significators conjunct late ascendant

RisingSag

significators conjunct late ascendant include chart

Hi,
This is a confusing horary reading. I asked how he feels about me and cast this chart thats at the 29th degree, and has both significators separating from a conjunction, but will make the conjunction again when mercury goes retrograde in a few days, though mercury conjuncts venus for a few minutes first before turning retrograde!!!
what's your take on this?

Ugh, I can't post my chart at this point but heres the degrees and minutes

The rising is Virgo 29*31min
my significator is Mercury in Virgo 29*2 min
his significator is Jupiter in Virgo 27*43min
Also Venus is in Virgo 29*27 min

Last edited:

waybread

With a late degree rising, the chart can be saying that your situation is likely to change, which Mercury changing course is likely to reinforce. In other words, maybe the question you are asking now will not be the relevant one for you in the near future.

tikana

Hi,
This is a confusing horary reading. I asked how he feels about me and cast this chart thats at the 29th degree, and has both significators separating from a conjunction, but will make the conjunction again when mercury goes retrograde in a few days, though mercury conjuncts venus for a few minutes first before turning retrograde!!!

show the chart

wan

I read that if the ascendant of a horary chart is later than 27, it means it is too late to ask such a question.

tikana

I read that if the ascendant of a horary chart is later than 27, it means it is too late to ask such a question.

Tech speaking it means that the matter has been concluded.
In another words, there is no continuation to the matter.

Example of this is .. you just took a test and you want to know the results. You might get a later asce.

waybread

wan, I agree-- but a late degree rising also indicates that a new ascendant will appear very soon, which would cast a different light on the question.

I don't see a contradiction here. The issue inquired about has concluded, but the circumstances are likely to change.

IleneK

Premium Member
His inclination towards you is reflected by his/Jupiter's reception to you/Merc. Not only is Jupiter weak in essential debility which is amplified by his being in an angular place, but Jupiter also aversely receives you by both dignity and exaltation. This disinclination toward you will not change when Mercury retrogrades back to meet Jupiter again in Virgo.

Your inclination toward him is very different than his toward you, using the same astrological logic of essential dignity and reception. You are very strong by essential dignity, angular in your own/1st sign. Very self-involved. You are very inclined toward him by reception almost without regard for the signs that you see from him.

Moon's next aspect is to malefic Saturn which adversely receives Moon in Leo.

Very later rising sign suggests strongly to me that you already know all this. Mercury separating from Jupiter to me says this ship has sailed.

Or to quote my more concise and spare good friend:

Tech speaking it means that the matter has been concluded.
In another words, there is no continuation to the matter.

Last edited:

RisingSag

So Jupiter's reception to mercury shows his disinclination to me? I always thought reception was welcoming, but didn't really understand how it would play out in it's opposite sign. I also thkight that maybe since the conjunction will take place so close to the ascendant that that might mean something other than self-absorption on my part!
Thanks for the info

IleneK

Premium Member
So Jupiter's reception to mercury shows his disinclination to me? I always thought reception was welcoming, but didn't really understand how it would play out in it's opposite sign. I also thkight that maybe since the conjunction will take place so close to the ascendant that that might mean something other than self-absorption on my part!
Thanks for the info

You are welcome.

"how it would play out in it's opposite sign" is averse reception as opposed to welcoming reception.

"since the conjunction will take place so close to the ascendant that that might mean something other than self-absorption on my part!" The Ascendant is a key point of the 1st place/sign, that is, your house. Your significator being not only in the the 1st place but also on the ascendant seems to me would only amplify your interest in yourself, your matters. This is not to say you are not interested in him, but not nearly so much to the degree than you are interested, say, in what you want in this matter.

Last edited:

Sunrise

Re: significators conjunct late ascendant include chart

Hi,

I asked how he feels about me
Dear,
You are Hermes and he is Jupiter. Here it seems to have feelings :)jupiter:) for you but you both are in a house that can not be expressed openly. both hide. The other significator of yours is Venus which will soon be found in her domination, of the exaltation of Saturn and the weakness of Mars.
What is the problem??? I see a problem here !!!
Are You in relationship ??? He is powerless to do anything. the same goes for you...

RisingSag

Dear,
You are Hermes and he is Jupiter. Here it seems to have feelings :)jupiter:) for you but you both are in a house that can not be expressed openly. both hide. The other significator of yours is Venus which will soon be found in her domination, of the exaltation of Saturn and the weakness of Mars.
What is the problem??? I see a problem here !!!
Are You in relationship ??? He is powerless to do anything. the same goes for you...

I met him during a time when I was recovering from a very traumatic experience. I wasn't in a place this be in a relationship. I think that he's special but that the ship sailed a few while back now.