relocation chart

A

Anonymous

When someone plan to live in another county (town) and want to see how his natal planets corespond with astro houses for that town of that country what he has to do:

1. to draw chart with natal data (include time zone for birth town) an new coordinates for new town

or

2.to draw chart with natal data but with time zone and coordinates of new town.

Thanks in advance!
Goca[/img]

A

Anonymous

Just change the coordinates. Leave the time and timezone alone. It has to be the same moment.

A

Anonymous

Thanks, thanks, thanks! I wrote to many authors of many websites with this theme but no one answered me. You are very kind.

Goca

A

Anonymous

Relocation chart

...interesting

I also heard of 2 methods, as mentioned above.

Could you use both of them? Why is there a new one suddenly? Which one is the "original" and any information you can give on reading in books/Internet about the "original" method.

curious regards

David : )

Draco

Goca? Rahu?

Could either or Rahu or Goca have a go at helping me interpret the horoscopy data I have posted for my questions. I ask the both of you inparticular as I have read an interpretation of Gocas upon a chart and it was excellent. Rahu must also be very good as I have seen requests for him many times all over the site. I would love your help, as no-one seems to be getting back to me and you both seem very competent astrologers.

Thankyou,

Draco :roll: