Anything extraordinary on my chart?

cagkannus

Hi to all,

Anyone see anything extraordinary,interesting thing in my chart during life?

Tell me please all negatives and positives.I will confirm if already happened.

I strongly believe in astrology as experimented a lot of time.

Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_05_cagkan.72705.23941.gif
    astro_w2gw_05_cagkan.72705.23941.gif
    47.9 KB · Views: 78

AppLeo

Why are their no aspects in your chart??

And I'm not sure if there is any extraordinary, especially since I can't see the aspects. You have North Node conjunct Mars though, which seems interesting.

cagkannus

And I'm not sure if there is any extraordinary, especially since I can't see the aspects. You have North Node conjunct Mars though, which seems interesting.

Thanks.... what if north node conjuct Mars? I attached aspects map as well npw for you..
For exp.something happened when I was born...I dont know howcome any astrologer cant see it :)

Attachments

• njs.pdf
    61.3 KB · Views: 44

AppLeo

Thanks.... what if north node conjuct Mars? I attached aspects map as well npw for you..
For exp.something happened when I was born...I dont know howcome any astrologer cant see it :)

Well you have capricorn rising conjunct saturn, and the rising is a huge indicator for determining birth. So maybe birth it was a fearful or difficult experience.

kshantaram

Premium Member
mars-venus-rahu the node over acq first house, artistic and dazzling personality,
prone to impulsive foreign relationships by mere attractions;
acting-dancing skills; reformist-innovative, aptitude for mechatronics, aeronautics, etc;
venus 2nd highest deg factor for nature/quality of vocation-work;

ketu the separative node over leo 7th, highly individualistic, brilliant,
high self-pride, prone to separation in relationship.

saturn own ambitious cap asc, growth in life through mass leadership, hardwork,
practical organising abilities, event management; sat highest deg the core personality;
may wear steel ring over sat finger for protective saturn/asc lord;

sat elevated aspect over libra 9th promoting luck, education, distant travels;
sat lord 9th acq from moon, negating to cap 8th from moon,
negating/discounting luck factor. settling at 36+.

jup elevated cancer 6th, winning people through wisdom, no enemies as such,
may prefer teaching-counseling-diplomatic-advisory roles.
jup trine aspect scorpio 10th protective of career,
jup trine own pisces 2nd protective of family-fin;

jup-sat opp however could tend to misjudgements-missed opportunities,
in employment-health matters
jup debilated aspect over sat cap asc affecting health/knees-head;

sun elevated 2nd house aries, impressive speech,
sun-mer aries intellectual and impulsive;
sun separative, separation from family probably;

sun debilated aspect over libra 9th for luck-education-father,
venus lord 9th for luck-father etc with inimical mars acq.

jup sooner direct libra opp sun, promoting family-finances-promotion,
sun lord 7th for marriage-relationship, hopefully;
jup lord 2/11 for finances-gains-family-friendships transit libra 9th for luck trine moon;

sat after 4-5m direct sag 11th for income-gains-friendships, gains from old people/old friends/technlogy,
though under stress transit opp moon.

moon gemini 5th, curious, analytical, good at information processing, psychology-teaching,
but could be confused at decision making.
moon lord 7th over 5th, gains from spouse,

lords 1/7 sat-moon over cap-gemini 6/8 from each other unfriendly lords sat-mer,
prone to severe conflict in relationship-marriage, ketu 7th leo separative/not keen;
cap-sat slow, ambitious and hardworking; gemini-mer fast, curious, analytical, clever, confused;

mars-venus-rahu tending to rise-fall in life, cancerous toxic disease-kidney etc,
need for ancestor worship, observe death anniversaries religiously,
observe fast on black moon day evening;

scorpio-mars 10th inimical for cap asc, stress-delays in career, research/occult aptitudes,
inimical mars over first house impacting health;

currently saturn sag opp moon, stress in matters of
romance, children, income, friendships, while there could be gains
from technology, old friends, but under an element of stress.

ketu transit over pars fortuna 2nd pisces, separation from family-finances
as the case may be. throat-thyroid issues, pain.

followed by ketu transit mars-venus-rahu acq
prone to head-leg injury-sciatica/paralysis, kidney pain;

ketu transit rahu and rahu transit ketu coming 1.5yr
could lead to life-style reversals to watch and care;

hope this gives some insights for further reflection based on ground
realities and visible prospects/likelihoods,could share feedbacks.

best wishes, do share pointwise feedbacks as agreeable/disagreeable,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member

His chart does have aspects. It just doesn't have the lines drawn to show them. If you look at the table next to it, it shows the aspects..

As far as the original question goes, what's extraordinary depends on what you consider extraordinary. Astrologers can't predict everything, and certainly can't read your mind. We don't know what you consider extraordinary.

Osamenor

Staff member
There are multiple ways to interpret the north/south nodes. The way I know is as a karmic past/karmic future story. The karmic past is your own past life(s) if the idea of reincarnation makes sense to you, or the past lived by your ancestors if it makes more sense to you to interpret it that way. That is represented by the south node, its ruler, and aspects to both. The karmic future is the north node. That's where you need to go and what you need to become over the course of this life. North node is a suggestion, you can choose whether and how to take it, but what it shows is what the best possible outcome can be.

In the karmic past story, a planet in opposition to the south node represents something that was an insurmountable obstacle for you. Mars represents violence--everything from silent anger to aggression to murder. Having Mars in opposition to your south node suggests that you were a victim of violence in your karmic past, and it was a kind of violence that you couldn't overcome. It's possible you were murdered. (Or an ancestor of yours was, if you read it as ancestral past.)

As an indicator of your karmic future, Mars on your north node indicates something you need to be and become. In this case, we read it for its positive qualities. Mars is standing up for yourself, and passion, and a healthy competitiveness. In Aquarius in the first house, we might be looking at a need to develop assertiveness, individuality, and perhaps a passion for something related to social justice, or for something that's different and outside the box.

Sometimes, Mars on the north node indicates a need to embrace your sexuality. In Aquarius, it might suggest a different from the norms sexuality: being LGBTQ, or polyamorous, or kinky, or some such thing. If you were raised in a family or culture that repressed sexuality to an unhealthy degree, simply acknowledging sexuality as part of you would be Aquarian enough, whether or not there's anything unusual about yours.

Osamenor

Staff member
Well that's extraordinary. How the heck does a baby survive 6 months premature? Miracle of science?
:biggrin: They come younger and younger every day....

Maybe they spliced in some kangaroo genes.

Seriously, I'm pretty sure he means he was born at six months' gestation. I think that's still the earliest a baby can be born and survive.

AppLeo

His chart does have aspects. It just doesn't have the lines drawn to show them. If you look at the table next to it, it shows the aspects..

As far as the original question goes, what's extraordinary depends on what you consider extraordinary. Astrologers can't predict everything, and certainly can't read your mind. We don't know what you consider extraordinary.

I'm not looking at a silly table; I want a nice clean chart to look at with all the aspects out in front of me to see. I need this so I can feel the vibes from the chart I'm interpreting. Just gotta feel the chart out.

cagkannus

I'm not looking at a silly table; I want a nice clean chart to look at with all the aspects out in front of me to see. I need this so I can feel the vibes from the chart I'm interpreting. Just gotta feel the chart out.

Hi, here you have with aspects.Hope correct all :)

Attachments

• 2457580156536.gif
    2457580156536.gif
    14.3 KB · Views: 31

cagkannus

thanks to all for all your comments.....Yes I was born under a miracle light.after born lived in hospital for some months.That was a miracle....Anyhow,this was only one of the extraordinary things....I had a lot of them in my life,and probably will have.

I know it is difficult to check whole chart and tell something high and extraordinary.

But, how Osamenor says Mars conjuct NorthNode indicates homo-sexuality intentions.

I can say this my chart would be an difficult one to study and practice :)

Osamenor

Staff member
But, how Osamenor says Mars conjuct NorthNode indicates homo-sexuality intentions.

I didn't say that. Mars conjunct north node can mean lots of things. Homosexuality is only one possibility, and I came up with that because your NN and Mars are in Aquarius, which could indicate unusual or socially unaccepted forms of sexuality, but it doesn't always, and Mars doesn't always indicate sexuality, either. It could, but it could also mean non-sexual passions, personal power, self assertiveness, that kind of thing. In Aquarius, we might be looking at passion for a cause or a social movement.

The nodal story is actually a much bigger picture than that. The Mars part is only one small piece of it.

AppLeo

Your saturn rules your chart and it's squaring Mercury in the 3rd the house. And then Venus is also sextile your Mercury. I wonder if you'll be a writer or some kind of creative speaker.

You have mars conjunct NN in the 1st house. In this life you're likely mostly looking for and expressing yourself because in past lives you've been giving yourself away to others.

AppLeo

nooo,I will not kill anymore probably.I did it already 8 years ago :) now I think,It was funny,and good luck that Iam in life :) That was an experience that not all people can live....

You killed someone 8 years ago?? :unsure:

Or you tried to kill yourself??

You know, I think you should seek a therapist or someone with an actual practical helpful view on life if you're feeling sad or lost. Astrology is great and all, but it's still fluid, can be interpreted in many ways, and shouldn't be relied on completely. EVER.