When will he contact me?

leo468

I really need answers.. when will he contact me? I ask this question when my ex will contact me. And if it can be seen, what will be the situation, how will he feel and so on. Please help... :(

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_when_he_will_contact_me.70923.46832.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_when_he_will_contact_me.70923.46832.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 83

Chrysalis

Not really looking positive that he will right now.

Whats the situation between you both, how longs he been your ex etc etc?

leo468

Not really looking positive that he will right now.

Whats the situation between you both, how longs he been your ex etc etc?

Im not expecting it to be soon to be honest. He's my ex since 2014 but i never forgot him. Very very intense relationship but full with lies from his side. Last time he contacted me was march 2016 to tell me he loves me. As i said im not expecting it to be right now or soon, but i wonder when?

Chrysalis

Im not expecting it to be soon to be honest. He's my ex since 2014 but i never forgot him. Very very intense relationship but full with lies from his side. Last time he contacted me was march 2016 to tell me he loves me. As i said im not expecting it to be right now or soon, but i wonder when?

Ex since 2014....and he last contacted you in March 2016...its now Aug 2017 and your asking when he will contact you ?

Hmm, there's been a few of these sorts of q's around here this past week .....think mercury rx has something to do with this.

leo468

Ex since 2014....and he last contacted you in March 2016...its now Aug 2017 and your asking when he will contact you ?

Hmm, there's been a few of these sorts of q's around here this past week .....think mercury rx has something to do with this.

For us, kinda time doesnt exist. No matter if he contact me 10 years later, I need to know when. I really need answer :(

Adama

It might be in 10 weeks or months.

Could be that he harbours some romantic/amourous interests alright, still. But wondering is there a compatability issue. Maybe not the right fit in the end.

Venus moves into leo soon - so maybe you will be moving on into new fresh circumstances. New situations etc. Maybe the focus should be more on that instead.

Chrysalis

Could be that he harbours some romantic/amourous interests alright, still. But wondering is there a compatability issue. Maybe not the right fit in the end.

Venus moves into leo soon - so maybe you will be moving on into new fresh circumstances. New situations etc. Maybe the focus should be more on that instead.

Where are you getting 10 weeks/months from ?

His contact signif saturn, or even himself mars makes no aspects to venus at all.

Ukpoohbear

He is with a Mercury, looks like it was a friend and he has just started something with her. Also, did you do something to hurt him? Jupiter in his 12th, ruler of his 2nd.

leo468

We don't get along at all. No compatability. Yes I will be moving into new things, i got plans.
10 weeks is november so i really doubt it. It may be 10 months. Thank you bery very much
Ps : can in the chart be seen what is he up to now and so on ?

leo468

He is with a Mercury, looks like it was a friend and he has just started something with her. Also, did you do something to hurt him? Jupiter in his 12th, ruler of his 2nd.

I dont know with who he is now. No i didnt do anything to hurt him, he was the one hurting me, humiliating me and dominating me. So he's with new girl now? When he will contact me? Thank you for giving me new information ! Thank you very much. I needed it ! You can see my last thread about our relationship and if you can look at the synastry..

Ukpoohbear

I dont know with who he is now. No i didnt do anything to hurt him, he was the one hurting me, humiliating me and dominating me. So he's with new girl now? When he will contact me? Thank you for giving me new information ! Thank you very much. I needed it ! You can see my last thread about our relationship and if you can look at the synastry..

Yeah looks like he is with a new girl, and she is blinded by him so she is really into him (Mercury combust). He is not going to contact you, I would move on. There is hope for you - Venus, how you feel as a woman, is about to change sign in the 4th house end of matters, so you will move on soon and forget about him.

I do not need to know the history of your past, especially if he was abusive because I would not feed such energy.

Love yourself more than you love others - easy to say. Hard to do. Let us both learn that lesson.

Chrysalis

Mars is separating from a trine with saturn rx, saturn rx ruling his 4th house end of matters, its the end for him.

Also if he was being abusive to you and controlling etc, why you wanting him to contact you ? Surely you deserve better than that.

Ukpoohbear

Mars is separating from a trine with saturn rx, saturn rx ruling his 4th house end of matters, its the end for him.

Also if he was being abusive to you and controlling etc, why you wanting him to contact you ? Surely you deserve better than that.

Oops, well spotted. Do you think the sign change venus will make in two units means she will meet someone new in 2 units of time,even though it is the Sun?

Chrysalis

Maybe OP is already with someone they've not said....its this **** mercury rx that's causing people to want to reach out to people from the past, ive done it myself.

When venus moves into Leo, she never catches up with the sun for this to be anyone as the suns moving too, and she will still be too close to the other planets to be gaining any aspects from them.

Jupiter or saturn looks like the most likely aspects venus will eventually make.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Ok thank you. Maybe it is saying it is not the end of the matter for her yet but she will be over it soon.

Mercury retrograde is brilliant...for those of us who like chaos ;p

leo468

Maybe OP is already with someone they've not said....its this **** mercury rx that's causing people to want to reach out to people from the past, ive done it myself.

When venus moves into Leo, she never catches up with the sun for this to be anyone as the suns moving too, and she will still be too close to the other planets to be gaining any aspects from them.

Jupiter or saturn looks like the most likely aspects venus will eventually make.

Well I ask questions because he started to appear in my dreams almost every night again. I fail to understand , so he will not contact me ever? Am I in his mind ? Can it be seen? Also what does moving venus mean and being too close to the other planets? I hope I move on from this chaos. I noticed too, in mercury rx I can't stop thinking about him. Yes I'm in new relationship does moving venus means that?

Chrysalis

Well I ask questions because he started to appear in my dreams almost every night again. I fail to understand , so he will not contact me ever? Am I in his mind ? Can it be seen? Also what does moving venus mean and being too close to the other planets? I hope I move on from this chaos. I noticed too, in mercury rx I can't stop thinking about him. Yes I'm in new relationship does moving venus means that?

Oh! so this is the cause of question, you dreaming about him recently....well yes with mercury rx, maybe he has thought of you for him to appear in your dreams but this doesn't mean too much really.

Just chill for now, mercury rx will be over soon and we can then all get back to normal.

If you're already with someone just stay happy with them.

From what you've said about your ex, i don't know what you want him to contact you for anyway.

But i understand when you dream about someone it brings them back into your thoughts.....just let it go.

katydid

Update : i didnt expect it but he called me today telling me hes very excited. Im shocked

He is trying to suck you back into his egocentric vortex. He is Mars in Leo, part of a fire grand trine. He is going to enthusiastically describe his awesome life to you, hinting that you are missing out by not being with him anymore...:unsure: