Do I have physical beauty according to my aspects in ASC?

Rydar

Sun in 4° Capricorn
Moon in 22° Scorpio
Mercury in 17° Sagittarius (r)
Venus in 3° Aquarius
Mars in 6° Aquarius
Jupiter in 21° Aquarius
Saturn in 13° Aries
Uranus in 6° Aquarius
Neptune in 28° Capricorn
Pluto in 6° Sagittarius
North Node in 14° Virgo (r)
Chiron in 14° Scorpio
Ascendant in 14° Libra
MC in 16° Cancer

Aspects:

North Node Sextile Chiron orb: 0 °
Uranus Sextile Pluto orb: 0 °
Mars Sextile Pluto orb: 0 °
Mars Conjunction Uranus orb: 0 °
Moon Square Jupiter orb: 1 °
Saturn Opposition Ascendant orb: 1 °
North Node Sextile MC orb: 2 °
Ascendant Square MC orb: 2 °
Chiron Trine MC orb: 2 °
Venus Sextile Pluto orb: 3 °
Mercury Sextile Ascendant orb: 3 °
Saturn Square MC orb: 3 °
Mercury Square North Node orb: 3 °
Venus Conjunction Uranus orb: 3 °
Venus Conjunction Mars orb: 3 °
Mercury Sextile Jupiter orb: 4 °
Mercury Trine Saturn orb: 4 °
Venus Conjunction Neptune orb: 5 °
Moon Sextile Neptune orb: 6 °
Jupiter Trine Ascendant orb: 7 °
Mars Conjunction Neptune orb: 8 °
Uranus Trine Ascendant orb: 8 °
Mars Trine Ascendant orb: 8 °

Rydar

Forgot to attach my chart in the first post so here it is.

Attachments

• astro_chart.png
    astro_chart.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 30

tenacapcious

I'm no expert and I can't comment on whether people perceive you as physically attractive but all depending on other people's natal aspects, I'd guess that many will find you charismatic, because I often associate Sagittarius with charisma, but then I'm biased; Mars conj. Neptune in Sagittarius. Jupiter itself I associate with ability to inspire others. The Uranus trine to Asc. could be irritating to some but I associate it with excitement, so maybe some people will feel excited around you or expect you to be exciting company? More of a feeling than a conscious expectation.

I imagine I'd want to listen to you, but I'm also partial to Mercury in Sagittarius.:biggrin:

Sorry, but I'm not good at interpreting or even taking a random guess at Saturn in aspects. It's such a big part of me, being my ruling planet (not to be confused with chart ruler) and my most aspected planet, so I've never had any interest in what this planet does - oddly enough!

We have the same Asc./MC but in different degrees and different decans. I've never been a great beauty, but most people think I'm very pleasant though I'm afflicted with assumptions of fakeness - I don't like brashiness and I find it hypocrtical of people to expect me to behave any differently, if they also want me to be true to myself and my values. No one's going "wow" over my looks but even now that I'm 40 and no matter what weight I'm at - chubby though technically obese even if people don't think I look it - people always say I'm "easy on the eye"...I never know exactly how to take that; Is that really a compliment?

But I suppose it's very possible that many find you "attractive" however you define that or at least not an eye sore.:)

Have you given this any thought on your own? I see you also have Asc. trine Mars and I have the sextile just like my Cap Sun sextiles my Asc. I just don't know how to interpret easy aspects between Sun and Mars?:confused: