My Career?

chocolate

Hey, I have no clue what my chart has in store for me as a career. I have both Saturn and Jupiter in the 10nth house which contradict each other and part of fortune with Lilith and vertex in the 5th house. Does anyone have any thoughts on my chart?

Last edited:

waybread

I wouldn't see Jupiter and Saturn exactly contradicting one another. Saturn is actually pretty well aspected. In the 10th house it can give some managerial or administrative ability. Your MC sextiles your sun, which is beneficial. Jupiter, however, is opposed by your 4th house moon-Pluto. This may cause you some work-home sorts of conflicts. Moon-Pluto in the 4th may also indicate difficulties with Mom during your childhood years.

With so much 11th house Cancer, a good career might make for a good human resources (personnel) department manager for a large company. You might enjoy working for a larger organization that put you in a "caring" position for your co-workers.

Therese

Interesting chart, basically one big mystic rectangle - with Uranus in the 7th as the odd one out. He has the only square, and with Saturn at that.

Some of the themes in your chart seem to be creativity, dedication, discipline, a strong desire for freedom, responsibility and empathy towards others, and there's potential for great psychological depth and complexity.

That Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in the tenth house can play out in lots of ways. In your case, Saturn is the one closer to the MC, so his influence comes first, and then comes Jupiter's. There's a Latin saying: "Crescit sub pondere palma" - the palm tree grows under heavy burden. I think the English equivalent is "A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor".

I would say there are indications in your chart that you may have more than one career, either simultaneously or maybe you will start out in one field and make a major change later. Alternatively, you may choose a career that requires you to combine radically different fields/skills/views/techniques/approaches/etc.