famous for. They like someone to match wits with becasue the Scorpio is deeply philosophical. This is another reason they are so sexually compatible. Their relationship exists in near perfect symbiosis. The scorpion armed with her stinger to protect the fish and the fish keeping the scorpion from losing her head and stinging everything that moves. It's kinda like the relationship between lobsters and eels.

I am by no means effeminate but I am no peacock either. I am a Pisces, Gemini Moon, Leo rising. Am I wishy-washy? Sure but to my own detriment. My Leo gives me decent eye appeal and some social confidence but the main tendancies of my Leo are false charges and intimidation.

I think boiling it down to an evolutionary breeding program based on signs is missing a lot of the meaning.

If you have faced rejection by a Scorpio woman I would say look at your chart.

Your Scorpio ASC probably makes you a handsome fellow with that "dreamy" quality but also may give a bit of a "sting" to your attitude and how you may come off to people.

Your LEO moon may give you the need to be appreciated or worshipped for your dreamy appearance and the need to be the center of attention.

At the heart of it is your Pisces sun. Your very nature and source behind it all. You probably have a great heart and mean no one harm. Perhaps at times you may be have a hard time expressing what you really feel. Maybe you have found yourself wondering why people have been put off by something you have said and it probably bothers you to your core.

Perhaps to counter negative feelings you experience you rest on your ASC and Moon.

Now you have to look at what a Scorpio has to get through to get to your heart (Sun). The Scorpion would scuttle off to the closest rock when confronted with these obstacles. Perhaps it might even defend itself out of fear or misunderstanding of your intent.

Who knows I could be totally full of doo-doo.

Anyhoo, take it back to the Sun for more contemplation Adonis, Ya big stud!

Last edited:

chei star

Come one-wouldn't a Scorpio girl get irritated with how irresponsible, white washy, and wimpy Pisces men tend to be? Is it because they find PIsces men easy to control?
On the contrary, Scorpio finds a balance with Pisces as he won't entertain her mind games. Scorpio will not feel the need to manipulate a Pisces man as she has what she needs from him already, in my opinion. Someone who is kind, caring, fun-loving, loyal, easygoing, adaptable to her nature, puts up with her moods and her temper. Pisces may have a reputation for being gullible, but they have a deep understanding of human psychology and I don't think they would be as to control as many may think.

And indeed a Pisces with powerful Scorpio placemenets WON'T let a Scorpio woman trumple over and take control of him. Margaret Mitchell (author of Gone With the Wind) was a Scorpio and her first husband, Red Upsham was a Pisces. But Red had a Moon in Scorpio in addition and the relationship was a violent one in which Margaret and Red frequently fought each other for control in the relationship. It got so violent to the point that Red would beat Margaret and even raped her at lest once.
My Pisces partner has Scorpio rising and a Virgo moon. I am attracted to him mostly because he can hold his own and isn't a pushover. I feel no need to be possessive over my Pisces man, he has proven to me over time that he is loyal and he does not rouse my Scorpio suspicions. This is another reason why Pisces and Scorpio do well together.

But I do scratch my head why the stereotypical Scorpio girl would fall madly in love with the stereotypical Pisces man. There are much more manly and more responsible signs out there such as Leo and Scorpio (going by stereotypes of course)!
Personally can't stomach Leos, Sagittarius or Aries men. Just completely different personalities and outlooks on life, and approaches to relationships.

I understand Scorpio man and Pisces woman being considered the most ROMANTIC (as it really does suit fairy tale stories) but Pisces man and Scorpio woman???!!!
Remember, women are generally more sensitive and open with their emotions than men, even if they are Scorpios. There's nothing wrong with a bit of sensitivity in a man and I really don't think Pisces goes too overboard with it, or at least he doesn't show it all the time. Unlike Cancers who can literally drain the energy out of you with their emotional natures.

Also I have to say when two water signs come together, it always feels like it was 'meant to be', and just feels right. Its the way their energies flow so freely together and in harmony. And in the bedroom it's just the same... I have never enjoyed sex with any other sign as much as with a Pisces or a Cancer. It's just magical. My most successful relationships were with a Cancer (Cancer Sun/Rising and Pisces moon) and with a Pisces (Scorpio rising, Virgo moon).

chei star

In my experience Scorpio women are not primarily attracted to appearence. They are more concerened with a depth of intelligence and a deeper understanding of her nature that Pisces is so famous for. They like someone to match wits with becasue the Scorpio is deeply philosophical. This is another reason they are so sexually compatible. Their relationship exists in near perfect symbiosis. The scorpion armed with her stinger to protect the fish and the fish keeping the scorpion from losing her head and stinging everything that moves. It's kinda like the relationship between lobsters and eels.

This is true. I'm Scorpio Sun/Merc/Mars/Pluto. My friends never understand my choices in men and I don't share the same 'taste' as anyone else I've ever come across. This is because we don't suss our potential partners out with our eyes, we sort of have a radar and an instinct when it comes to finding the right mate. It's all about the vibe.

Even though this post is old, I had to reply. At the very least, a scorpio woman desire is to be understood. The empathetic nature of pisces suits this perfectly. I won't repeat whats already been so eloquently stated before, But I can say this: the potential between scorpio and pisces can transcend social expectations depending on the chart. The truth of what goes on privately between them can be vastly different from what we are shown on the surface. There's so much that goes on subconsciously, and we all know just how powerful our subconscious can be.

Sensitivity can be its own strength. Perfect example that may attract a scorpio is the ability to instantly see through the elaborate scorpio mask to behold the truest beauty underneath, and yet not make the mask the focus of attention that needs to be corrected or fixed.

Like I tell my loved ones, I don't love you despite your faults, but because your faults are what make you uniquely you. =)

Attachments

• natal chart.gif
    natal chart.gif
    56.9 KB · Views: 55

Sunshinebliss

I didn't read any past replies from others so sorry if I'm repeating anything but I, myself am a scorpio female in love with a Pisces man. He is the most naturally compassionate person I know and I find that part of his personality attractive because in a way he inspires me. I say that because being a scorpio female, I often find myself being too controlling, and I dislike that about myself. So being with someone who is kind and generous makes me proud that he is mine. Also, I disagree with the statement that pisces men are weak and wishy washy. The reason for this is because Pisces men will do ANYTHING to please their mate and keep them satisfied. And in a woman's mind there's nothing better than a man that takes care of her and keeps her happy. And I really don't mean to make this sound negative, but the fact that I'm the dominant one in the relationship makes me happy because I don't have to worry about a controllinf douchebag that doesn't want to hear what I have to say. I love that my pisces man is a dreamer because us two being water signs, we are both romantic and scorpio women need men who will do romantic activities with them. What I'm saying is we Scorpio women need men that make other women jealous of us, because when it's the other way around and our men make US jealous of other women, things get ugly. We need constant reassurance. Pisces men are definitely passionate about the women they are with, and that is something Scorpio women look for in men: Passion. I could go on and on but that is really the gist of it.

Scorpionheart

So far what I have read about a Pisces Man Compatibility of Pisces Man and Scorpio Woman and a Pisces man will find himself very comfortable and open with a Scorpio woman. I myself fell in love with a Pisces Man, and it felt so fast and so soon, but the person felt so right.
I keep asking people around me, about have they ever looked or just meant someone and the whole time that they were around that person for just a few minutes that there was this energy that you cant figure out about that person, or just had to get to know them more. I had the this feeling that I knew there was something about this Pisces and I couldn't figure it out, but here I am.
This Pisces I couldn't get enough of, I just wanted to help him and be there for him. but when it comes to how a person is raised, they will also just assume they don't need anyone there for them.
He did not love a Scorpio back, or catch this girl from falling.

Can Pisces be huge liars?

anjelik

I really am scratching my head why a Scorpio woman would fall for the stereotypical effeminate white washy Pisces man.I understand Scorpio man and Pisces women XDD. But you'd think a a Scorpio woman would prefer someone with more bakcbonne and masculinity than the stereotypical Pisces man (like anohter Scorpio man or athe Leo man).

I seen sites say the reason why Scorpio woman is perfect for Pisces man is because she would save him from being eaten alive and he'd need her help to survive.

Of course I Know that it depends on the whole chart. As a Pisces man but one who's not the typical white washy weakling one, I will say firsthand other placements in the chart can compensate for being born under the Pisces Sign and create masculinity and backbone within a Pisces. Scorpio and Leo placements for example would boost willpower of a Pisces tremendously as would an Aries Mercury.

So thats an example of a relationship in which a Scorpio woman COULD NOT become possessive over a Pisces man and trample over him.

Additionally I seen more than my share of enough sites to have read too many times saying that no other match is as legendary and perfect as in a romantic relationship and even in a marriage as a Scorpio woman and Pisces man (and inversely)! Every site I been to state Scorpio Woman-Pisces man compatibility is a PERFECT 10 out of 10 (and the same for Pisces woman and Scorpio man)!

That no other pairing is as LEGENDARY,as PASSIONATE, and as ROMANTIC as a Pisces man and Scorpio woman pairing (and inversely) in Astrology!!!

I'm a Pisces with a Moon in Leo and a Scorpio Rising, a Pluto dominant, and a Scorpio-Aquarius Dominant
tongue.gif
! So this thread means much to me as I LUST after the stereotypical Scorpio girl for her fiery and intense nature but I really am perplex why'd she fall madly in love with the stereotypical Pisces man!

I'm a Pisces female and I am generally repulsed by men with Sun or Venus or Mars in Scorpio. No matter how physically attractive they are, I am just have zero interest in them romantically. So I don't think that is true, per say. I feel like they come on too strong and way too desperate. Too much too soon kind of thing. So I disagree with the male Scorpio / female Pisces analysis only based on my own preference. I much prefer a Cancer Sun to a Scorpio.

I have several female Scorpio friends though and I can tell you that they generally like Pisces because we are agreeable and just go with the flow unless it's something we are really against. Scorpios love control and my female Scorpio friends always claim that they want a man to take control, but when they find that guy it is always a disastrous power struggle. Most Pisces just don't care if someone else is in the driving seat. A Scorpio's need for control and domination has never bothered me, unless they are trying to take away my control / freedom over myself. Then they are in for an unpleasant surprise. Plus, Pisces are supposedly the only sign in the zodiac that can see right through a Scorpio and their manipulative ways. What I've learned from observing my female Scorpio friends is that they LOVE drama and power struggles within relationships. It's almost as if they feed on the up and down roller coaster kind of emotions in a relationship in order to feel alive. Pisces and all water signs are emotional to some extent, so this is probably the allure. I feel really comfortable letting my guard down emotionally and being raw in front of a Scorpio. It's like we are opposite in certain capacities but I know that if I want to just say everything I am feeling that they won't say, "you are crazy." because they share similar feelings.Just my point of view from personal experience.

I do want to add that my boyfriend is a Pisces and it's funny because I always thought the same thing about Pisces men - I've always found them to be a little too wishy washy and feminine for me (especially a man with a Pisces Moon). However, I think a healthy dose of fire and some fixed signs boosts a Pisces man's appeal. Every Pisces man I know has been a ladies man (they are all my friends) and I sometimes would scratch my head wondering why all of these women were instantly drawn to them....until my I met my boyfriend. But he also has an Aries rising and Aqua Moon so that is probably part of the attraction!

Last edited: