A hypothetical situation: if someone had all their planets in the same zodiac/house?

rollindays

Suppose if this were possible (although it isn't):

If someone had (almost if not) all their planets in the same zodiac sign, or in the same house (think of it as an extension of the stelliums).

What would that person fate and destiny be?

JUPITERASC

Suppose if this were possible (although it isn't):

If someone had (almost if not) all their planets in the same zodiac sign, or in the same house (think of it as an extension of the stelliums).

What would that person fate and destiny be?
As ever generalisation is fun but unreliable, particularly when hypothetically speaking :smile:
Therefore a chart is required
furthermore
it is possible for all seven traditional planets to briefly occupy the same zodiac sign
and here's a link to a FREE 9000 year ephemeris for those interested in researching
http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swepha_e.htm

Osamenor

Staff member
There are charts like that in existence. Not all the planets are together, at least not if you count the modern planets--Pluto, Uranus, and Neptune have never been all in the same sign within living memory, and won't be anytime soon--but it's extremely common for Mercury, Venus, and the sun to be in the same sign; the moon would be there, too, if the birth took place during a new moon; Jupiter and Saturn occupy the same sign at least once every 12 years, give or take; and Mars can be anywhere in relation to the other planets. Charts with most or all of those planets and maybe one or two modern planets in stellium certainly exist.

A heavy concentration in one sign gives the native a lot of characteristics of that sign, and a high tendency to view the world through that sign's lens. A heavy concentration in one or two houses means that their life emphasizes those houses. Whatever kind of work they do, it will probably have a clear focus in something indicated by the sign/house combination. The significant events and issues in their life will probably play out the most in that arena.

Oddity

Look at the charts of people born during the 1962 Aquarius stellium. Granted, I don't use the outer planets at all, but even if you do, that's as close as you're going to get.

conspiracy theorist

If you're coming from the traditional perspective there have been a number of times in recent history where most,if not all of the 7 planets were in one sign and/or ruled by a planet.

You'd be interested to monitor a person born on/around May 3,2000 when all 7 trad planets were in Taurus or perhaps someone born on November 23,1995 when all trad planets were under the rulership of Jupiter.

AppLeo

Oh, I literally just asked this question by creating a different thread. silly me. :tongue:

It would be so cool to meet someone with the planets in a house or sign, though!! It would be like talking to a God.

conspiracy theorist

I can't be arsed to save this to any image sharing website but here is an example of the little Taurus avatar

astro_2gw_724_a_real_livewire.2943.12749.gif

conspiracy theorist

I'd like to know the internal landscape of someone like that. Coincidentally, my little brother was born 2 days after that. He's a special one let me tell you

conspiracy theorist

Here's another one with most of the traditional planets in Sagittarius (It's an all Jupiter chart actually)

astro_2gw_725_if_only_i_was_born_on_this_day.6184.37669.gif

The chart will expire soon so view it while it's up

AppLeo

Omg that person has to be famous like seriously. Omg that must be jesus. He could like unite everyone and is so humanitarian and genius like. If that's the person's south node conjunct all their planets then I feel so bad for that person. Everything that they are they're trying to be not.