Random presidential thoughts

CapAquaPis

June 15, 2020 will be the LAST birthday Donald Trump has in his presidency... he further alienated himself in the last 4 years and it goes to show don't elect someone who's only a celebrity, business mogul and reality TV star.

Joe Biden's natal chart has a 28' Scorpio sun and 1' Taurus moon (close to a full moon phase), another full moon person like Donald Trump. He has the inner planet stellium: Mercury/Venus/Mars conjunct Sun in his 12th house opposite his moon in 6th with a Saturn/Uranus conjunction in Gemini in the 7th opposite his Sagittarius ascendant, which reduced the sting of his Scorpion sun.

I went past 2,500 forum registered posts yesterday, while the moon in Aquarius transits Pisces, the two signs related to astrology, but I would think Aries as the first sign of the astrological year has more to do with astrology. Monday is when the moon falls under Aries right on Trump's birthday and how much fire will it bring to his personality during his presidential re-election campaign.

david starling

June 15, 2020 will be the LAST birthday Donald Trump has in his presidency... he further alienated himself in the last 4 years and it goes to show don't elect someone who's only a celebrity, business mogul and reality TV star.

Joe Biden's natal chart has a 28' Scorpio sun and 1' Taurus moon (close to a full moon phase), another full moon person like Donald Trump. He has the inner planet stellium: Mercury/Venus/Mars conjunct Sun in his 12th house opposite his moon in 6th with a Saturn/Uranus conjunction in Gemini in the 7th opposite his Sagittarius ascendant, which reduced the sting of his Scorpion sun.

I went past 2,500 forum registered posts yesterday, while the moon in Aquarius transits Pisces, the two signs related to astrology, but I would think Aries as the first sign of the astrological year has more to do with astrology. Monday is when the moon falls under Aries right on Trump's birthday and how much fire will it bring to his personality during his presidential re-election campaign.

Trump's SR has Moon and Mars in Pisces, and Jupiter Conj Pluto in Capricorn. Only Fire is Chiron in Aries. SR Moon Squares Natal-chart Moon .

JUPITERASC

an enormous amount of attention paid to the toxic divide
between police departments and the poor, black communities
they serve.
One thing we’ve learned is that tribal loyalty
often prevents police officers from criticizing each other
or their departments publicly
and at least sometimes, they lie
when one of their own faces charges of misconduct.
That’s why the recent emergence of Michael Wood Jr.,
a retired Baltimore cop, as a critic of law enforcement culture
landed with impact:
His voice was the relatively rare one
that spoke with the knowledge of an insider
but the unforgiving skepticism of an outsider.
In this video, you’ll meet Wood
while he drives the streets of the city
where he served as a police officer for 11 years
and hear him lay out his conception of what’s going wrong
in the world of policing and how it could be made right :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HyKlFUMBiA