Pluto conjunct the Sun and Mercury Composite midpoint method

ALRESCHA

Hi everyone,

Please take a look at this composite chart and let me know if you think an affair could happen any time soon. Things are not looking good at the moment, but the transiting nodes got me feeling hopeful. I hope this lack of progress that is taking place right now is just a part of the Pluto Sun dynamic and that it is the regular transformation phase everything will start blooming after once again and I would appreciate your thoughts on this.

And please keep in mind the time of birth for one person is unknown, noon was used in this case.

Thank you! :love:

https://imgur.com/a/CRXkWRn

Last edited:

waybread

Alrescha, you mention "affair" vs. a long-term relationship. If your idea of an affair is something short, intense, and with fireworks, this might be the relationship for you. If you prefer things to be sweetly mellow over the longer term, not so much.

Since you don't have a birth time for #2, the moon could move around a few degrees and we can't use the houses.

However, sun-Pluto confers a lot of intensity. But the relationship may involve power ploys. With Mars-Chiron opposing moon, Saturn, Uranus, and maybe throw in Neptune, there is an aggressive (Mars) almost hurtful (Chiron) streak to the interactions. Mars-Uranus can be pretty volatile. I think you could get into sudden flare-up arguments over things that actually are not so important, but merely because you both feel the need (moon) to prevail over the other person.

Sun sextile Neptune can give a lot of idealism to the relationship, which is probably best placed if you think of the relationship (Venus in Libra) as an opportunity for personal growth and awareness (Jupiter conjunct NN in Aries.) But I can think of better ways to encourage personal growth than being in a relationship with a lot of friction.

If the relationship doesn't seem to be developing, maybe it's for the best.

ALRESCHA

Alrescha, you mention "affair" vs. a long-term relationship. If your idea of an affair is something short, intense, and with fireworks, this might be the relationship for you. If you prefer things to be sweetly mellow over the longer term, not so much.

Since you don't have a birth time for #2, the moon could move around a few degrees and we can't use the houses.

However, sun-Pluto confers a lot of intensity. But the relationship may involve power ploys. With Mars-Chiron opposing moon, Saturn, Uranus, and maybe throw in Neptune, there is an aggressive (Mars) almost hurtful (Chiron) streak to the interactions. Mars-Uranus can be pretty volatile. I think you could get into sudden flare-up arguments over things that actually are not so important, but merely because you both feel the need (moon) to prevail over the other person.

Sun sextile Neptune can give a lot of idealism to the relationship, which is probably best placed if you think of the relationship (Venus in Libra) as an opportunity for personal growth and awareness (Jupiter conjunct NN in Aries.) But I can think of better ways to encourage personal growth than being in a relationship with a lot of friction.

If the relationship doesn't seem to be developing, maybe it's for the best.

Thank you so much, Waybread! The man is not relationship material because of infidelity, but, I would not mind an affair, the Pluto pull is too magnetic and I cannot resist it anymore. The problem is that he stopped showing affection as soon as I finally agreed to it and I am worried we will end all communication in a week when we stop working on a project. Do you have a suggestion what it is I could do to have him change his mind back considering the Pluto Sun conjunction? He now has power over me because I showed willingness which may be what he was actually after all along considering the Pluto Sun conjunction. He had been chasing after me since January 2019 and broke the law just to do me favors and lure me in

waybread

Thank you so much, Waybread! The man is not relationship material because of infidelity, but, I would not mind an affair, the Pluto pull is too magnetic and I cannot resist it anymore. The problem is that he stopped showing affection as soon as I finally agreed to it and I am worried we will end all communication in a week when we stop working on a project. Do you have a suggestion what it is I could do to have him change his mind back considering the Pluto Sun conjunction? He now has power over me because I showed willingness which may be what he was actually after all along considering the Pluto Sun conjunction. He had been chasing after me since January 2019 and broke the law just to do me favors and lure me in

Does it work if I say, "Run a mile!"?

He seems to be playing games with you. It's a power ploy. Sort of as predicted. He's not interested in an actual affair with you, but just wants to prove to himself he could do it if he wanted to. I'm less clear on the infidelity, but if he's married or seriously paired off (let alone with little kids at home) he may not be willing to wreck a good home life just for the sake of a little sun-Pluto action on the side.

(I'm not saying he is married or paired off, but if he is, the man saying this his wife/GF "doesn't understand me," or "I'm about to separate" are the oldest tricks in the book.)

Or possibly you're the one facing infidelity if you have an affair.

I don't think you can blame sun-Pluto for your actions, whatever they might be. We are all of the planets in our chart.

Honestly, suppose you did venture into an affair with him, seeing that he has toyed with your emotions, expressed willingness to cheat on his wife/GF, and broken the law, realistically, how do you predict it would end up?

There is that phenomenon of the "sadder but wiser girl" who is strong and self-confident enough to stomach a little heart ache once in a while. And to move on with her life.

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

Does it work if I say, "Run a mile!"?

He seems to be playing games with you. It's a power ploy. Sort of as predicted. He's not interested in an actual affair with you, but just wants to prove to himself he could do it if he wanted to. I'm less clear on the infidelity, but if he's married or seriously paired off (let alone with little kids at home) he may not be willing to wreck a good home life just for the sake of a little sun-Pluto action on the side.

(I'm not saying he is married or paired off, but if he is, the man saying this his wife/GF "doesn't understand me," or "I'm about to separate" are the oldest tricks in the book.)

Or possibly you're the one facing infidelity if you have an affair.

I don't think you can blame sun-Pluto for your actions, whatever they might be. We are all of the planets in our chart.

Honestly, suppose you did venture into an affair with him, seeing that he has toyed with your emotions, expressed willingness to cheat on his wife/GF, and broken the law, realistically, how do you predict it would end up?

There is that phenomenon of the "sadder but wiser girl" who is strong and self-confident enough to stomach a little heart ache once in a while. And to move on with her life.

Thank you so much, Waybread, I already feel like I could be done. I could never cheat, it is him who is a serial cheater, which makes him ineligible right away. There is a child, and I heard his wife left him, but, he should be with someone, don't know much more as I can't stalk his FB, that is below my standards. I know I will never meet anyone as intelligent or as deep again and the way we communicate is addictive, but it's best I stay away as things could get worse. I will keep reading your reply, I am very grateful to you.

waybread

Alrescha, you are a strong person who can get through this while maintaining your standards. With that NN conjunction in the composite, it looks like you have received the personal growth benefits from your encounters with this man. No need to continue, where worse stuff would await you. I think a continued relationship could get pretty toxic.

With all good wishes for your journey.

ALRESCHA

Alrescha, you are a strong person who can get through this while maintaining your standards. With that NN conjunction in the composite, it looks like you have received the personal growth benefits from your encounters with this man. No need to continue, where worse stuff would await you. I think a continued relationship could get pretty toxic.

Thank you so, so much, Waybread, I sincerely appreciate your kind reply and your advice! Yes, I have accomplished a lot thanks to him alone, but I am regaining my peace and letting it go. It is for the best :)

ALRESCHA

I do have one more question, as I got him to tell me the time, what is the significance of Saturn on the Vertex? Here is the composite chart:

https://imgur.com/a/M1Sruoc

I am completely fine now as he changed his mind today, he is up for it again and I feel like it is me who won, so I don't care about him anymore. He noticed I was happy although he had turned me down, now he wants to get me to care again just to prove he has the power over me to himself.

The dynamic is definitely unhealthy, but I have to admit I enjoyed it. :biggrin: I am no longer afraid of him either, which I was as his Saturn is conjunct my Sun only 10 minutes away :cool:

Thank you very much, again!

waybread

The vertex, which is calculated like an alternate descendant, supposedly relates to fateful encounters or events which seemingly have a fated quality to them.

Does this sound about right?

Saturn in this chart isn't badly aspected, but Saturn generally is the Dr. Reality Check of the zodiac.