Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vocational Astrology

Vocational Astrology Discuss finding out more about your work, job, career, calling, or whatever you do or want to do for a living.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-29-2012, 11:09 PM

Wink Astrology of Surgeons

I'm very interested in finding what are the main indicators in someone's chart in order to be a successful surgeon.
And even if we can not find some "rules" about it, I would like to discuss some charts of good (and famous or not) surgeons. I'm willing to put some surgeons' charts (I'll erase all of their personal data) and I'd like to discuss about them.

What do you say? Would you like that?

If there's another thread about it I'd like to know and follow on that one, I found only a thread about physicians in general.

Thanks in advance for your ideas, I hope it'll be interesting!
(BTW, for the charts that I have in mind I don't know the hour of birth so there would be some things we could not rely on.)

Tags
astrology, surgeons