This is scary

wan

Sorry Wan, but if you're truly a conservative, you probably believe in laissez-faire capitalism. That means businesses can make decisions you dislike without consultation with people like you or me.

You can't really have it both ways.

Amazon distributes all kinds of books by conservative authors. Many authors actually have their own websites through which they sell their own books, or are on other book lists.

Don't you think, as a conservative, that the market place will solve the problem? If rightwing conspiracy theory books are wildly popular, other entrepreneurs will find ways to advertise and distribute them.

One can be a "true" conservative without believing in laissez-faire capitalism. In fact, I am one such person.

Also, I don't see why businesses can do whatever they want just because they are private entities. We already have the government passing laws that intrude into the lives of private citizens. If we can do this to citizens, then surely we can do it to businesses, too.

wan

Which signifies nothing, Wan. Think more structurally and systemically, not just about one person.

My point is that I am not an anti-semite. If I were one, I would not have a Jewish friend. And since I do have a Jewish friend, that means I am not an anti semite.

Saying that Jews tend to write in a certain way is not anti-semitic. It really is no different from saying, "Jews like to eat bagels". I observe something, then I say it. It's simple as that. People should try and see whether what I have observed and said has merit or not, instead of being quick to cry "that's racist/anti-semitic."

blackbery

GREAT NEWS.

Trump has brought in BLOCKCHAIN VOTING!!!

I just heard about it this afternoon. It's a QFS where votes are counted within 1 day, not a month. The info is recorded in real time & sent to a cloud type network where it cannot be removed or edited. It's archived & searchable.

FRAUD PROOF.

Don't know if Jovan involved or who was but we'll find out in time.

:love::love::love:

Our Senators are being intimidated
and are AFRAID to hire
the only expert who can find the fake Biden ballots :smile:
that were fed into our machines.
If you have time, please contact our Senators & tell them
to use Jovan Pulitzer. Link: https://azpeopleslobbyist.com/

blackbery

What are you talking about?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Are you okay? Try taking a few deep breaths under your 2 or 3 masks or however many Faucci is telling people to wear these days.

The blockchain voting will be used for FUTURE elections.

Progress.

Nnnnnnoooo.

The server is actually in the Ukraine.

Just ask Rudy Guiliani.

david starling

My point is that I am not an anti-semite. If I were one, I would not have a Jewish friend. And since I do have a Jewish friend, that means I am not an anti semite.

Saying that Jews tend to write in a certain way is not anti-semitic. It really is no different from saying, "Jews like to eat bagels". I observe something, then I say it. It's simple as that. People should try and see whether what I have observed and said has merit or not, instead of being quick to cry "that's racist/anti-semitic."

They write backwards, from right to left!

david starling

Regarding anti-Semitism, this is scary:

Trump spoke at the recent CPAC event on a stage shaped exactly like a Nordic Rune used as a symbol on German Nazi uniforms! It's currently being used by American White Supremacists along with the familiar swastika.

The Hyatt Regency Hotel where the event took place is very upset about it, and says the stage was entirely designed and constructed by CPAC, and the hotel had nothing to do with it.

CPAC also invited a You Tuber named "Young Pharaoh" to speak , but decided to cancel him at their "America Uncancelled" event, when Jewish groups got upset about his blatant anti-Semitic rantings on You Tube.

Last edited:

david starling

Chiamaria, if you're under the age of 40, there's a good chance you could be Covid-19 positive and show no symptoms.

If you're right about it being a hoax, it's a MASSIVE world-wide conspiracy!

The CDC fatality statistics from 2019 haven't been completely tabulated or even been released yet, so anything you see claiming that there weren't any more officially reported deaths than usual in the U..S. is bogus.

However, if it is such an amazingly well-planned and executed conspiracy, they will, of course show the requisite increase in the number of deaths to fit the Covid-19 pandemic scenario when they are officially reported.

However, if it's NOT a hoax, you and your friends have just been lucky, then you're discounting and sneering at a terrible tragedy, just because you weren't directly affected.

If it IS a conspiracy, Trump's in on it, in your opinion, because he claims to have caught it himself, and both he and Melania have been vaccinated against it.

Trump is also taking credit for government funding of pharmaceutical research aimed at developing vaccines to combat what you consider a fake contagion.

He blamed Democratic governors for having so many Covid-19 fatalities in their own States, has never disputed the reality of the Pandemic, and blames China for it.

At least you're willing to believe that Trump is part of a worldwide, evil "Cabal", rather than fighting against it!

Last edited:

blackbery

Thank you for your comments about the cold virus, Covid-19. Nobody can discuss this because THEY shut anyone down immed.:crying::crying::crying:

REAL scientists have calculated that around 40,000 people actually died from Covid-19 in the U.S.A. Of course, they are censored & banned but I will try to remember what they said before they were shut down.

Firstly, the # of overall fatalities from 2020 to previous years was NO higher.
They said that it should have been MUCH much higher but it was actually a little lower. They used REAL statistics & REAL science.

In other words, they just took deaths from the flu, from cancer, heart disease, diabetes, accidents, drug overdoses, suicides & counted them ALL as Covid deaths.:unsure::unsure::unsure:

The tests are NOT accurate, the scientists tested fruit, red bull & coca cola & they ALL came back testing positive for Covid!!

Is there a Covid Virus?

Yes, they say but it's similar to the common cold.
That's why it has a recovery rate of 99.7% rate.
People don't die of the common cold.

I remember something they said which made me really laugh.
They said that in a REAL pandemic, there would be bodies lying in the street because people would be 'dropping like flies'. The homeless would all be dead. In NO country, even third world countries were people dropping dead from the 'most dangerous virus known to man'.

We've been 'PLAYED".:sick::sick::sick:

Fauci & Gates & the rest of the fear-mongers did it ALL to make money from vaccines & to 'make Trump look bad' & to get the world 'reset'.

In fact, the ventilators killed the patients. It was the WRONG treatment.

One day it will all come out. People will be very angry & never trust the corrupt media or their gov'ts again.

The reason for the 2, 3, 4 masks, the lockdowns, the social distancing was to alienate people & prevent them from talking to one another.
The lockdowns didn't work. In the U.S, the places where they had strict lockdowns had more deaths while the economies went down the toilet.

They studied Sweden which had NO lockdowns, NO travel restrictions, NO mask mandates. Shouldn't everyone have died in that country?
Actually, the # of deaths is no different than the counties nearby & it was all elderly, sick patients who died.

NY will NEVER be the same. Not only did Cuomo ruin the city, he killed around 10,000 elderly people who had the cold virus & then shoved them into nursing homes to infect other elderly people & kill them.

Remember how Fauci & the Media praised Cuomo, gave him an Emmy award & he wrote a book about how wonderful he is. He was held up as a role model of a Gov during the pandemic. Meanwhile, we know now that he's a murderer.

The people that are vulnerable to the virus are people over the age of 70 with bad health.

BUT THEY MADE THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SHUT DOWN....

to get read for the 'Great Reset'.

That's what it's all about. Making the New World Order richer & more powerful.

Was yours?

blackbery

Oh, and did you hear that they were going to test for Covid-19 with an anal swab.

At this point, they are REALLY laughing at how naive & dumb the people are to go along with this nonsense. Charlie Ward made a whole video on it on his channel & I couldn't believe that people would go along with a test up the a** for a cold virus but it's real.
'Experts' said it was a good idea.

STOP THE PLANDEMIC MADNESS.

China Is Using Anal Swabs to Test for Coronavirus—Here's What Experts Think
Nose and throat swabs are standard in the US, but the new swab test might be more accurate, according to some experts.

https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/anal-swabs-coronavirus

OMG, The Rothschilds/Rockerfellers & the other blood-line satanic World Order Elites must be laughing so hard at how they turned a cold virus into the most dangerous virus ever known to man. You know, how they turned the entire world into thinking that Trump was the most dangerous man in the world.

They're good. Everyone believed at first that this was a 'real' pandemic. But people are waking up now, doing the research & understanding how we were all part of their diabolical scheme.

China Is Using Anal Swabs to Test for Coronavirus—Here's What Experts Think
Nose and throat swabs are standard in the US, but the new swab test might be more accurate, according to some experts.

blackbery

People ARE waking up all over the world. Many countries don't listen to the CDC which is a PRIVATE company or WHO which is owned by Gates. They are opening up but the fear was so instilled in people that it will take a while for them to take off the masks.

They are having protests all over the world but the corrupt media don't show it. People want to be able to work, send their kids to school.

They want to protect the elderly who are vulnerable to the virus but the world didn't have to stop. It was all planned out.

Apparently, there is a patent for this virus given in 2018. They know it was man-made.

I'll try to post any videos & links on the other 'vaccine' channel by Bunkaru.

Oddity

Back to the original topic, the Dr Seuss estate has cancelled itself, on the advice of 'academics and experts'. Six of the Dr Seuss books will no longer be printed or sold because of hurtful racist caricatures.

wan

And in the meantime those behind the scenes are watching you and laughing their heads off at how easily you fell for the covid trap and how you walk around wearing masks, showing what a good little citizen you are for obeying without question. All in the name of virtue signaling. Have you actually bothered to look at anything that doesn't add up? Because there are many glaring red flags about the whole thing.

Sorry to say, but if you can smell ANY scent despite having a mask on, you're not safe, and nor are you saving anyone else. Try this simple test. I did, I could still smell my perfume. Germs are a lot smaller than the tiny holes in your mask, and the edges of your mask don't seal your face in an air-tight manner. They still provide an opening. If masks were perfectly air-tight and you put one on, you simply wouldn't be able to breathe at all. But since you CAN breathe (somewhat), it means you can breathe in germs and still get infected. You're not safe. In fact, wearing a mask makes you less safe for an added reason: You're breathing in part of the gunk that your body exhaled. Your body got rid of it for a reason, because it doesn't want it, and here you are putting some of it back in and increasing your own body's waste, which will ultimately harm YOU and no one else. However, you will instead blame it on someone like me who is completely healthy just because I'm not wearing a mask, and I'll be called the dangerous "asymptomatic" super-spreader. See how this works? Don't blame me for your actions. Take responsibility for yourself and for choosing to give into fear.

I haven't worn a mask once, and I haven't gotten any covid or shmovid-19. I didn't believe the narrative from day dot and I saw right through their shenanigans. When wikipedia was showing a map of "cases" in each country, I told my friend "They are showing this map deliberately. They are waiting till most countries will be "infected" so that they can use it as an excuse to shut countries off from one another so that we won't be able to travel as easily." Then when they said "It'll be 15 days lockdown" I said "15 days will just be the beginning. Just watch, 15 days will turn into 1 month, then 3, then half a year, then a year, then indefinite." and look what's happened? Seems I called it. If I feel sick, I stay home, drink lots of liquid and take it easy. It's common sense. And yes, I live in one of the most densely packed cities in the world.

So far I haven't gotten sick at all in the past year. No, it's not because others around me are wearing masks and "protecting" me, because all my friends wear masks when they enter stores and still got sick. Four of them met up one time and ended up getting violently ill the next day despite the fact that they wear masks and socially distance. No, I hadn't met any of them in a while, so don't try and pin it on me. How did they still get sick if they dutifully muzzle up??? Hmmmmm.

If you choose to live in fear, then that's your prerogative, but don't make your choice my fault. Rather, I have reason to blame you, because your blind compliance and unwillingness to think for yourself are contributing to MINE as well as my loved ones' enslavements. Thanks a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of those who rushed out to buy several packages of toilet paper just because the news said they were scarce.

Hi Chia,

I am just wondering why they want to shut down all travels among nations.

Also, you seem to be saying that covid is a hoax (correct me if wrong). If thats true then my question is, what do they gain from promoting this lie?

And just to be perfectly clear, I am not doubting you, however, I believe that even though masks' holes are larger than the covid virus, nevertheless I believe that the viral particles do not travel by themselves. They travel through droplets, which are bigger than the holes of our masks. The masks do in some way protect us from infection. Though imperfectly.

Last edited:

wan

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...onic-illness-hes-officially-Covid-victim.html

Another person here in the UK who's potentially waking up after her dad's death was put down to "covid", even though it clearly wasn't one. She's now questioning how many other deaths have been falsely attributed to covid in a similar fashion to her dad's, and she has good reason to question it. This is what has been going on all this time and many people still don't get it. They jack up the covid deaths number so as to freak people out, and when you are able to scare people, that's when you can control them more easily, and that's where they'll bring in the NWO and the stupid reset where "you'll own nothing and you'll be happy". See? They're even dictating to you flat out how you will feel, and this seeps into people's subconscious. The cabal is ridiculous arrogant. What will it take for the population to wake up?

What is this cabal you speak of, Chia? Who are in it?

JUPITERASC

Forbidden Dr. Seuss! :smile:

Doug TenNapel in Exile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfiUdD2PmNA

Saw a video on that eariler.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PABc-GpLP_U
Guess my childhood, spent in the ghettos of NYC, were filled with

racist bedtime stories. :p
57944784.jpg