Partner

sagittariussoul

Hi all, just wondering what type of partner my chart could indicate? Haven't had a relationship yet at 23, which I've mentioned on a few posts before I think so i'm just curious if my chart hints on anything. Thanks in advance. =)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_elizabeth.72425.8065.jpg
    astro_2gw_elizabeth.72425.8065.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 18

Animatrix

Hi all, just wondering what type of partner my chart could indicate? Haven't had a relationship yet at 23, which I've mentioned on a few posts before I think so i'm just curious if my chart hints on anything. Thanks in advance. =)

You want a partner who is efficient, clean, and loyal. He shall not be too exciting and mysterious, but rather grounded and practical - that suits you the best, you are turned off by lazy, dreamy unreliable and unsteady people. He must be healthy as well and look "clean" - you are turned off by greasy and neglected looks. You can be rather picky and critical of people so it is important for you that your partner measures up to your very high standards.

chevvyo

Moon conjunct Saturn in the natal chart burdens the emotional life with hardship, sadness and guilt. This aspect can be made more difficult if either parent, especially the mother, was cold or mean towards you while you were young. Building up a feeling of emotional security is most important because you do have a tremendous urge to feel needed and valued. You may have grown up quickly, striving to learn all you could about close relationships in order to receive the nurturing that we all deserve.

Unfortunately, because this primal urge for emotional nurturing relies so much on other people, if you did feel alone when young then it is likely that you adapted by learning coping mechanisms. In your adult life, this can result in very objective or unemotional responses and reactions in your personal relationships. Being too strict on yourself can be turned into an asset so long as guilt is taken out of the equation, and you aim for emotional maturity.

Overcoming shyness and lack of self-respect should be seen as major life goals. Through positive reinforcement and leaving your comfort zone to open up to others, you can master the skills needed to maintain long-term intimate relationships. Showing others your deep emotions will turn isolation into companionship, and depression into satisfaction.

waybread

The main things I would look for are (a) the planet ruling the 7th house cusp, (b) any 7th house planets, and (c) Mars.

Of course, we'd look at your chart as a whole, as well. Traditionally the sun signifies a woman's husband (hence Animatrix's reading) but I normally would assign the sun to your own identity. But obviously, you'd want someone compatible with your Virgo ID.

Mercury is a strong player in your chart, in its own sign of Virgo and conjunct your sun. With Mercury-ruled Gemini on your 7th house cusp, you'd want someone to measure up to your level of intelligence.

With Mars conjunct Jupiter in Libra, you might want someone with strong principles of fairness and high-minded courses of action. If he's got the soul of a philosopher, so much the better. With Mars involved with both Jupiter and a Neptune square, however, it will be important to be realistic and grounded when you've met someone who might be Mr. Right, because you may have an initial tendency to idealize him beyond what the real man is like.

You have Venus in Leo in the 7th. Normally I'd associate Venus with your own sense of femininity-- having someone who admires and appreciates you is important to most women, but I think even more so in your case. Keeping in mind that a happy Leo Venus also gives back in return.

In terms of not having had a committed relationship yet: time is on your side. The right man will be worth waiting for.

One thing to contemplate, in the interim, however, is whether you suffer from low self esteem or are highly self-critical. I'm looking at your sun conjunct Chiron and moon conjunct Saturn, square Pluto. If so, this can have two effects. One is that you may privately think that you don't deserve to be happy, so you sometimes sabotage your own chances to establish a loving relationship. Two, is that when you're unhappy with yourself, there is a very human tendency to take it out on the person next to you. Needless to say, criticism can have a negative effect on a relationship. Saturn conjunct moon can make you appear emotionally cold-- not because you are so, on the inside, but because this is how you've learned to protect yourself against hurt feelings.

Having said all of this, when you meet a Person of Interest or contemplate settling down with him, whether or not you're a good match goes by your synastry (chart comparisons) vs. what you are attracted to in the hypothetical.

I see no reason why you cannot have a loving fulfilling relationship in your life.

Last edited: