Trump Supporters Peacefully Demonstrate at the U.S. Capitol

david starling

I think everyone can admit that politics turned from THE PEOPLE after Kennedy died to 'We, the petty, corrupt politicians only work for ourselves, to get wealthier, to gain more power to be #1".

Whatever happened to Kennedy's passionate dream?

John F. Kennedy’s inaugural address inspired children and adults to see the importance of civic action and public service. His historic words, “Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,”

TRUST ��THE ��PLAN��

https://youtu.be/QKuvIDscC4U

One thing we can do for our country is to trust that the individual States faithfully carried out their sacred duty in tabulating the actual results of the popular vote in each State, and followed proper procedure in reporting them.

Also, to stop demonizing those who didn't vote for one candidate or the other. We're all Americans here, and we have a Constitutional right to vote for the candidate of our choice, without being labeled by either side as "traitors" or "dupes"!

JUPITERASC

Ted Nugent sums it up pretty well here:

Dear Vice President Biden,

Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.

I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity.

I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration.

I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trumps campaign.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump.

I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trumps beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump.

This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party.

This Trump supporter will be giving you the same respect you gave my President Trump.

Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.

Ted Nugent

blackbery

He apologized for using such a nasty slur. But this is how he explained the inflammatory comment. He says he's a 'street fighter' & not a politician & doesn't always use the 'polite' words.

Nugent was supporting Greg Abbott in TX & defending the 2nd Amendment.

Greg Abbott (Republican Party) is the Governor of Texas. He assumed office in 2015. His current term ends on January 17, 2023.

I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame, enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago Communist-raised, Communist-educated, Communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the ACORN community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America.

Ted Cruz used better language, adding, “I will note, there are reasons Ted Nugent—people listen to him, which is that he has been fighting passionately for Second Amendment rights. And—& Obama's Admin has demonstrated an incredible hostility to the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens.” Is that what’s meant by a “street fighter”—someone trying to make sure everyone has a gun?

Nugent was wrong when he said that but he apologized.

Have MSM/corrupt Dems apologized for calling President Trump an

'illegitimate POTUS when he won in 2016? (& 2020)?

calling him a neo-nazi?

calling him a white supremacist? the leader of the kkk?

calling him a criminalf?

calling him a traitor with the fake russia conspiracy?

calling him every derogatory name under the book?

AND calling ALL 80 Million Trump Supporters the same insults?:crying::crying::crying:

NO, they continue with their attacks & fake impeachment shams.

It's Barack Hussein Obama who funded isil & trashed America when he was POTUS. It's Obama who supports Xiden & the Antifa-Soros backed Communist mobs who are trying to takeover America.

Nugent may be rough around the edges but he's a Patriot like Trump & his supporters all over the world.
Patriot Gen Flynn was attacked by Obama & put him through HELL for 4 yrs. We now have PROOF that Obama instigated the illegal spying on the Trump campaign & began the disinformation campaign against him to support Hillary, another war-mongering, globalist like Obama.

The criminals, the traitors & the satanists are ALL being exposed now.

Hey ho, hey ho, it's off to prison they go
!:happy::happy::happy:

Political setup of Flynn comes back to haunt Obama

A "subhuman mongrel" is what Ted Nugent called Obama during Obama's Presidency.

leomoon

In January of 2017 I posted this post on Facebook and since it came to pass and be a FACT, and its taken 4 years for many to realize it a tad too late for this country and indeed our planet - I'll share it with you now:

note: Only people over the age of 60 may recall Dr. Peter who appeared on the Johnny Carson Late Night show that was so popular for decades, unless you've caught the reruns of it. :unsure:

Quote: *Deb

· Shared with Your friends
IY7_xqHkrTm.png

Does anyone recall Dr. Peter who appeared on the Johnny Carson show, circa? 1970 with his theory, "The Peter Principle"? I'm thinking this is the best description of Donald J. Trump : What is the Peter principle?

"The Peter principle is a concept in management theory formulated by Laurence J. Peter in which the selection of a candidate for a position is based on the candidate's performance in their current role, rather than on abilities relevant to the intended role. Thus, employees only stop being promoted once they can no longer perform effectively, and "managers rise to the level of their incompetence."
In our case of course, the "manager" Peter proposed his theory about, was elected POTUS of an entire country. This country under his care lost over 400,000 American citizens, (expected to reach at least 1/2 million dead Americans) by the time our new President can get a handle on the mess left behind - )

EVEN Dr. Fauci is speaking out (unmuzzled they are saying now), and pointing the finger squarely at Trump!

The lesson here? Even when you don't agree with someone, at least be intelligent enough to hear out their side. I did so with Dr. Peter and never forgot what he said.... Most Republicans I spoke to over the past 4 years claimed they voted for him,because he was a "successful real estate investor" but of course he even lost big time (many times he filed bankruptcy letting banks and individuals holding the bag) And of course the only bank on the planet who would loan him any money was Duetsche Bank which does business with Russia and Putin, and was in trouble for laundering money. Even they say they will not do business with Trump again!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ly-did-cost-lives/ar-BB1d0g35?ocid=uxbndlbing

The Trump administration’s lack of candor and habitual breaks with scientific guidance in its pandemic response “very likely did” cost lives, Anthony Fauci said Friday morning.

leomoon

See the book cover on Wiki link below of Dr. Laurence Peter "The Peter Principle" dated 1970
(now insert the image of DJT onto the little man)

THIS is what happens (his principle) when you put a non-engaged,a non competent into such a high office of government

over 400,000 deaths and rising!

Joe Biden became the 46th President and was literally shocked (said his staff) to see that there truly was NO PLAN in place for testing, for getting the people of the US vaccinated, nor for helping the States - thus he is now caught, behind the 8 ball thanks to this prior man's incompetence with emergencies. Many of us will likely die before April thanks to Trump....AND Republicans today are anxious for him to return again?? Can you even spell "I N C O M P E T E N T" ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_principle

Biden inheriting nonexistent coronavirus vaccine distribution plan and must start 'from scratch,' sources say

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/21/politics/biden-covid-vaccination-trump/index.html

blackbery

Faucci is a criminal. It was always about 'the vaccines, the vaccines'.

He's gonna make MILLIONS from the vaccine along with his criminal-in-crime Gates.

Did you notice that the corrupt Dem states are saying NOW that they need to 'open up for business'?

That the mask mandate is all a sham. The cities that didn't have mask requirements had LESS infections?

AND the # of ACTUAL covid deaths is a 1/3 or less than what CDC claims.
People who died in accidents, suicide, etc were all tested for covid & if there was a tiny indication they they had the virus, the deaths were listed as covid-related. The hospitals made millions with this scam.

WHO just came out saying the testing is 'severely flawed'. Numerous false-positives.

The whole plandemic led by the corrupt Faucci was to oust Trump from office. It didn't work & he still won by a landslide, over 400 Electoral College Votes.:kissing::kissing::kissing:

The Trump administration’s lack of candor and habitual breaks with scientific guidance in its pandemic response “very likely did” cost lives, Anthony Fauci said Friday morning.

blackbery

Faucci is responsible for thousands of deaths by banning HCQ & other alternative treatments. He can't make millions from a drug or vitamins.

Dr Fauci's should 'remember he's on public record' as he returns to the White House

https://youtu.be/BNF8afqiaP8

ry Smyth
5 hours ago
Omg he's an absolute swamp creature

blackbery

President Trump went along with Faucci to develop a vaccine (which was rushed through & causing many deaths & serious injury around the world).

Trump did more to stop the infection than any other world leader, quickly closing down the airports from China in Jan/2020......while Xiden & Pelosi were calling him racist & inviting travellers to come visit!!!

The Dems/Faucci politicized the entire covid crisis in their hatred of Trump & caused numerous deaths by drug overdose & suicide by their demand for lockdowns.

The Republican states & cities did BETTER than the Dem run lockdowns.

I guess Faucci is back to kill more people.

Except Americans are wiser now & nobody is going to listen to this quack.

leomoon

the Biden administration came into office with a well planned agenda, but a lot of their early work is taking care of the basics of governing that he Trump administration neglected or was too incompetent to perform.

Biden inheriting nonexistent coronavirus vaccine distribution plan and must start 'from scratch,' sources say
the Biden administration came into office with a well planned agenda, but a lot of their early work is taking care of the basics of governing that he Trump administration neglected or was too incompetent to perform.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow...r-biden-team-99849285952?cid=eml_mra_20210122

blackbery

Covid 19 has a recovery rate of 99%.

Better than the seasonal flu which kills millions around the world each year.

Faucci attacked Trump for stating this fact. Faucci was all about creating FEAR, shutting down reputable scientists/doctors & crying that 'only a vaccine can save the world'.

A true MONSTER.

blackbery

Judicial Watch files lawsuit seeking Dr. Fauci, WHO records
2,711,629 views•May 4, 2020

Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton explains to FOX Business’ Lou Dobbs why the organization filed a lawsuit on behalf of the Daily Caller seeking Dr. Anthony Fauci and the World Health Organization’s records as the coronavirus pandemic affected the U.S.

Excellent. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation needs to be included in any inquiry.

THIS LITTLE SNAKE HAS A VERY POISONOUS BITE. BE CAREFUL, DEMONS ARE DANGEROUS!

https://youtu.be/sVdIlkjA3mY

WHO aligned with Communist China/Faucci to suppress the TRUTH.

blackbery

COVID-19: Some Hospitals Are Making Money With Deaths

U.S. Hospitals get paid per COVID-19 death.

The more COVID-19 deaths a hospital has, the more money they get.

Hospitals make three times more money if a patient goes on a ventilator.

Why have pneumonia deaths suddenly taken a nosedive?

Pneumonia deaths sinking to new lows coincide with the exponential increase of COVID-19 deaths.

Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House Coronavirus Task Force Coordinator, admitted that they've "taken a very liberal approach to mortality."

If a person, who tested positive for the virus, dies of a heart attack, is COVID-19 the cause of death?

Yes....... it is.

Hospitals in the US, Italy, Germany, UK, and Ireland, five major players in global health, are following the same blueprint, and cashing in.

https://www.senecajournalism.ca/covid-19-hospitals-are-making-money-with-deaths/

leomoon

From Johns Hopkins University & Hospital: Oct. 2020

What makes COVID-19 particularly dangerous?

First, little preexisting immunity to SARS-CoV-2 means that virtually everyone is susceptible to infection. Second, we don’t have good treatments or vaccines for SARS-CoV-2 like we have for influenza. Third, COVID-19 causes more severe disease than influenza overall.

https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/articles/no-covid-19-is-not-the-flu.html

The "New" mutant varieties of Covid from the UK & Africa are twice as dangerous because they can kill twice as fast! They also infect twice as fast as Covid 19 we were more familiar with. That is why the prediction is very dire over the next 4 months.

leomoon

Mitch McConnell WARNS Republicans in the GOP about Trump:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/22/poli...impeachment-conviction-republicans/index.html
in his most forceful comments yet, McConnell tied Trump's actions to the attack itself during a speech on the Senate floor. "The mob was fed lies," McConnell said. "They were provoked by the President and other powerful people. And they tried to use fear and violence to stop a specific proceeding of the first branch of the federal government which they did not like. But we pressed on."

Rick Wilson conservative Republican WARNS other Republicans about the Trump cult and sticking with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEVTnC0Hky0

#amanpourpbsRick Wilson: Trump’s Life About to Become "A Burning Hell

Rick Wilson is a Scorpio Sun 11/21/63 Tampa,Fla. :innocent: 28° (opp Algol) We could say then, his Sun is atop trump's MC:cool: just like Nancy Pelosi's. A true nemesis.

leomoon

A geophysicist from Colorado allegedly dragged a police officer down a set of stairs during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot — and then bought a plane ticket to Switzerland and attempted suicide in Westchester County in the days after the siege, it was revealed in court Friday.
Jeffrey Sabol, 51, was ordered held without bail at his initial court appearance in White Plains federal court, where a judge called the evidence against him “very disturbing and deeply troubling.”

https://nypost.com/2021/01/22/anoth..._content=20210122&mpweb=755-9256478-720326474

“That conduct is beyond the pale,” Judge Andrew Krause said.
Sabol, who grew up in upstate New York, was allegedly captured on video in the frenzied crowd at the Capitol, dragging a police officer down a flight of stairs during the riot. The officer was then beaten by the crowd of Trump supporters, including by a rioter with an American flag, a prosecutor said in court.

leomoon

The lawyer for Jake Chansley said their defense will be that trump commanded them to do this (break into the Capitol Bldg. and the insurrection of the U.S govt.) and then left them in the lurch:

He referred to Chansley as “the guy with the horns and the fur, the meditation and organic food.”
He said “months of lies” and “misrepresentations and horrific innuendo and hyperbolic speech” by Trump were “designed to inflame, enrage,” and “motivate” the mob on Jan. 6. “What’s really curious is the reality that our president, as a matter of public record, invited these individuals, as President, to walk down to the Capitol with him.

https://lawandcrime.com/u-s-capitol...ent-finally-realizes-hes-been-duped-by-trump/

blackbery

I cannot watch or listen to a word Xiden says, he literally makes me physically sick with his satanic energy......

BUT nothing seems to be as it appears.

YT videos keep popping up showing very strange 'incidents' with Xiden.

I dk what's going on but I do know that he's an illegitimate POTUS because he lost the election in a big way.

I'm just waiting 4 the arrests to start. Durham cannot be fired since Trump made him SC & he has numerous sealed indictments ready to go.

Let the show begin!:lol::lol::lol:

If you think I'm BSing about the whole inauguration not being filmed live and there being continuity errors, have a watch of the film itself here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5iCPKDp4V4